Concentrated mineral drops side effects: multivitamins and minerals Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions
Trace minerals: uses & side-effects
Sep 19, 2010
(Started Apr 01, 2009)
Advice & Tips:
Impact: huge on daily life: This product has become my primary first line of defense for all my medical conditions. This product effects me as if I’m the tin man getting oil to move.
NOTE: this is a ‘low sodium’ Trace Mineral liquid, that can be utilized by those with blood pressure problems (evidentally, some competitive products are too high in sodium for many health conditions).
Benefits for me:
1) body stiffness eliminated
2) heat intolerance reduced
3) cold intolerance reduced
4) dehydration reduced or eliminated
5) chiropractic appts reduced or eliminated
The above benefits are achieved IF:
1) I’m in environmental temperatures in my comfort zone),
2) I’m eating healthy (no sugar, caffeine, foods I’m sensative too),
3) I’m not changing medications (certain shifts in nutritional oils/vitamins/probiotics/enzymes/antibiotics, seem to effect efficacy of this product).
4) I’m not exercising
1) energy increased
2) yeast infection protection (don’t get as many if at all)
3) bladder infection protection (don’t get as many if at all)
4) pms symptoms reduced: joint pain, tendonitis, tmj
1) seems to lower efficacy of my mental health supplementation in regards to ocd, but not enough to cause me concern.
2) fat accumulation in abdomen: mild
NOTE: I thought was fluid retention, and I guess it could be, but even when I eat clean and eat diuretic foods, it doesn’t go away). This condition started w/in 1-2wks of my taking the supplement, however, it evidentally is not a side effect that manufacturer is aware of or evidentally has been reported. Probably my own body’s pre-existing problem with electrolyte or mineral or hormone balance.
Usage notes: For me (can be different for every one): I take 40 drops daily (as suggested on the bottle) in 10 glasses of water. I sip slowly during the day, without drinking more than a cup during a given half hour. I get stomach growls and discomfort, along with diareah if I drink too much of it during a small amount of time or if I drink more than 40 drops daily. Unfortunatly, the product doesn’t work as well when I dilute it in more than 10 glasses of water daily. Therefore, when my needs seem to merit more water daily (i.e., during antibiotics, or prolonged exposure to temperatures outside my comfort zone, or exercise), I’m up a creek without a paddle. I’m most fortunate to live and work in temperatures I can handle.
The burden of staying adequately hydrated during/after exerise is a constant challenge for me however. As said elsewhere, a product that I stumbled upon, ENDURE (a low sodium sugar free electrolyte replacement liquid, by same makers, Trace Minerals Research), has blown me away in its GREAT EFFICACY. However the side effects have been harsh enough that I’ve discontinued usage of it. I’m about to experiment with other brands of this type of product since the weather is cooling enough. I so wish the side effects of ENDURE were non-existant, as I felt so healthy and absent of all problematic conditions while taking it.
< $25 monthly
increased abdominal fat
Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews
Colloidal minerals are taken from clay or shale deposits. Historically, some Native American tribes used clay as medicine. The medicinal use of clay-based products in modern days was first encouraged by a southern Utah rancher. Now colloidal minerals are widely promoted.
Despite safety concerns, colloidal minerals are used as a supplement of trace minerals. Colloidal minerals are also used for many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support any of its uses.
There isn’t enough information to know how colloidal minerals might work. Despite claims that colloidal minerals are more usable by the body than other minerals, there isn’t any evidence to support this idea.
Uses & Effectiveness ?
Insufficient Evidence for
- Mineral deficiencies.
- Low energy.
- Reducing blood cell clumping.
- Reversing early cataracts.
- Turning gray hair dark again.
- Flushing poisonous heavy metals from the body.
- Improving general well-being.
- Reducing aches and pains.
- Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of colloidal minerals for these uses.
When taken by mouth: Colloidal minerals are POSSIBLY UNSAFE for use. The content of these products varies, depending on the source of the clay. Some products might contain metals such as aluminum, arsenic, lead, barium, nickel, and titanium in potentially harmful amounts. There is also concern that some products might contain radioactive metals.
Special Precautions and Warnings
When taken by mouth: Colloidal minerals are POSSIBLY UNSAFE for use. The content of these products varies, depending on the source of the clay. Some products might contain metals such as aluminum, arsenic, lead, barium, nickel, and titanium in potentially harmful amounts. There is also concern that some products might contain radioactive metals. Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is POSSIBLY UNSAFE to use colloidal minerals if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. There is concern about the metals some products might contain. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Too much iron in the body (hemochromatosis): Hemochromatosis is an inherited disorder. If you have this condition, taking colloidal minerals might make it worse.
Inability to use copper (Wilson’s disease): Wilson’s disease is an inherited disorder. If you have this condition, taking colloidal minerals might make it worse.
We currently have no information for COLLOIDAL MINERALS overview.
The appropriate dose of colloidal minerals depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for colloidal minerals. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
This copyrighted material is provided by Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Consumer Version. Information from this source is evidence-based and objective, and without commercial influence. For professional medical information on natural medicines, see Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version.
© Therapeutic Research Faculty 2020.
CONCENTRACE MINERAL DROPS – 59 ML
ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops are an all natural product made using ConcenFlo™ technology, our patented natural evaporation. ConcenTrace® is formulated with over 72 naturally occurring, ionized trace minerals sourced from the Great Salt Lake in Utah with 99% sodium removal.
How is ConcenTrace® obtained?
First of all, we do not manufacture ConcenTrace®. This is a wonderful complex of more than 72 naturally formed ionized trace elements, created by Mother Nature herself. For thousands of years, every growing seed and every tree that aspires to it has helped extract minerals by pulling them from the soil to the surface, where they were washed out with little difficulty. However, they do not disappear anywhere, but travel along rivers and streams that flow into oceans and seas, such as the Great Salt Lake in Utah, USA. This lake is unique in that it has no sources and is considered an inland sea. It is for this reason that the Great Salt Lake is saturated with minerals that have accumulated here for thousands of years.
What is strength “ConcenTrace” ?
- It gives more energy and improves general well-being;
- Maintains pH balance in the body;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Increases disease resistance;
- Improves the condition of bones, joints and teeth;
- Enriches the body with vitamins. Minerals help to absorb vitamins;
- Reduces tension and stress, irritability;
- Helps normalize bowel activity;
- Mineralizes drinking water.
Is the product safe?
- Non-GMO – ConcenTrace® is formulated and approved to comply with non-GMO product standards, which means that established processes (segregation, traceability to help avoid contamination) are strictly implemented to help prevent the presence of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) – ConcenTrace® is pure and natural and has therefore been found safe and suitable for food and beverage applications. According to the rules of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA – Food and drug administration), the status of a safe product is granted only after thorough studies have been carried out by a group of independent experts to assess the safety of food products. TMR, a supplement manufacturer, has selected a panel of independent experts from AIBMR Life Sciences Inc. to obtain product safety validation for ConcenTrace. (Puyallup, Washington) because of their experience, knowledge and practice in food safety validation. The panel includes physicians and two PhD toxicologists with a total of 83 years of experience in the field of toxicology, who have experience as leaders in the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Certified Halal (considered acceptable according to the Islamic religion) – ConcenTrace® has been certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of the United States (IFANCA).
- Certified Kosher (Kosher mark) – ConcenTrace® has also been approved by The Rabbinical Council of California as a Kosher product.
- Suitable for vegans 9Product 0006 – The American Vegetarian Association has recognized ConcenTrace® as a suitable product for a vegetarian diet.
100% natural product made from living minerals.
As mentioned earlier, ConcenTrace® is obtained directly from natural sources that have been formed over thousands of years. Over the years, the minerals have degraded, acquired their most natural state and become naturally electrified, living, biologically active, water-soluble minerals. In addition, the concentration of this solution is exactly the same as the concentration of fluids in the body of a healthy person, without synthetic additives or harmful heavy metals.
Minerals ionized with ConcenTrace® tend to maintain and even improve the pH balance in the body. It is very important to maintain the acid-base balance of the body, as an acidic environment is a good environment for the development of diseases. ConcenTrace® is so important to human health that you can find this formula in any of our quality products. This product is an excellent way to supplement our body with all the elements necessary for the proper and efficient functioning of the body.
USAGE AND APPLICATION
For bones, joints – according to studies, the majority of people using the drug received significant results. The condition of bones, joints and teeth improved, unwanted precipitation of calcium salts was removed.
To restore the mineralization of distilled water -¼-1/2 teaspoon of solution per ~ 4 liters of water, will again give the taste of fresh spring water.
Electrolytic Replacement – Provides energy, vitality, and improves overall health by balancing minerals in body fluids. Soluble minerals are electrolytes that transmit electrical impulses in the human body.
Maintains pH balance in the body – The most important nutrients to help maintain the acid-base balance in the body are the minerals found in ConcenTrace®.
Skin & Hair – Can be used orally to nourish from within, or externally to restore natural pH.
Helps to normalize bowel activity – for bowel cleansing.
For Calcium Absorption – Studies show that the use of calcium along with magnesium significantly improves its absorption. ConcenTrace® contains a large amount of magnesium.
Circulatory – Minerals play an important role in the body in decalcification, cleansing and antioxidant functions. Magnesium is needed for every heartbeat. Potassium is involved in the contraction of the heart muscle.
Enriches the body with vitamins – Good nutrition is very important. Vitamins without minerals are INEFFICIENT. Trace elements help to absorb vitamins.
Gardening – Based on studies conducted by Rogers University, as well as other studies conducted by the US Department of Agriculture, it was noticed that there are too few minerals in the soils of America. Year after year, experienced gardeners use ConcenTrace® in their gardens and flower beds. It is also very useful to water it with a solution of houseplants. Try it and you will notice the difference even in your gardens.
For pets – Have you noticed that your pet eats grass or dirt? This is an obvious indicator of a lack of essential minerals. Experienced breeders are already using ConcenTrace® by adding drops to their pet’s food or water.
For sports performance – the majority of participants in the study after receiving the necessary substances into the blood improved sports performance, as well as cardiovascular activity.
For Fitness – After conducting studies with fitness professionals who use ConcenTrace®, they found that their results are excellent.
To improve the composition of carbonated beverages – Recent studies have shown that if you drop a few drops of the solution into a glass of carbonated drink, you can balance it and significantly reduce the harmful effects of carbonates.
For Magnesium Replenishment is an inexpensive source of the highest quality absorbable magnesium on the market.
For cooking – due to the lack of minerals in the soil, we do not get the required amount of minerals from food. ConcenTrace® saturates the food with essential minerals and improves its taste.
A slight crystallization of the product is possible, however this does not affect its quality in any way.
Suggestions for use
This product is all natural, highly concentrated, free of preservatives, flavor enhancers and sweeteners, and has a fairly strong taste. We recommend mixing it with juice or food and dividing the recommended daily dose into portions so that there is no strong mineral aftertaste. Start accustoming yourself to the regime by applying 10 drops for three days in a row. Then increase daily by ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice a day. Children from 2 to 3 years old: apply 1 drop per 2.2 kg of body weight. The recommendations apply to both regular and salt-free foods.
Recommendations for restoring minerals to water
Improve the taste of distilled, purified or reverse osmosis water. Put 20-40 drops into a container with ~ 4 liters of water (2-4 drops per glass). The taste of water becomes no worse than the taste of expensive mineral water, and the composition is supplemented by a complete balanced spectrum of minerals and trace elements with a low salt content. If 20 drops are added to ~4 liters of water, 227 g of the solution can restore the mineralization of more than 700 liters of water.
Flea drops for cats: composition, how to use
Fleas are blood-sucking parasites that are easily transmitted by contact from an infected animal. This problem is not only faced by street pets. Domestic cats are also prone to parasitic infestation. The owner can bring insect larvae into the house on the soles of shoes.
The presence of fleas in a cat can be determined by characteristic signs. Blood-sucking individuals cause serious discomfort, the cat becomes restless, diligently scratches its body with its teeth and paws. Such a problem cannot be ignored. Pet product manufacturers offer simple solutions to pest control. Excellent efficiency is shown by special drops for flea treatment – long-acting insecticidal agents.
In the article we will consider the dosages and methods of using drops to kill fleas in cats, how to apply the drug correctly, and the cat’s possible reactions to treatment.
Composition of flea drops for cats
Each concentrated insecticide solution contains certain substances that are poisonous to insects.
Drops may contain the following components:
• amitraz – affects the nervous system of parasites;
• pyrethroid substances – cause paralysis and death of fleas;
• diazinon – paralytic;
• pyriproxyfen – harmful to adults and larvae;
• invermectin – poisonous component of destructive action;
• Fipronil is an effective parasite control agent that prevents reinfection.
Drops may contain other components of a similar effect. Some insecticidal formulations are dangerous not only for insects, but also for cats, so they should be used with extreme caution, strictly following the dosage recommended by the manufacturer.
How and how long the drops work
The drops remove parasites and have a certain period of action, which depends on the composition of the insecticide. Mild drugs are effective for 3-4 weeks. Products with permethrin and fipronil protect against re-infection for 2 months. On the packaging of each product, the exact period of validity of the drops is indicated, after which the animal can be re-treated.
When can I wash my cat after treatment
The cat can be bathed 3-4 days before the procedure. Before applying the drug, bathing is unacceptable! The bath procedure will provoke a washout of the fat layer from the epidermis, which is necessary for the absorption of the drug. After treatment with drops from parasites, the cat is not bathed for 2-3 days. Some funds have a shorter or longer quarantine period. This information can be studied in the instructions for the use of drops.
How to apply flea drops to a cat correctly
Drops from fleas are applied to the withers of the animal, but not to the coat, but directly to the skin. The product should be absorbed into the skin and spread into the subcutaneous tissue. Before applying the drops, the fur in the area of the withers is gently pushed apart and the pipette of the product is leaned directly against the skin. It is unacceptable to drip a toxic composition on other parts of the animal’s body that are available for licking. If the insecticide enters the cat’s body, serious poisoning will occur.
How many drops to drip
Drops are dosed according to the weight of the animal. Each tool has detailed instructions with an accurate calculation of the number of drops, taking into account the cat’s body weight. These recommendations are mandatory. If you drop a smaller amount of funds, the effectiveness of the procedure will be in doubt. It is also unacceptable to exceed the dosage, which can have bad consequences for the cat.
Is an overdose of flea drops dangerous for cats?
Can a cat get poisoned by drops
Insecticide administration is manifested by characteristic signs. The severity of symptoms depends on the individuality of the cat’s body, the composition of the product and the number of drops applied to the skin.
Symptoms of insecticide administration:
• profuse salivation;
• signs of nausea;
• impaired coordination of movements;
• redness of mucous membranes and severe itching;
If your cat shows signs of desperation after treatment with flea drops, contact your veterinarian immediately!
What to do if a cat has licked off flea drops
A cat that has licked off toxic flea drops should be taken to a specialist. If this is not possible, the owner can help the pet using some means.
First aid for poisoning:
1. Activated carbon solution. The tablet must be dissolved in boiled water at the rate of 1 ton per 1 kg of weight and poured into the oral cavity with a syringe. This remedy removes toxins from the body.
2. You can also use Smecta to solder a poisoned cat. The composition is dissolved in water in a ratio of 20 ml of liquid to 1/2 of the contents of the sachet.
3. Vetelact is used to restore microflora.
4. Painkillers for animals will help relieve pain symptoms. In their absence, Baralgin or No-shpa is used (no more than 1/2 tablet).
5. If the necessary medicines are not available, prepare rice water: 0.5 l of water for 1.5 tbsp. l. cereals. Boil over low heat for 40 minutes, cool and strain.
Be sure to rinse the product from the animal’s coat if the first signs of departure appear!
Cat reaction to flea drops
If the manufacturer’s recommendations are followed and the dosage of the insecticide is followed, no adverse reactions will occur. The cat will retain its appetite and its usual state. The only thing that can be observed after treatment is an increased activity of the cat in the first hours.
The action of the drug causes parasites to move, which creates discomfort for the animal. The cat can run around the house, itching a lot, trying to get rid of the unpleasant itch, but after a while it will calm down and become the same as usual.
An antihistamine can be given to the cat after treatment to relieve symptoms of itching.
Why flea drops don’t work
Flea drops are highly effective. If the treatment did not result in the destruction of parasites, the cause must be determined.
Reasons for the ineffectiveness of flea drops:
• the treatment was carried out with a low-quality agent;
• when applied to the withers, the dosage of the drug was not observed or the drops got on the coat without penetrating into the subcutaneous layer;
• the animal was bathed before treatment or shortly after the drops were applied. If the owner followed the instructions exactly and followed the dosage, but there was no effect, additional processing should be carried out using drops from another manufacturer.
What to do if the cat constantly itches after flea drops
If the treatment is positive and parasites are not found on the animal’s coat, but the cat continues to scratch actively, it should be taken to the veterinarian.
There are several causes of itching after treatment:
1. The cat is infected with scabies mites. This can only be determined by a special analysis (skin scraping).
2. Allergic reaction. Treatment is with antihistamines.
3. Active reproduction of pathogenic fungi and bacteria on the pet’s skin, worsening its condition. Such microorganisms are on the skin of a healthy animal, but they do not cause harm if the protective functions of the body work normally. As soon as the cat’s health weakens, the process of their reproduction is activated, which leads to an unpleasant itch that causes active scratching. In this case, you need to seriously take care of the health of the cat and treat it on the recommendation of a veterinarian.