Cramp in hamstring causes: Muscle cramp – Symptoms and causes
Muscle cramp – Symptoms and causes
A muscle cramp is a sudden and involuntary contraction of one or more of your muscles. If you’ve ever been awakened in the night or stopped in your tracks by a sudden charley horse, you know that muscle cramps can cause severe pain. Though generally harmless, muscle cramps can make it temporarily impossible to use the affected muscle.
Long periods of exercise or physical labor, particularly in hot weather, can lead to muscle cramps. Some medications and certain medical conditions also may cause muscle cramps. You usually can treat muscle cramps at home with self-care measures.
Products & Services
Show more products from Mayo Clinic
Most muscle cramps develop in the leg muscles, particularly in the calf. Besides the sudden, sharp pain, you might also feel or see a hard lump of muscle tissue beneath your skin.
When to see a doctor
Muscle cramps usually disappear on their own and are rarely serious enough to require medical care. However, see your doctor if your cramps:
- Cause severe discomfort
- Are associated with leg swelling, redness or skin changes
- Are associated with muscle weakness
- Happen frequently
- Don’t improve with self-care
- Aren’t associated with an obvious cause, such as strenuous exercise
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn’t known.
Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as:
- Inadequate blood supply. Narrowing of the arteries that deliver blood to your legs (arteriosclerosis of the extremities) can produce cramp-like pain in your legs and feet while you’re exercising. These cramps usually go away soon after you stop exercising.
- Nerve compression. Compression of nerves in your spine (lumbar stenosis) also can produce cramp-like pain in your legs. The pain usually worsens the longer you walk. Walking in a slightly flexed position — such as you would use when pushing a shopping cart ahead of you — may improve or delay the onset of your symptoms.
- Mineral depletion. Too little potassium, calcium or magnesium in your diet can contribute to leg cramps. Diuretics — medications often prescribed for high blood pressure — also can deplete these minerals.
Factors that might increase your risk of muscle cramps include:
- Age. Older people lose muscle mass, so the remaining muscle can get overstressed more easily.
- Dehydration. Athletes who become fatigued and dehydrated while participating in warm-weather sports frequently develop muscle cramps.
- Pregnancy. Muscle cramps also are common during pregnancy.
- Medical conditions. You might be at higher risk of muscle cramps if you have diabetes, or nerve, liver or thyroid disorders.
These steps may help prevent cramps:
- Avoid dehydration. Drink plenty of liquids every day. The amount depends on what you eat, your sex, your level of activity, the weather, your health, your age and medications you take. Fluids help your muscles contract and relax and keep muscle cells hydrated and less irritable. During activity, replenish fluids at regular intervals, and continue drinking water or other fluids after you’re finished.
- Stretch your muscles. Stretch before and after you use any muscle for an extended period. If you tend to have leg cramps at night, stretch before bedtime. Light exercise, such as riding a stationary bicycle for a few minutes before bedtime, also may help prevent cramps while you’re sleeping.
March 03, 2021
- Muscle cramp. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00200. Accessed Nov. 18, 2015.
- Winkelman JW. Nocturnal leg cramps. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 18, 2015.
- Muscle cramps. Merck Manual Professional Version. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/approach-to-the-neurologic-patient/muscle-cramps. Accessed Nov. 18, 2015.
Products & Services
Show more products and services from Mayo Clinic
Causes, Pain Relief & Prevention
Leg Cramps at Night
What are leg cramps?
Leg cramps are sudden, involuntary, intense muscle pains usually in your calf, foot or thigh. You might also know them as a “charley horse.” Sometimes the cramp may cause your leg to spasm – to tighten uncontrollably. Although painful to live with, cramps are generally harmless.
What does a leg cramp feel like?
A leg cramp feels like a clenched, contracted muscle tightened into a knot. It can be severely uncomfortable, painful or even unbearable. Your muscles in the area might hurt for hours after the cramp goes away.
How do I stop a leg cramp?
Try forcefully stretching the affected muscle (for example, stretch your calf muscle by flexing your foot upward). Jiggle your leg, massage it, or force yourself to walk. It might also help to apply ice or heat – use a heating pad or take a warm bath. (Read the “Management and Treatment” section for more tips.)
Unfortunately, there are no pills or injections that instantly relieve a leg cramp when it’s happening. There are, however, ways that may prevent the cramp from happening in the first place (see the “Prevention” section).
Can you get leg cramps at night?
Leg cramps at night happen when you’re not very active, or when you’re asleep. They may wake you up, make it harder for you to fall back asleep and leave you feeling sore all night. Yearly, monthly, weekly, nightly – the frequency of leg cramps depends on the person. Nocturnal leg cramps can happen to anyone at any age, but they happen most often to older adults. Of people over age 60, 33% will have a leg cramp at night at least once every two months. Nearly every adult age 50 and older will have them at least one time. Seven percent of children will, as well. Approximately 40% of pregnant women will experience leg cramps at night. The reason behind that is thought to be that the extra weight of pregnancy strains the muscles.
Three-quarters (75%) of all reported leg cramps happen at night.
How long do leg cramps last?
An instance of a leg cramp can last from several seconds to several minutes.
Who gets leg cramps?
The older you are, the more likely you are to have leg cramps. This is because your tendons (the tissues that connect your muscles to your bones) naturally shorten as you age. You’re also more likely to get them if you’re a woman. Up to 60% of adults get leg cramps at night, as do up to 40% of children and teenagers.
Are leg cramps a sign of something serious?
Leg cramps can sometimes be a symptom of a serious health condition. (See the “Symptoms and Causes” section.) If you are concerned that you have a serious health condition, don’t hesitate to contact your healthcare provider and report your symptoms, including your leg cramps.
How common are leg cramps?
Leg cramps are very common and normal, especially at night.
What is the difference between leg cramps and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)?
Although both nocturnal leg cramps (leg cramps at night) and restless legs syndrome tend to happen to you at night or when you’re at rest, restless legs syndrome doesn’t cause the severe pain. Restless legs syndrome is uncomfortable, but not agonizing. It’s a crawling sensation that makes you want to move your legs. When you do move, the restlessness stops, but there is still discomfort.
Symptoms and Causes
What causes leg cramps?
Some leg cramps happen for no known reason and they are called “idiopathic” cramps. “Secondary” leg cramps are a symptom or complication of a more serious health condition. The primary cause of idiopathic leg cramps is up for debate. Possible causes of them include:
- Involuntary nerve discharges.
- Restriction in the blood supply.
- Too much high-intensity exercise.
Women who are pregnant often have leg cramps during the day and at night.
Possible causes for leg cramps at night (nocturnal leg cramps) include:
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Overusing the muscles.
- Standing or working on concrete floors.
- Sitting improperly.
Leg cramps are not likely to cause:
- Broken bones.
What medications may cause leg cramps?
Drugs have side effects. It’s possible that a prescription you’re taking could be causing your leg cramps. In that case, work closely with your healthcare provider to determine the pros and cons of the medication vs. its side effects. It’s possible that your healthcare provider may be able to put you on a different medication that doesn’t have leg cramps as a side effect. Medicines that have leg cramps as a side effect include:
- Albuterol/Ipratropium (Combivent®).
- Conjugated estrogens.
- Clonazepam (Klonopin®).
- Gabapentin (Neurontin®).
- Naproxen (Naprosyn®).
- Pregabalin (Lyrica®)
- Zolpidem (Ambien®).
Others may include: Amoxicillin, bromocriptine (Parlodel), bupropion (Wellbutrin), celecoxib (Celebrex®), cetirizine (Zyrtec), chromium, cinacalcet (Sensipar), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), citalopram (Celexa), donepezil (Aricept), eszopiclone (Lunesta), fluoxetine (Prozac), IV iron sucrose, lansoprazole (Prevacid), levalbuterol, levothyroxine, metformin, niconitis acid, nifedipine, rivastigmine (Exelon), sertraline (Zoloft), telmisartan (Micardis), teriparatide (Forteo®) and teriparatide raloxifene (Evista®).
What medical problems can cause leg cramps?
Sometimes leg cramps happen to you for no reason, but other times they could possibly be a sign or symptom of a health condition. If you have any of the following conditions, it’s possible that your leg cramps are a result of that condition. Also keep in mind that if you don’t already know if you have any of these conditions, your leg cramps may be a sign that you do. Always consult your healthcare provider if you think your leg cramps are a symptom of a more serious medical condition.
Leg cramps can possibly be a sign of lifestyle choices such as:
- Alcoholism: An addiction to alcohol.
- Dehydration: The lack of sufficient water in the body. (This sign is debated among experts.)
Leg cramps can also possibly be a sign of serious conditions including:
- ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/Lou Gehrig’s disease): Progressive neuromuscular disease.
- Cardiovascular disease: Heart conditions caused by blood clots or diseased blood vessels. Also, coronary artery disease: The narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries.
- Cirrhosis of the liver: Scarring of the liver.
- Diabetes: A disease that prevents your body from properly using the energy from the food you eat.
- Flat feet: The absence of the supportive arch in the foot.
- Hypokalemia: Low potassium levels in your blood.
- Kidney failure (hemodialysis): A condition in which one or both kidneys no longer work correctly.
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease): The corrosion of the cartilage that protects your bones. Also, lumbar canal stenosis: A narrowing of the spinal canal in the lower back.
- Parkinson’s disease: A neurological movement disorder.
- Peripheral artery disease: Narrowing of the arteries. Also, peripheral neuropathy: Damage or dysfunction of one or more nerves.
Cancer treatments like chemotherapy can cause nerve damage, which may cause leg cramps.
There are rumors that leg cramps can also be a sign of the following conditions. Fortunately, that is not the case. Leg cramps are unlikely to be a sign of:
- Labor (giving birth).
- Lung cancer.
- Multiple sclerosis.
Leg cramps are not likely to be a sign of a deficiency in:
- Alanine transaminase.
- Zinc, vitamin B12 or vitamin D.
What are the warning signs that leg cramps are coming?
Unfortunately, leg cramps happen very suddenly. There are no warning signs. However, there are risk factors such as pregnancy and the use of medications that have leg cramps as a side effect.
Diagnosis and Tests
How are leg cramps diagnosed?
Your healthcare provider will need to know your medical history, medications and a description of what you’re experiencing. Be specific. Report your symptoms to your healthcare provider and include the following information:
- When the leg cramps started happening.
- What your pain feels like.
- When the cramps happen (at night, for example, or after vigorous exercise).
- How long the cramps last.
- Any other symptoms you’re experiencing.
Your healthcare provider will need to tell the difference between your leg cramps from other conditions that may resemble them:
- Peripheral neuropathy.
- Restless legs syndrome.
To distinguish those differences, your healthcare provider may:
- Check the palpation of pulses.
- Evaluate physical sensations such as pinpricks.
- Test deep tendon reflexes.
- Test the strength of your leg.
Do I need to have any testing done to diagnose my leg cramps?
Blood, urine and other routine tests are not helpful in diagnosing leg cramps but they may help identify previously undiagnosed medical conditions that have leg cramps as a symptom. For example, your healthcare provider will likely perform typical tests such as taking your blood pressure, and that can reveal cardiac and vascular risks.
What questions might my healthcare provider ask about my leg cramps?
To help your healthcare provider diagnose you, they may ask the following questions about your leg cramps:
- When do you experience the leg cramps?
- How often do your leg cramps occur?
- How would you describe your leg cramps?
- How long do the leg cramps last?
- What medications are you currently taking?
- What known medical conditions do you have?
- Are you concerned about medical conditions that may be causing your leg cramps?
- Are you having any symptoms of another medical condition?
Management and Treatment
What can I do to make leg cramps go away if they happen?
You want to get rid of a leg cramp the moment it strikes. You might be finishing up an exercise routine, or you might be awakened in the middle of the night. In moments like that there are, unfortunately, no magical injections that can instantly relieve your pain. However, there are eight steps to take to possibly get rid of a leg cramp:
- Stretch. Straighten your leg and then flex it, pulling your toes towards your shin to stretch the muscles.
- Massage. Use your hands or a roller to massage the muscles.
- Stand. Get up. Press your feet against the floor.
- Walk. Wiggle your leg while you walk around.
- Apply heat. Use a heating pad or take a warm bath.
- Apply cold. Wrap a bag of ice in a towel and apply it to the area.
- Pain killers. Take ibuprofen or acetaminophen to help with the pain.
- Elevate. Prop up your leg after the cramp starts to feel better.
What kinds of stretches help get rid of leg cramps?
Try this if your cramp is in your calf muscle: While standing (or sitting with your leg unfolded before you), straighten your leg and lift your foot until your toes are pointing at your shin. Pull on your toes if you are able to reach them. You could also try walking around on your heels.
What medicines may help with leg cramps?
At this time, there is no recommended medication that can prevent leg cramps 100% of the time. However, there are some prescription medications that show a little evidence of preventing leg cramps. Under your healthcare provider’s watchful eye, you might want to try the following:
- Carisoprodol (Soma®): A muscle relaxant.
- Diltiazem (Cartia XT®): A calciuim-channel blocker.
- Orphenadrine (Norflex®): Treats muscle spasms and relieves pain and stiffness in muscles.
- Verapamil: A calciuim-channel blocker.
What vitamins may help with leg cramps?
No vitamin is likely to help with a leg cramp 100% of the time. However, some experts do recommend that you take a vitamin B12 complex.
Does quinine help with leg cramps?
Quinine was thought to show some promise with healing leg cramps, but it is no longer recommended. There are potentially life-threatening side effects: arrhythmias, thrombocytopenia and hypersensitivity reactions.
When should I get my leg cramps treated at the Emergency Department?
Go to the emergency department (ED) if a leg cramp lasts longer than 10 minutes or becomes unbearably painful. Also go if a leg cramp happens after you touch a substance that could be poisonous or infectious. For example, if you have a cut in your skin that touches dirt, you could get a bacterial infection like tetanus. Exposure to mercury, lead or other toxic substances should also be reason to go to the emergency department.
Is there a surgery that could help with my leg cramps?
At this time, surgery is not recommended as a cure for leg cramps.
How can I reduce my risk of getting leg cramps?
Experts can’t promise that you’ll never have a leg cramp again, but there are some steps you can take that might reduce your risk!
- Make sure that you stay hydrated – drink six to eight glasses of water each day. Don’t drink as much alcohol and caffeine.
- Adjust how you sleep. Use pillows to keep your toes pointed upwards if you sleep on your back. If you lie on your front, try hanging your feet over the end of the bed. Both positions can keep you in a relaxed position.
- Gently stretch your leg muscles before you go to sleep.
- Keep blankets and sheets loose around your feet so that your toes are not distorted.
- Wear shoes that fit you well and support your feet.
- Perform frequent leg exercises.
- Stretch your muscles before and after you exercise.
- Experiment with mild exercise right before bed. Walk on the treadmill or ride a bicycle for a few minutes.
What kinds of stretches help prevent leg cramps?
Try the following to prevent leg cramps in your calves: Stand about three feet (one meter) away from a wall. Lean forward. Touch the wall with your arms outstretched while keeping your feet flat. Count to five before you stop, and do it over and over again for at least five minutes. Repeat three times per day.
Outlook / Prognosis
Can leg cramps be cured?
Leg cramps don’t have a cure at this time. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to prevent leg cramps (see the “Prevention” section) and manage your leg cramps (see the “Management and Treatment” section).
Can leg cramps get worse?
The severity of a leg cramp is difficult if not impossible to predict. Some people see improvement with prevention and treatment plans, while others struggle. It is possible that your cramps will feel worse and happen more often as you age.
How do I take care of myself?
Come up with a treatment plan with your healthcare provider that includes a prevention plan and an in-the-moment treatment plan. Ideas for a prevention plan include several activities you may want to do every day:
- Exercise: Do leg exercises during the day, and mild, brief walking or biking right before bed.
- Hydration: Drink eight glasses of water each day and avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
- Medications and vitamins: Take all vitamins and medications (including muscle relaxants) exactly how they’re prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Prepare your bed space: Keep a heating pad and massage roller next to your bed.
- Shoes: Purchase supportive shoes.
- Sleeping position: Experiment with different positions to see if one works better than another. Keep your toes up if you’re on your back and hang your feet over the end of the bed if you lie on your front.
- Stretch: Stretch your legs before and after exercising, and right before you go to sleep.
Your in-the-moment treatment plan could include the eight steps mentioned in the Management and Treatment section:
- Stretch. Straighten your leg and then flex it, pulling your toes towards your shin to stretch the muscles (using a towel can assist).
- Massage. Use your hands or a roller to massage the muscles.
- Stand. Get up. Press your feet against the floor.
- Walk. Wiggle your leg while you walk around.
- Apply heat. Use a heating pad or take a warm bath.
- Apply cold. Wrap a bag of ice in a towel and apply it to the area.
- Pain killers. Take ibuprofen or acetaminophen to help with the pain.
- Elevate. Prop up your leg after the cramp starts to feel better.
When should I see my healthcare provider about my leg cramps?
See your healthcare provider if your leg cramps are unbearably painful, happen frequently or last for a long time. Also, talk to your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the following symptoms in addition to leg cramps:
- Muscle cramps in other parts of your body.
- Significant pain.
- Swelling or numbness in the leg.
- Changes in the skin of your leg.
- Waking up over and over again with leg cramps.
- If your leg cramps are stopping you from getting enough sleep.
- If you have fluid abnormalities or electrolyte imbalances.
- See your healthcare provider immediately if you’re concerned that your leg cramps are a symptom of an underlying serious medical condition.
What questions should I ask my healthcare provider about leg cramps?
- Do you think that my leg cramps are a symptom of an underlying condition?
- Can you show me the best exercises I can do to stretch my muscles?
- Can you show me the best massage techniques I can use to help with my leg cramps?
- Is it safe for me to take medication for my leg cramps? Which medications should I take?
- Do you recommend that I see a physical therapist, sleep specialist, massage therapist, or other specialist?
- How can I help my child when they have a leg cramp?
- Should I keep an eye out for symptoms other than leg cramps that might indicate a more serious condition?
- How often should I come back to visit you about my leg cramps?
A note from Cleveland Clinic
Leg cramps can be unpredictable and agonizing. They can affect your sleep, your exercise routine and your general quality of life. They’re common – very normal – and, fortunately, temporary, and there are steps you can take to manage them. Do your best to avoid risk factors, avoid medications with leg cramps as a side effect and take recommended preventative measures.
If you’re concerned about the severity and duration of your leg cramps, or think that they may be caused by a serious condition, don’t hesitate to contact your healthcare provider. Ask questions and voice your concerns. You don’t have to just “live with” leg cramps.
Why Do You Get Muscle Cramps?
I was jarred out of my sleep the other night by what can only be described as the worst pain I have ever experienced. My hamstrings, the muscles in the back of my thigh, were cramping. I let out a scream normally heard from the likes of Ned Flanders from the Simpsons. My hamstrings were rigidly holding my knee in a fully bent position. It took me a solid minute to gingerly straighten out my leg.
What is the cause of leg cramping?
I have heard many opinions, some plausible and some ridiculous. Here are a few of the more likely culprits:
Muscles that are not well-nourished can’t get rid of lactic acid and other metabolites that are by-products of muscle action. Water is vital for metabolism and overall muscle and joint health.
2. Micronutrient deficiency
A deficiency in potassium can bring on muscle cramps. Sodium and potassium in particular are involved in producing muscle contractions: an imbalance in these elements can cause a disruption in the way that muscle tissue contracts and relaxes.
3. Lack of blood flow
Lack of blood flow to the legs is commonly manifested with age and inactivity. A lack of oxygen carried from the blood to the muscles from the bloodstream can delay the removal of waste products from the tissue and facilitate cramping.
4. Chronic overuse of a muscle
In the clinic I have seen many patients who have calf muscles that cramp. Most of them have one thing in common: Weakness in the muscles higher up in the leg. Think of this as a form of compensation. A weak buttock or hamstrings means that some other muscle has to “pick up the slack” with repetitive activities such as walking. The calf muscle is often given this unwanted task.
If you suffer from occasional leg cramping, see if you have any of the above mentioned problems. Some of these causes are relatively easy to deal with (hydration and diet change). Others may require the input of a healthcare professional.
What have you tried to relieve muscle cramps? Talk about it in the comments below.
Defeating the Dreaded Hamstring Cramp – PodiumRunner
Even the best runner is only as good as their weakest link. For many marathoners, including myself, that weakest link is their hamstrings. Over years of racing, I have many different obstacles, but the most frustrating problem for me has always been hamstring cramping during the latter stages of a marathon.
Many times I would feel amazing through 15–20 miles before being stopped dead in my tracks with uncontrolled spasming of my hamstrings. It usually starts as a light fluttering. It’s almost imperceptible but slowly it gets more intense and more frequent.
Athletes who have experienced it know the feeling, but the best way I can describe it is like the muscles are short-circuiting. If you have ever had electric stimulation done at the physical therapy office, it feels just like that. That is essentially what is happening: The muscles start firing at random in a short circuit.
photo: Justin Britton
Endurance, Not Electrolytes
Many athletes have been ingrained to think that cramping is caused by dehydration or electrolyte imbalance. That can certainly happen, but most athletes are prepared for that on race day. More likely the culprit is from fatigue that is overloading the nerves and causing a misfire to the muscle.
Just like the electrical stimulation you get at the PT office, your body sends electrical cues to your muscles. When you get out too fast in the early stages of the race or are unprepared for the pace you are running, it can leave you struggling to just keep one foot in front of the other.
This happens so often in marathons compared to other races because we never really go that far in practice at that intensity level. Even for professional runners, there are diminishing returns to run more than 20 miles at race pace. I have on several occasions run 20 miles at my marathon race pace. Before the 2009 London Marathon, 2010 NYC marathon, and 2012 Olympic Trials Marathon I ran 20 miles at 4:53 per mile or faster. Still, I had hamstring cramping just past 20 miles in each one of those races.
After having this happen in a marathon, you might think to yourself, “I need to strengthen my hamstrings.” I did, for sure. I felt there was no way I could be tapered and not be able to continue at those paces on race day for another 10k.
So I started a strength training program with exercises like deadlifts and hamstring curls. While that stuff was great for my general hamstring flexibly and strength, it was not enough to stop my cramping problems during the closing stages of each marathon. I had been working so hard on my hamstring strength, but I wasn’t able to keep the cramps away after 20 miles.
Photo: Brad Kaminski
Sleuthing the Secret to Success
I started to think back to the one marathon that I had not cramped: the 2007 Olympic Trials. That race was very different because I was coming off the World Championships in the 10,000m. I had been racing track all summer and my speed was very good. I did not do any super long workouts like the previous 20 milers at my goal race pace.
For my next race, the 2012 Chicago Marathon, I was in a similar situation as in 2007. I was coming off the 10,000m in the Olympic Games and my speed was very good. I did marathon-specific pace work, but I never pushed that distance over 15 miles. I focused on having good short speed sessions every 3–4 workouts and I maintained more speed than I had in those previous races. I was able to go out and have a race where I never had any hamstring problems and finished strong in a PR 2:07:47.
At that point, I started to become a believer that short speed work is still essential for many runners to have a good marathon. Runners who are prone to cramping might need additional fast work that others don’t.
In marathon training, we often think that more is better. The distance is so long that we feel like we need to focus almost entirely on volume and marathon-pace training. While that is definitely essential in an event like the marathon, often we mostly abandon speed. As our bodies get better at the aerobic parts of running, we can sometimes lose the ability for our legs to handle the fast pace for so long. We never go that fast for that long in practice, so it’s hard to ever know what you will feel after 20 miles.
Photo: Brad Kaminski
Short Speedwork for the Long Run
In subsequent marathons, I have had varied success, but without fail my best ones always come when I maintain some short fast workouts and when I have laid a foundation of that speed before the marathon training starts.
On several occasions, I couldn’t do that because of minor injury problems that kept me from being able to train fast. Those were the races I had problems with. I was so strong for the long sessions, but I would still have hamstring problems past 20 miles.
Not every runner is the same, but if you have experienced cramping, try adding some short sessions to your next training block. It might even be as simple as strides on easy days or a couple of 200’s to the end of an interval workout.
Here is one simple workout I often like to add to my schedule:
• 6–10 x 200m at 5k pace, with 200m recovery, plus
• 6–10 x 200m hills at the same effort
Doing a session like this every 3–4 workouts is pretty short and easy for most marathoners but it can be enough to get the hamstring firing well, while still allowing you to do the hard marathon training you need. In fact, you will likely feel better on those hard long sessions and be able to get more out of them.
Volume and marathon specific work is essential to run your best for 26.2 miles but don’t be afraid to try a little bit of speed to keep your hamstrings firing well and allow you to finish the last 10k strong.
Coping with Muscle Cramps | American Osteopathic Association
Coping with muscle cramps: Why you don’t have to live with this common pain
Learn how simple self-care measures, such as gentle stretching, can help provide relief.
Has a muscle cramp ever woken you up in the middle of the night? Or stopped you in your tracks in the middle of an activity? Muscle cramps, or “charley horses” as they are sometimes called, are extremely common and occur when muscles involuntarily contract and cannot relax.
The most notorious sites for cramps are the calves, thighs and arch of the foot. Cramps in the hands, arms, abdomen and along the rib cage are also very common.
“Cramps can affect any muscle under your control,” explains Carolyn Quist, DO, an osteopathic physician from Fort Worth, Texas. “When a person experiences a muscle cramp, the muscle that is cramping feels harder than normal to the touch or may even show visible signs of twitching.”
Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine, or DOs, look beyond your symptoms to understand how lifestyle and environmental factors affect your well-being. They listen and partner with you to help prevent injury and encourage your body’s natural tendency toward self-healing.
Muscle cramps can occur anywhere, anytime to anyone. “No one is immune,” explains Dr. Quist. “You could be young or old, active or sedentary, and you could develop a muscle cramp doing just about anything.” However, Dr. Quist adds that infants, the elderly, the overweight, and athletes are at the greatest risk for muscle cramps.
According to Dr. Quist, some common causes of muscle cramps include:
- Insufficient stretching before exercise.
- Exercising in the heat.
- Muscle fatigue.
Athletes who become fatigued and dehydrated while participating in warm-weather sports frequently develop muscle cramps.
“Imbalances in the levels of electrolytes in the blood, such as sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and phosphate, can also lead to muscle cramps,” Dr. Quist adds.
Treating muscle cramps
The good news is that muscle cramps usually go away within minutes and typically do not warrant medical attention. Here are a few things you can try to get relief:
- Stop doing whatever activity triggered the cramp.
- Gently stretch and massage the cramping muscle, holding it in a stretched position until the cramp stops.
- For a calf cramp, put your weight on your cramped leg and bend your knee slightly. If you’re unable to stand, try pulling the top of your foot on the affected side toward your head while your leg is in a straightened position. This will also help ease a back thigh (hamstring) cramp.
- For a front thigh (quadriceps) cramp, use a chair to steady yourself and try pulling your foot on the affected side toward your buttock.
- Apply heat to tense/tight muscles, or cold to sore/tender muscles.
Dr. Quist warns that if cramps are severe, happen frequently, respond poorly to simple treatments, or are not related to obvious causes like strenuous exercise, you should see your doctor. “They could be a symptom of problems with circulation, nerves, metabolism, hormones, medications, or nutrition,” she says.
You can help prevent muscle cramps by doing flexibility exercises before and after your workout to stretch muscle groups most prone to cramping and by drinking plenty of liquids.
“Fluids help your muscles contract and relax and keep muscle cells hydrated and less irritable,” Dr. Quist explains.
Though a muscle cramp is common, it is still a real pain. If you think your muscle cramps are too frequent and severe to be normal, it’s best to see your doctor for an evaluation.
Tight Hamstrings While Running with Soreness Afterwards
Tight hamstrings on a run can cause a muscle cramp or muscle spasm. When your muscle cramps, it doesn’t contract smoothly while running, which can lead to sore and tender muscles. In many cases, the cause of hamstring cramps is something simple and is easily correctable by taking preventive measures. If your cramps persist, however, you should consult your doctor to rule out an underlying medical problem.
Anatomy of a Cramp
A hamstring cramp, also referred to as a spasm, is the result of your hamstring muscles forcibly contracting and not relaxing. A mild cramp can be felt as an annoying, dull ache while a more severe cramp is experienced as a sharp, stabbing pain. If the contraction is strong enough, your muscle can knot up, forming a bump or lump beneath your skin. The calf, thigh and hamstring muscles are the most commonly afflicted by muscle cramps.
Causes of Cramps
The exact cause of cramps is not clear, but certain conditions increase the chances they will occur. Conditions leading to cramps include dehydration, electrolyte imbalance or deficiencies, muscle fatigue and lack of a proper warm-up before running. Working out in a hot environment can be a contributing factor, primarily because it leads to rapid dehydration. In some instances, the cause of the cramps is a prescription medication, such as a diuretic, that causes the depletion of electrolytes. Rarely, an underlying medical problem, such as a nerve disorder, is to blame.
Hot and Cold
When your hamstring starts to tighten, stop running and stretch your muscles. Place firm pressure on the affected muscles or massage them, keeping your muscles stretched, until the cramp goes away. Drink water or a sports drink enhanced with electrolytes to help you hydrate. Eating a banana, which is high in the electrolyte potassium, may help. If the cramp is severe or does not go away, cease all activity and apply heat as soon as possible to relax the muscle. To treat sore and tender muscles post-run, apply an ice pack or other cold source. Seek medical attention if self-care measures don’t get rid of your hamstring cramps.
Water and Salty Snacks
To prevent hamstring cramps, drink plenty of water before, during and after running. Warm up before you run by performing calisthenics, such as jumping jacks, for five to 10 minutes. Gently stretch your leg muscles, particularly your hamstrings and calf muscles, after your warm-up. Cool down after running by walking for several minutes and gently stretching your muscles. Eat a nutrient-dense diet with plenty of electrolytes, particularly potassium, sodium and magnesium. Carry a salty snack with you on long runs to replace lost sodium — an electrolyte involved in muscle contraction. Take a multivitamin daily. Avoid running if your hamstrings are fatigued or sore, and pace yourself while running to avoid overexertion. Talk to your doctor about any medications you are taking to verify that muscle cramps are not a side effect. If you take preventive measures and still feel tight muscles while running, consult a doctor.
What causes that muscle cramp or “charlie horse” Physical TherapyLoudoun Sports Therapy Center
What causes that muscle cramp or “charlie horse”?
By: Jeremy Schain, DPT
Without a doubt, many of you throughout the course of your lives have suffered a“Charlie horse” or “pulled a hamstring” while running, playing a sport, performing activity or simply while going about your daily life. Have you ever wondered what causes this to occur? Furthermore, how can they be treated and how can they be prevented in the future?
The hamstring is actually a group of three muscles:
- The biceps femoris
- The semitendinosis
- The semimembranosis)
These muscles work together to bend the knee as well as extend the hip. They are a powerful group of muscles that undergo significant stress when we perform physical activities such as running, jumping, pivoting or moving heavy objects. As such, when they become over-stretched, over-stressed or overly-relied upon, they can spasm/cramp (a “charlie horse”) or become strained.
A major root cause for these hamstring injuries often is a weakness in the gluteal muscles and other muscles in the hip. When these muscles are weak and failing to do their job properly, the body can become over-reliant on using the hamstring to extend and stabilize the hip. Unfortunately, this leads to painful hamstring strains. Strengthening the gluteal muscles, therefore, is a great way to prevent hamstring injuries. Additionally, stretching the hamstring regularly before and after physical activity is another great preventive technique, to ensure that the tissues are warm, pliable and able to complete their required job.
If you do suffer a hamstring strain, physical therapy is a great way to ensure a complete recovery. In physical therapy, we use soft tissue techniques to advance tissue healing, train the hamstring to regain its strength and also strengthen gluteal and core muscles to help prevent re-injury in the future. If you or someone you know has suffered a hamstring strain, call us at Loudoun Sports Therapy Center and we will be happy to help you achieve full recovery.
CLICK HERE for more on how physical therapy can help you.
Tags: physical therapy, injury prevention, hamstrings
Tendon inflammation and inflammatory conditions BARNA MEDICAL BARNA MEDICAL
What is tendon inflammation?
Tendon inflammation is a very painful disease that usually occurs when a certain muscle is overloaded unilaterally. Most often, inflammation occurs in the area of the fingers, and also manifests itself in the form of tennis or golf elbow, inflammation of the Achilles tendon, hamstring, wrist canals, etc.n. If you have any suspicions of tendon inflammation, please contact us immediately. Our doctors and qualified physiotherapists will help you get back to your normal life.
What are the causes of the disease?
Tendon inflammation develops mainly in people who perform unilateral labor for a long time, in which there is inadequate time for rest and recovery of tired muscles. At the same time, it does not depend on manual work or writing on a computer, inflammation of the tendons is very common also in professional athletes.
How does tendon inflammation manifest?
Tendons connect muscles to bones and, if overloaded, micro-injury occurs. The beginning inflammation of the tendons in ordinary life in most cases is not realized by a person, at first it manifests itself only with increased sensitivity and then gradually the pain increases. Then it turns into lingering and constant pain, which deepens more and more, while there is a limitation of mobility.
The site of enthesis is often tender, warm, swollen and reddened when touched.Patients so often come to the doctor with severely developed inflammation. Therefore, do not underestimate the symptoms in any case! Irreparable inflammation can be a source of serious health consequences.
How will we cure you?
Traditional treatment usually consists of resting, medication, or corticosteroids, with only temporary improvement. In addition, synthetic hormones (corticoids) can cause serious adverse effects.Treatment failure often results in surgery.
If any inflammation is suspected, our doctors will first carry out a quick and accurate ultrasound diagnosis of the sore spot and then immediately begin rehabilitation. Our method of treatment is based on the most modern scientific knowledge and an integrated approach. Therefore, we prioritize repeated application of blood plasma and collagen.
90,000 Back knee pain – causes and treatment | Med-magazin.ua
Date of publication: 07.10.2019
The knee (knee joint) is the largest joint in our body. In the process of vital activity, the knee is subjected to significant stress, so it is not surprising that it is a rather vulnerable spot. Knee problems can occur during increased stress, trauma, intense sports, or may not be associated with the joint itself, but have a different nature, for example, an infectious nature or be caused by a pinched nerve in the lumbar spine.
The causes of back pain under the knee are quite varied. They can be associated with violations of various structures of the knee: cartilage, periarticular bursae, tendons. The knee consists of an upper and lower bone, separated by two menisci (discs). Within the joint, the surface of the bones covers the articular cartilage. It cushions shock and creates minimal friction, providing a gliding smooth surface for knee flexion and extension. Ligaments and tendons are also present in the knee, which can stretch or break.
Sudden, sharp pain under the knee in the back occurs when the hamstring is injured. The hamstring is made up of 3 muscles located on the back of the thigh. These are the biceps femoris, semitendinosus and semimembranosus muscles. All three muscles are involved in knee flexion. Damage to one of them is called stretching. If the muscle has been stretched too much, it can stretch and sometimes rupture the hamstring completely. If there is a complete rupture of the tendon, there is severe pain under the knee in the back.In this case, you need to prepare for long-term treatment. Orthopedic knee pads may be required to provide a secure fit for the knee and speed healing. The recovery process can take up to several months. In addition to pain, if the tendon ruptures, there will be weakness on the back of the leg, swelling, bruising at the rupture sites.
Such injuries are often observed in athletes whose activities are associated with fast running with a sharp change in direction of movement.Tennis players, football players and basketball players are especially at risk. Warming up your muscles well before exercise will help prevent these types of injuries.
Any pulling pain under the knee behind when bending is a reason to consult a doctor, since the spectrum of diseases with such a symptom is quite wide, and it is rather difficult to understand them yourself.
The most common causes of this pain include:
- varicose veins of the lower extremities,
- pinched sciatic nerve,
- bone and cartilage tumors,
- bone tuberculosis and other bone infections,
- peroneal or tibial nerve tunnel syndrome,
- osteoporosis (brittle bones due to lack of calcium),
- bursitis (inflammation of the joint capsule),
- a consequence of the development of contracture (joint immobility).
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons for such pains, therefore, how to treat pain under the knee behind, directly depends on the correct, timely diagnosis. It must be remembered that the problem may not be related to the joint itself, but is located much deeper. The doctor will conduct an examination, find out the nature and localization of pain. If necessary, he will appoint additional examinations. These may include x-rays, MRIs, blood tests, and other tests.
90,000 Great hamstring tips.Has anyone tried this? Or is there any advice that worked for them?
I’ll tell you something.
PNF stands for Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Relief. I know these can be big words for you and a difficult concept to understand, but PNF does not work “from focusing on muscle tissue,” it works by manipulating the nervous system that allows tissue to receive ROM that cannot otherwise be achieved. Anyone with any real working knowledge or experience in this area also understands that there is no such thing as “focusing” on a particular muscle.This is a silly concept that comes from bodybuilding and not from the medical world. Your body functions as a whole. It’s great that you can look at cute images of human anatomy and think of each area as independent, but that’s not reality. The reality is that the fabrics overlap and are much more complex than these typical color-coded charts. This is the difference between working in a lab and a textbook. One is the way things really are, and the other is an image that was created to make teaching the concept easier.
With that said, you never focus exclusively on muscle or tissue. Those. if you touch the thigh or knee, you pass through the dermis, fascia, nerves, blood vessels, etc., etc., etc., before you even reach the joint, where you encounter even more connective tissue, not just muscles or bones. It’s all there and it’s all important.
Another silly claim is that there is no scientific basis for methodologies that have been around for hundreds or thousands of years and have countless success stories, especially when these methodologies are not just marketing gimmicks that were created to make money.This is not MLM. Have some respect. Even the placebo effect works.
Start thinking about movement, not muscles. Your body doesn’t know what the hamstring is, it just knows how to move. We, as people, created all these terms in order to communicate more specifically with each other on the topic. These are still oversimplified concepts that are silly, so it is easy to exchange information.
If your hamstrings are tight, all tissue above and below the hamstrings will also be affected.Nothing happens in a vacuum. Neck pain is a common symptom of plantar fasciitis. “Dense” calves or lower back pain are common among people with “stiff hamstrings.”
If you pull the string at one end, the entire chain will be produced, not just the end that was pulled out.
Hope someone reading can benefit from the knowledge.
TLDR: everything in the body functions together, otherwise the body will not function. We can of course focus on the areas, but there isn’t any video game feature that allows you to align your hamstrings in isolation.Isolation / Stretching / Etc. exercises are terms used for cookie trimming that are used to describe where the emphasis is greatest. I will amaze you with another accepted principle – radiation. You cannot engage a muscle without engaging the surrounding muscles. We can offer you another principle – midline stability / core to limb / proximal stability for distal mobility.
Taping of the back of the thigh in Moscow in the Dikul clinic: prices, appointments
On the back of the thigh is a group of powerful muscles (harmstring) that cover the back of the thigh from the buttocks to the calves and are involved in knee flexion and hip extension.If the muscles or tendons in these muscles are damaged, both pain and stiffness or cramps can occur. Microtrauma in muscles and tendons heal slowly and in the absence of adequate treatment, repeated damage to these structures occurs. Taping of the back of the thigh is considered one of the most effective methods of treatment, which allows you to reduce excessive loads.
Harmstring distension is most common in active people and the incidence increases with age.Sprains are usually not related to contact, but rather a sudden change in speed and direction. Potential causes of damage to the harmstring are: lack of physical fitness, muscle fatigue, and a return to physical activity before full recovery from a previous injury.
In less severe cases, damage to the harmstring is microscopic. Muscle fibers stretch too much and this leads to microbleeds. If the harmstring is severely damaged, muscle or tendon rupture can occur, which may require surgery to repair the torn ends of the muscle.The pain can range from aching to intense and acute.
Harmstring stretching degrees
- Grade 1: The patient feels mild discomfort, often with no activity limitation.
- Grade 2: Moderate discomfort, possibly limiting the ability to perform activities such as jumping or running. There may be swelling and bruising.
- Grade 3: Severe injuries are accompanied by pain when walking. Symptoms such as swelling, muscle spasm, and significant bruising are common.
The use of taping is indicated for grades 1 and 2 sprains. With a grade 3 sprain, a full examination and treatment in medical institutions is necessary.
When is it possible to use taping on the back of the thigh?
Taping reduces pain, inflammation and spasms in the harmstring muscles. Taping allows the following:
- Reduce pain from acute or chronic harmstring injuries
- Reduces swelling and bruising from damage
- Relieves excessive stress on the hip extensors
- Provides protection during injury treatment
- Improves strength and contractility of damaged muscles
- Supports injured tendons without limiting range of motion
- Improves strength in weak muscles
- Accelerates recovery and returns to activity after operation
Taping helps with the following conditions:
- hamstring tendonitis
- tear or rupture of the harmstring
- convulsions or spasms
- pain or stiffness
Taping the back of the thigh helps to relax the injured muscles and increase microcirculation in the damaged area, as well as significantly reduce pain.Muscle problems in the back of the thigh can be very painful and impair leg function if not properly treated. Kinesio-taping should be combined with gentle, gradual stretching, applying cold (after physical activity) and appropriate rest.
Taping on the back of the thigh relieves inflammation, spasms and pain in the harmstring muscles, without limiting the range of motion.
Each tape can be worn for up to 5 days, providing continuous therapeutic benefits 24/7 for the duration of wear.
|I don’t, but I can massage the hamstring and quadriceps.|
|I trampled the hamstring in gym, so … I decided to give my leg a rest.|
|Listen, when I was a student, I pulled on my hamstring.|
|I sprained my hamstring yesterday, okay?|
|That winter he injured his hamstring again and injured his right ankle while playing the Winter Ball in Venezuela for Navegantes del Magallanes.|
|That winter he injured his hamstring again and injured his right ankle while playing the Winter Ball in Venezuela for Navegantes del Magallanes.|
|In his next match, he injured a hamstring, and in the second match, a month later, he injured another hamstring.|
|A year and a half later, I injured the same hamstring again.|
|Muscle tone through the quadriceps, hamstring and calf muscles play a significant role in the forces acting on the joint.|
|In tetrapods, the hamstring is the only large tendon located behind the knee or similar area.|
|On August 18, 2011, Harper injured his hamstring while running from second to third on alternate base.|
|Hamstring stretching is what he hates the most.|
|For example, during a hamstring spasm, helping to stretch the muscles can help.|
|The two most common sources of tissue are the patellar ligaments and hamstring tendons.|
|Part of the Magnus adductor is sometimes considered part of the hamstrings.|
|We already pulled you out of this tournament due to a sudden hamstring injury.|
|On August 13, 2011, in the Club’s Second League match of the season, he suffered a hamstring injury.|
|A hamstring injury in May ruined Bolt’s chances of competing in the 2004 World Junior Championships, but he was still selected to the Jamaica Olympic team.|
|Bolt’s hamstring injury in March 2014 caused him to miss nine weeks of training.|
|When he had to train with other players, he faked a hamstring injury; technology at the time made it difficult to detect fraud.|
|Nyx was placed on the 15-day disabled list on July 3, 2013 due to a hamstring strain.|
|In Game 6, Rubio suffered a left hamstring injury that propelled him to the remainder of the playoffs.|
|Cubs manager Lou Piñella assigned Soriano to play in midfield but later transferred him to left field after suffering a hamstring injury.|
|One month prior to this event, Quinlan suffered a ruptured groin and a third-degree hamstring.|
|An adult or young kangaroo is bitten on the hamstrings of the hind legs to slow it down before attacking the throat.|
|It tones the quadriceps and hamstrings and also works on the back and hips.|
|The hamstring muscles are activated in the middle of the swing phase to help slow the lower leg.|
|After the kick, enlargement was observed in all muscles except the anterior tibia and medial hamstring.|
|However, in mid-October, he suffered a hamstring injury that prevented him from going outside for an entire month.|
|However, Bru was suspended after suffering a hamstring injury in training and was suspended for a month.|
90,000 Damian Lillard missed the Spurs with hamstring injury
Mike Conley avoided serious injury with a slight hamstring strain
Utah point guard Mike Conley missed his fifth leg with Memphis (126: 110, 4-1) on June 2 due to knee problems, avoided serious injury.Ka …
“Today I would not jump to the podium for the ball.” Malcolm Brogdon returns from hamstring injury
Indiana point guard Malcolm Brogdon played in play-in against Charlotte (144: 177), missing the previous ten games with hamstring injury …
James Harden aggravated hamstring injury
Brooklyn star defender James Harden left the court in the first quarter against New York (114-112) due to tension on the right hamstring …
Damian Lillard: “We look bad against the top NBA teams”
Portland point guard “Damian Lillard, after losing to Milwaukee (109: 127) on April 2, said that his team’s game against the best teams in the league …
Malik Beazley will miss 4-6 weeks with a hamstring strain
Minnesota defender Malik Beasley is out building for 4-6 weeks with a left hamstring stretch.On Saturday, Beasley missed the team’s defeat …
Zalgiris lost to Patricio Garino with a ruptured hamstring
Zalgiris forward Patricio Garino was out of action before the end of the season with a ruptured hamstring. Argentinian p …
Harden will miss at least 10 days due to a hamstring strain
Brooklyn defender James Harden underwent an examination that confirmed a right hamstring strain.…
Will Barton is out with a hamstring sprain
Denver starting guard Will Barton is out with a sprained hamstring. The exact timing of the player’s return is not a must …
James Harden will miss at least 10 days with a hamstring strain
Brooklyn defender James Harden underwent an MRI that confirmed a right hamstring strain. The player will continue to rehabilitate …
Jason Tatum missed the match against Argentina with a knee injury
US forward Jason Tatum missed the friendly match against Argentina (108: 80) with a right knee injury.The player should be back in line …
Damian Lillard plans to play Denver after 3-game absence
Portland star Damian Lillard plans to return to the floor on April 21 in a home game with Denver. The 30-year-old point guard missed three games …
Damian Lillard will miss Orlando with a bruised knee
Point guard Damian Lillard will miss the Portland v Orlando match today. The official cause is a bruised left knee.Lillard played yesterday …
James Harden is eliminated in the first minute of the 1st match with a hamstring injury
Brooklyn defender James Harden left the court in the first minute of the 1st playoff game against Milwaukee with a right injury popliteal dry …
Neymar will leave with PSG for the match against Lyon. He missed more than a month with injury
PSG forward Neymar has recovered from a left thigh injury and will be joining the team for the 30th round of Ligue 1 against Lyon.This was reported by the main …
Harden reported that he had a streak with Milwaukee with a second degree hamstring sprain
Brooklyn star defender James Harden at the end of the seventh game of the second round of the playoff series against Milwaukee (111: 115 OT 3-4) shared the info …
Damian Lillard: “We are not the Brooklyn Nets
Portland point guard Damian Lillard, after losing to Memphis (113: 120), compared his recessionary team to the leader of the East “Brooklyn…
Ja Morent & Damian Lillard – NBA Top 10 Moments May 5
The NBA has released a selection of the May 5 best moments.Top 10 topped by Jah Morant (Memphis) and Damian Lillard (Portland). Samara breaks tradition …
Damian Lillard – about 3-0 in the Suns series – Nuggets: Hmmm
Portland point guard Damian Lillard reacted to the Suns’ third consecutive win against the Nuggets “(116: 102, 3-0). Lillard wrote …
Damian Lillard: “My loyalty is my main flaw”
Portland point guard Damian Lillard has reaffirmed his loyalty to the club and also criticized current trends in the NBA.“My devotion is mine…
Damian Lillard – on the photo in the Utah T-shirt:“ Disgusting Photoshop ”
Portland’s point guard Damian Lillard made it clear that he was not enthusiastic about his own photo processed by the Internet user in the T-shirt“…
Damian Lillard: “Powell was perfect for Portland.
Portland defender Damian Lillard said he was delighted to have former Toronto player Norman Powell join the squad. Powell managed to spend three meters …
Damian Lillard and Norman Powell – in the Top 5 NBA Highlights on May 24
The NBA presented a selection of the best moments from the playoffs on May 24.Top 5 were led by Portland players Damian Lillard and Norman Powell. NBA playoffs of a hundred …
Damian Lillard wins charity award
Portland point guard Damian Lillard is the recipient of the monthly NBA Cares Community Assist Award, given monthly for charitable and …
Damian Lillard & Tray Young are the best of the week in the NBA
The NBA announced the best basketball players according to the results of the last, 21st game week of the regular season-20/21, which took place from May 10 to 16.In the Western Conference …
Damian Lillard: “The United States is more and more like a real team” US point guard Damian Lillard, after defeating Australia (97:78) and reaching the final of the Olympic tournament in Tokyo, spoke about the progress that …
Damian Lillard threw a three-pointer from the center circle Portland’s star point guard Damian Lillard at the end of the third quarter against Brooklyn threw a super long-range three-pointer from central … the author of a spectacular dunk in the first quarter of the third match of the series against Denver.Lillard put on top with …
Tarasenko missed the match with Minnesota due to injury St. Louis forward Vladimir Tarasenko did not play in the National Hockey League regular season match with Minnesota Wild due to injury, reported …
McKinnon missed Los Angeles due to injury Colorado striker Nathan McKinnon did not play against Los Angeles (3-2) with a lower body injury. …
Damian Lillard may leave Portland (Yahoo! Sports) The negative reaction of fans to the process of finding a new head coach for Portland, as well as concerns about the inability to build a pret team …
Damian Lillard denied reports that that he plans to ask for an exchange Portland point guard Damian Lillard said after training for the US national team that reports that he plans to ask the club for an exchange do not correspond …
Damian Lillard would like to move to Philadelphia or New York (Insider) Portland’s all-star point guard Damian Lillard would like to be traded to Philadelphia or New York, insider Quinton Mayo writes.Previously Tru …
Damian Lillard repeated the phenomenal record of Michael Jordan Portland point guard Damian Lillard in the 5th match of the first playoff round series against Denver (140: 147 2OT, 2-3) scored 55 points, realizing 12…
Damian Lillard and Robert Covington – in the Top 10 NBA Playoff Moments on May 27 The NBA presented a selection of the best playoff moments on May 27. Blazers players Damian Lillard and Robert Covington topped the top 10. The cross cult …
Damian Lillard expressed solidarity with Palestine in its conflict with Israel Portland’s star point guard Damian Lillard supported Palestine, which is exchanging missile strikes with Israel.Lillard posted on Instagram …
Damian Lillard repeated the phenomenal performance of Michael Jordan Portland point guard Damian Lillard in the 5th match of the first round of the playoffs against Denver (140: 147 2OT, 2-3) scored 55 points , having sold 12 …
Damian Lillard: “Durant in good health is the best player in the NBA” Portland point guard Damian Lillard in an interview with Dan Patrick named the best player in the modern NBA. “Healthy, um, Durant and LeBron on this …
Damian Lillard explained why he picked 6th on the US team Portland point guard Damian Lillard explained why he chose to play 6th on the US Olympic team in Tokyo.”Number six in the draft, six …
Damian Lillard:” Obviously Swanigan is in trouble in life. ” Lilla …
Damian Lillard does not put forward demands for a new Blazers coach Portland leader Damian Lillard is not going to go beyond his role in the club and does not put forward demands for a new head coach … Phoenix due to injury Clippers center Ivica Zubac missed the fifth match of the NBA 1/2 finals series against Phoenix (116: 102)….
Nichushkin missed the match with St. Louis due to injury Colorado striker Valery Nichushkin missed the NHL regular season match against St. Louis (3: 2) due to injury. …
Damian Lillard is asking management to make a major roster change Portland in the playoffs in 2021 for the fourth time in the past five years in the first round. According to The Athletic insider Jason Quick, the leader of the coma …
Damian Lillard: “I was asked which coaches I like and I named” Portland point guard Damian Lillard responded to criticism in connection with the appointment of Chauncey Billups as head coach Blazers.”Seriously? Me …
Damian Lillard: “Lost six or seven relatives since last March” Portland point guard Damian Lillard spoke about the challenges that have plagued him and his team this season. The Blazers advanced to the playoffs with…
Damian Lillard: “Sometimes it’s not people who change. This is the mask that falls. ” Portland leader Damian Lillard left a cryptic message on Twitter. Lillard first responded to fans’ complaints about the appointment to the village …
Damian Lillard left a mysterious post after leaving the playoffs Portland leader Damian Lillard left a mysterious post on Instagram after the second consecutive knockout in the first round.The Blazers lost to the wasps …
Damian Lillard – on Chris Haynes’ article: “This is just his speculation” Portland point guard Damian Lillard reacted to the article by Yahoo! Sports by Chris Haynes, which sparked rumors of dissatisfaction with the cl …
Damian Lillard: “I like the US team, but would prefer to play in the NBA Finals now.” NBA series, not prepare for the Olympics with the US team.…
Damian Lillard: “I don’t know what exactly needs to be changed, but we are not good enough” Portland leader Damian Lillard believes that the team should strengthen in the offseason-2021. The Blazers lost to the Nuggets on Thursday in the sixth game of the series …
Damian Lillard: “Steph Curry is the greatest sniper of all time” Portland point guard Damian Lillard on the Dan Patrick show named Stephen Curry the greatest sniper in NBA history also said that point guard …
Damian Lillard: “I understand the feelings of athletes who talk about fighting depression” Portland’s star point guard Damian Lillard, in a conversation with journalists at the Tokyo Olympics, admitted that he shares the feelings of athletes, having experienced …
Damian Lillard: “I don’t want to think about Denver’s losses.They will feature MVP. ” Portland point guard Damian Lillard appreciated the strength of the opponent in the first round of the playoffs of Denver, who lost Jamal Murray due to injury. “On…
Damian Lillard:“ Jokic is the MVP of the league. We knew that he would play well. ” Portland point guard Damian Lillard, after defeating Denver (123: 109) in the first playoff game, admitted that he was not surprised by the score and …
Damian Lillard beat Jason Kidd and became the 10th in the realized 3-point in the NBA Playmaker Damian Lillard on Wednesday bypassed the famous playmaker Jason Kidd and became the 10th in the realized 3-points in his career in the NB …
Damian Lillard: “Keep kidding on Draymond, he will be in the Blazers uniform Portland point guard Damian Lillard immediately after the Golden State defeat to Memphis in the playoffs (112: 117 OT) started recruiting …
Damian Lillard : “Keep making fun of Draymond, he’ll be in Blazers uniform Portland point guard Damian Lillard, right after Golden State’s defeat to Memphis in the playoffs (112: 117 OT), started recruiting … 90 010
Damian Lillard plans to ask the Blazers for an exchange in the coming days (TrueHoop) Portland’s star point guard Damian Lillard plans to ask the club for an exchange in the coming days, TrueHoop reports, citing a source, close …
Damian Lillard installed NBA record for 3-point playoffs Portland point guard Damian Lillard set the NBA record for 3-point playoffs with 12 of 17 long shots …
Valery Nichushkin missed St. Louis due to injury Colorado Avalanche forward Valery Nichushkin missed the NHL regular season match with St. Louis Blues due to injury, journalist told The Athle …
Zaitsev missed the match with Winnipeg due to injury warm-up Ottawa defender Nikita Zaitsev missed the match with Winnipeg (2: 3) due to a lower body injury, informs the official website of the NHL.The Russian received …
Maxim Mukhin missed the match Lokomotiv – Ural due to injury Moscow Lokomotiv midfielder Maxim Mukhin missed the match of the 30th round of the Russian Premier League with Ural (1: 0) from for damage. “Maxim Mukhi…
Bilyalov will play today for Ak Bars against Avangard. The goalkeeper missed 3 matches due to injury Timur Bilyalov will return to the Ak Bars goal today in the third match against Avangard (0-2) in the East final in the Gagarin Cup.Goalkeeper injured …
Damian Lillard – on rumors: “All I have to say, I’ll say directly to Portland General Manager Portland point guard Damian Lillard commented on the situation with many rumors about his possible desire to leave the club. According to Leal …
Damian Lillard missed the top of the basket during the key 3-point against Memphis Portland point guard Damian Lillard missed the key 3-point in the last seconds of the match with Memphis (113: 120) …Known for his hits in…
Damian Lillard stood with the ball in the middle of the court, and then scored 3-point Portland point guard Damian Lillard scored an ultra-long-range hit in the second match of the first round series with Denver. Lillard for a while …
Damian Lillard blames himself for the Blazers’ losses: “I don’t play well enough.”“I’m not playing well enough. I find …
Damian Lillard: “Why should I be inferior in terms of money at all? In no case. ” we have no chance of winning. ” Portland leader Damian Lillard commented on his team’s terrible three-point goals against Dallas.“Whenever I have C D…
Damian Lillard and Draymond Green are ready to play for USA at the Tokyo Olympics Portland point guard Damian Lillard and Golden State forward Draymond Green have announced that they are ready to play for the USA national team at the Tokyo Olympics. For …
Damian Lillard: The Blazers can win the championship title in 2021 “ Portland leader Damian Lillard, on the eve of the confrontation with Denver in the first round of the playoffs, said that his team is capable of winning the title in …
Damian Lillard supported the fan who put the house on 42 Blazers’ regular season victories Portland leader Damian Lillard reacted to a fan tweet that he put the house on 42 regular season victories for his favorite team …
Damian Lillard supported Naomi Osaka, who starred with Roland Garros Portland’s star basketball player Damian Lillard supported the decision of the second racket of the world Naomi Osaka to withdraw from Roland Garros in the interests of mental …
Damian Lillard: “Jokic can lead Denver to the championship this season “ Portland point guard Damian Lillard thinks Nikola Jokic’s Denver can take the champion this year title.The Blazers lost to teams …
James Harden, Kevin Durant and Damian Lillard in the top 5 of the day James Harden, Kevin Durant (both Brooklyn) and Damian Lillard (Portland) in the top 5 of the day … On Tuesday in the NBA in the first round …
Damian Lillard contacts players from other teams and assesses the future of the Blazers The gap between Portland leader Damian Lillard and the club’s owners and office is widening. This is reported by insider Farbod Esnaashari with reference …
Damian Lillard asks the Blazers to make major changes to Portland in the playoffs 2021 for the fourth time in the last five years in the first round.According to The Athletic insider Jason Quick, the leader of the coma …
Mbappe will fly with PSG to the match against Man City. He missed the game with Lens due to injury PSG striker Kylian Mbappé may take part in the second leg of the Champions League semi-finals against Manchester City (first game – 1: 2). 22 years old …
McKinnon missed Los Angeles with lower body injury Colorado striker Nathan McKinnon did not play against Los Angeles (3-2) due to injury lower body.Last time he came out …
Damian Lillard: “The Blazers don’t have just cool fans. We really care about the team. ” Portland point guard Damian Lillard praised the fans for their dedication and dedication after the game against Cleveland (141: 105). “When would…
Damian Lillard:“ I can’t describe how I want to take the title. I want to do it for the city. ” Portland point guard Damian Lillard said that he is approaching the playoffs with great motivation.“I can’t describe how much I want to …
Damian Lillard:“ There is a feeling of bitterness after leaving the playoffs so early ” Portland point guard Damian Lillard admitted that he was very upset by the early departure of the team this off. The Blazers lost …
Damian Lillard presented the video for the song The Juice. The new album will be released on August 20, Portland and US star point guard Damian Lillard has presented the video for The Juice, which he performed with Jane Handcock.But …
Ronaldo entered Juve’s squad for the match against Parma. He missed the game with Atalanta due to injury Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo may take part in the game of the 32nd round of Serie A against Parma. The 36-year-old Portuguese entered the Turin squad …
Damian Lillard: “Some of the guys we see in the NBA play very differently for their countries.” the opening match of the Olympic tournament (76:83).…
Tarasenko missed the match against Minnesota due to a lower body injury. Status – “from day to day” St. Louis forward Vladimir Tarasenko did not play in the NHL regular season match against Minnesota (5: 4 OT) due to a lower body injury. How …
Damian Lillard: “Portland is not a championship team that just needs a new coach.”That being said …
Damian Lillard: “The saving throw for Weber State marked the beginning of Dame Time. It was a turning point. ” Portland point guard Damian Lillard revealed when he felt confident and ready to decide the fate of clutch-time matches. …
Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Clay Thompson and Diana Taurasi – in the official posters of “Space Jam 2” On May 13, the official posters of the movie “Space Jam 2” were published, dedicated to the secondary characters of the picture.The posters depict heroes …
Nichushkin missed the match with St. Louis due to an upper body injury, but can play on Saturday Colorado forward Valery Nichushkin missed the match with St. Louis (3: 2) due to injury to the upper body. According to Avalanche coach Jared Bednar …
Gregg Popovich missed the Spurs game to attend the induction of Tim Duncan into the Hall of Fame San Antonio head coach Gregg Popovich missed Saturday’s game against Phoenix to attend ex-star induction ceremonies …
Damian Lillard: “Steph Curry had a great season, but somehow I wasn’t considered MVP when we finished eighth.” Portland point guard Damian Lillard named Denver center Nicola Jokic MVP of the NBA regular season.Blazers and Nuggets will play in …
Ovechkin missed second match against Pittsburgh Washington forward Alexander Ovechkin was not included in the application for the NHL regular season match against Pittsburgh. …
Popovich missed the match against Phoenix to attend the induction ceremony for Duncan to the Hall of Fame San Antonio head coach Gregg Popovich missed the NBA regular season match against Phoenix to attend the induction ceremony of the ex …
Mbappe will miss the PSG v Lens match due to injury PSG head coach Mauricio Pochettino announced that forward Quillan Mbappe will miss the match with Lens due to injury.…
Bradley Beal will miss the Hawks match with injury Washington attacking defender Bradley Beal will miss Atlanta on Monday with a left hamstring strain. Beat injured …
Kyrie Irving will miss the 6th game against the Bucks due to injury 2), said the head coach to …
Jeff Green will miss the 1st match against the Bucks due to injury Brooklyn forward Jeff Green will miss the 1st match of the second round of the playoffs against Milwaukee from for stretching the plantar fascia.Green got p …
Shein Prince will miss the match against Sweden due to injury As it became known to the Championship, the striker of the Belarusian national team Shane Prince will miss the match with the Swedish team due to injury. In the first match of the tournament, the national team …
Ronaldo will miss the Juventus match against Atalanta due to injury Juventus head coach Andrea Pirlo said that Cristiano Ronaldo will miss the match of the 31st round of the Italian championship against Atalanta. …
Lesovoy will miss the Dynamo vs Rotor match due to injury Dynamo forward Daniil Lesovoy will miss the 26th round match of Tinkoff RPL against Rotor due to injury.…
Gordon Hayward missed the match against Indiana due to injury Charlotte forward Gordon Hayward left the court in the second quarter against Indiana after suffering a sprained foot. The player did not return to the …
Halep could not continue the match against Kerber due to injury Simona Halep was forced to refuse to continue the fight in the second round match of the WTA tournament in Rome (Italy) against the German Angelique Kerber. …
Verratti may miss the match against Bayern due to injury PSG midfielder Marco Verratti may not play in the first leg of the Champions League quarter-finals against Bayern.…
Mike Conley will miss the first leg against the Clippers with injury Utah point guard Mike Conley will miss the first playoff game against the Clippers with a sprained right hamstring. Serie of the second rau…
James Harden misses the match against Houston due to injury Brooklyn defender James Harden did not finish the match against his former Houston team due to muscle tension on the back of the thigh. Harden on …
Luka Doncic may miss the 4th match against the Clippers with a neck injury – for stretching the muscles of the neck.…
Florenzi will miss the Italy vs. Switzerland match due to injury Italy defender Alessandro Florenzi will miss the European Championship group stage match against Switzerland due to injury. …
Ovechkin will not play against Philadelphia due to injury. He will miss his 10th game of Washington striker Alexander Ovechkin will miss the match against Philadelphia with a lower body injury. The game will take place on May 8. The Russian does not …
Mike Conley may miss the third match against the Clippers due to injury The participation of Utah point guard Mike Conley in the third playoff match against the Clippers remains in question stretching right popliteal dry …
Promes – Spartak’s reserves for the match with Khimki as a precaution due to tendon inflammation Spartak’s lineup for the home match with Khimki in the 29th round of the RPL has become known.Spartak: Maksimenko, Zhigo, Ayrton, Kutepov, Jikia, Moses, Kral, Zobn …
Michael Roll will miss the Milan match against Anadolu Efes due to injury Milan swingman Michael Roll is eliminated by at least 15 days due to stretching of the muscle of the right thigh. The player was injured in the match with Panathinaikos (83:86) 1…
Ovechkin missed training due to injury Washington’s Russian striker Alexander Ovechkin missed the team’s training before the NHL regular season match with the Islanders.…
Gregg Popovich: “I told Tatum to imagine that he was playing against the Spurs. US head coach Gregg Popovich commented on Jason Tatum’s performance in the match against the Czech Republic (119: 84) at the Tokyo Olympics. “I said…
Giannis Adetokumbo repeated his personal best with 15 assists against the Spurs. Striker Giannis Adetokumbo’s effective play helped Milwaukee beat San Antonio (120: 113) on 20 March. The Greek basketball player scored 26 points …
Ovechkin missed Washington’s training session due to injury Alexander Ovechkin missed today’s training session due to a lower body injury.This was announced on Twitter by the columnist for the NHL site Tom Gooley …
Malkin will play with Philadelphia. He missed 23 games due to injury Striker Evgeni Malkin returns to Pittsburgh. The Russian will take part in the NHL championship match against Philadelphia. Malkin missed …
Firmino will play with Arsenal. He missed a month with injury Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino is ready to take part in the Premier League championship match against Arsenal.This was announced by the head coach of the team, Jurgen Klaw …
Grigorenko missed training for the Russian national team due to injury The Russian national team held a training session ahead of the 2021 World Cup match against Slovakia. The players trained in the hall of the Olympic Center and on the ice of the Daugava arena. …
Boston forward Kasche recovered from injury. He missed 52 games Boston striker Ongey Kashe has recovered from injury. The Czech winger is ready to hit the ice after 52 missed matches.He was injured in September …
Maslov missed Spartak training due to a recurrence of an old injury Spartak defender Pavel Maslov missed both today’s training sessions, the club’s official website reports on June 27. …
Anthony Davis missed the second half of the match with Phoenix due to injury Lakers forward Anthony Davis was unable to enter the second half of the first round of the NBA playoffs against Phoenix (92: 100). …
Ovechkin missed Washington training due to lower body injury Washington forward Alexander Ovechkin did not take part in the team’s training.The Russian received a day of rest due to a lower body injury. Veroya…
Malkin skated for the first time after being injured. He has already missed 10 matches Pittsburgh Penguins head coach Mike Sullivan said that team forward Evgeni Malkin skated for the first time today, April 7, after being injured …
Miami’s reserve center Dewayne Dedmon played the first half of yesterday’s match against San Antonio (116: 111) in a jersey with an incorrectly spelled name.VM …
Ibrahimovic is close to returning from an injury that caused him to miss Euro 2020 Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is close to returning to the Rossoneri group after an injury that caused him to miss Euro 2020, informs L …
Kraskovsky will play in the 4th match with CSKA. He missed the last two games of the series due to injury Lokomotiv named the team’s lineup for the fourth match of the Gagarin Cup series against CSKA. Forward Pavel Kraskovsky will take part in the game.He received …
Ovechkin missed four games in a row due to injury for the first time since 2009 Washington Capitals captain and striker Alexander Ovechkin still hasn’t recovered from his injury on April 23 against New York Eilen …
Mandjukic refused his salary at Milan for March. He missed all matches of the month due to injury Striker Mario Mandzukic, who has not played for Milan since 18 February due to injury, has refused his salary for March. The 34-year-old forward decided to give up for …
Kucherov will play in the 1st match of the series with Florida.He missed the regular season due to injury The Athletic journalist Joe Smith reported that Tampa strikers Nikita Kucherov and Stephen Stemkos will take part in the team’s first playoff match in 2021 …
Maslov missed training before the game with France. Galaktionov said that the player has no injury Defender of the Russian youth team Pavel Maslov missed the team’s training on the eve of the 2021 European Championship match against the French national team. He is a slave …
Ovechkin did not play due to injury for the first time since March 2015.In 16 seasons in the NHL, he missed only 35 games Washington captain Alexander Ovechkin did not play in the regular season match against the Islanders (6: 3) due to a lower body injury. Russian p …
Tampa forward Killorn can play in the 4th match with Montreal. He missed two games in the series with injury Tampa striker Alex Killorn may play in the fourth leg of the Stanley Cup Final against Montreal. Head coach John Cooper communicated…
Leonid Vaysfeld: “Tarasenko missed a lot due to injury, Bobrovsky is clearly not in his best shape.But they will strengthen the national team. ” – Does it change …
Leonid Vaysfeld: “Tarasenko missed a lot due to injury, Bobrovsky is clearly not in his best shape. But they will strengthen the national team. ” – Does he change …
Varlamov conceded in the second minute of the match against Boston Boston forward David Pastrnyak opened the scoring in the fifth match of the second round of the NHL playoffs against the Islanders.…
Fedotov missed 3 goals and was replaced by Samonov in the match against the Czech Republic The goalkeeper of the Russian national team Ivan Fedotov did not finish the match of the Czech games with the Czech team (0: 3, 2nd break). 24-year-old goalkeeper missed three goals …
Palmieri missed the game against Washington by the decision of the coaching staff New Jersey striker Kyle Palmieri was excluded from the application for the NHL regular season match against Washington at the last moment. …
Ovechkin will miss the second consecutive NHL match due to injury The Washington Capitals striker Alexander Ovechkin will miss the second consecutive match of his team due to injury for the first time since January 2014.About eh …
Kokorin missed the 11th match of Fiorentina in a row In the next match of the 36th round of the Italian Football Championship, Fiorentina drew with Cagliari. The meeting took place in Cagliari at the stadium “Sardenya Ar …
Azmun missed the match with Werder Bremen due to injury ” Zenit head coach Sergei Semak after a friendly match with Werder Bremen (2: 2) at the training camp in Austria spoke about the condition of striker Serdar Azmun …
Tray Young missed the 4th match due to a bruised foot Atlanta leader Tray Young missed the 4th match of the Eastern Conference Final against Milwaukee (110: 88, 2-2) due to for a bruise of the right foot.Star defender p …
Vasilevsky missed 9 goals in the last two regular season matches against Florida Tampa goalkeeper Andrey Vasilevsky conceded 4 goals in the final match of the NHL regular season against Florida (0: 4). In the last two matches …
Fedotov conceded 3 goals in 2 periods and was replaced by Samonov in the match against the Czech Republic The goalkeeper of the Russian national team Ivan Fedotov did not finish the match of the Czech games with the Czech team (0: 3, 2nd break) …The 24-year-old goalkeeper missed three goals …
Kokorin missed the seventh match of Fiorentina in a row Fiorentina was stronger than Verona in the next match of the 32nd round of the Italian Football Championship. The meeting took place in Verona at the stadium “Mark Antonio …
Jimmy Butler missed the match with Dallas due to illness Miami star forward Jimmy Butler was unable to take part in the match with Dallas (113: 127) May 4 due to illness Decision not to let 31 …
Gusev missed the match against Chicago by coach’s decision Florida’s Russian striker Nikita Gusev missed the NHL regular season match with Chicago by coach’s decision….
Islanders goalkeepers against Tampa: Varlamov conceded 3 goals with 16 shots, Sorokin – 5 after 26 Islanders goalkeeper Semyon Varlamov did not finish the match of the Stanley Cup semifinal series with Tampa (0: 8 , 2-3). The Russian conceded three goals in…
NHL. Rangers v New Jersey, Pittsburgh will play Buffalo, Washington conceded 6 goals from Boston Washington lost to Boston (3-6) away, Buffalo “Takes Pittsburgh, Rangers will play another match with New Jersey….
Kvartalnov told why Da Costa missed the match with Salavat Ak Bars head coach Dmitry Kvartalnov told why the French striker of the Kazan team Stefan Da Costa missed the third match of the series …
Ivitsa Zubats missed the 5th match with Phoenix due to knee injury Clippers starting center Ivica Zubac missed the fifth match of the series with Phoenix (116: 102, 2-3) due to a sprained right knee ligament. Zubats got …
Viktor Oladipo missed the Hornets match due to the death of a friend Rockets defender Viktor Oladipo missed the Hornets match (97: 122) on Wednesday for personal reasons.Oladipo left the location of the team due to death …
Friendly match. Tula “Arsenal” conceded 4 goals from “Sparta” Today a friendly match between Tula “Arsenal” and Prague “Sparta” (1: 4) took place in Austria. Friendly match Arsenal Tula Russia – Sparta Cech …
Paul George missed the second match in a row due to pain in the foot Clippers forward Paul George did not take part in today’s game against Orlando, having missed the second match in a row due to pain in the right foot.In the absence …
Gusev missed the match between Florida and Chicago by decision of the coach Russian striker of the Florida Panthers Nikita Gusev missed the regular season match of the National Hockey League with Chicago Blackhawks by decision … Coronavirus protocol Milwaukee forward Thanasis Adetokumbo, older brother of Yannis Adetokumbo, missed the 5th playoff match against Phoenix (2-2) on demand …
Anthony Davis missed 5 groin strain Lakers heavy forward Anthony Davis missed his 5th playoff match against Phoenix (85: 115, 2-3) with a groin strain.De …
Olympus-FNL. Nizhny Novgorod beat SKA, Spartak-2 conceded 5 goals from Orenburg, Torpedo against Neftekhimik Olympus-FNL 36th round SKA Khabarovsk – Nizhny Novgorod 0: 1 (0: 0, 0: 1) The date of the event is April 11, 08.00, “im. Lenin “…
Javier Pascual missed the Zenit-Parma match due to back problems Zenit head coach Javier Pascual did not lead the team in the VTB United League match against Parma. …
Avangard conceded at least 5 goals per match from Magnitka for the second time in the series Avangard lost to Metallurg (1: 7, 2-2) in the fourth match of the Gagarin Cup series.Coach Bob Hartley’s team have conceded at least five balls …
De Bruyne trains in the general group of the Belgian national team. He missed the match with Russia Midfielder Kevin de Bruyne began training with the Belgian national team. The footballer held the first lesson in the general group of the team. Recall that the midfielder revolted …
“I didn’t play because of a hangover.” The legendary Joaquin celebrated his birthday for 3 days and missed the match In Spain, the offseason is in full swing: the clubs are finishing preparations for the championship, which starts on August 13, and are sparring with might and main.Betis played …
St. Louis fitness coach missed the team’s first match in 26 years at club “Colorado”. …
The St. Louis coach missed the team’s first match in 26 years at the club St. Louis Blues fitness coach Ray Baril missed the NHL’s first round playoff match with the Colorado Avalanche due to injury. reported to the official …
Championship of England.Arsenal v Liverpool, Leicester lost to Man City, Chelsea conceded 5 goals from West Brom In the 30th Premier League round today Chelsea were defeated by West Brom (2: 5 ), Leicester lost to Manchester City (0: 2), Arsenal meet with Leaver …
English Championship. Leicester play Man City, Arsenal v Liverpool, Chelsea conceded 5 goals from West Brom In the 30th Premier League round today Chelsea were defeated by West Brom (2: 5), Leicester are playing Manchester City, Arsenal are playing Liverpool.Tomorrow,…
Pittsburgh are the 1st club in NHL history to win a match, conceding 6 goals in the third period Pittsburgh beat New Jersey (7: 6) in an NHL regular season match. After the second period, the Pingwings were leading 6: 0. The third period of the teams …
Gusev missed the match against Chicago by the decision of the coach. He has 0 + 3 and minus 2 in 8 games for Florida Florida forward Nikita Gusev missed the NHL regular season match with Chicago (4: 3 OT) by the decision of coach Joel Kenneville, the journalist reports …
Chinakhov has a suspicion of coronavirus.Fovard of Avangard missed the decisive match of the Gagarin Cup Avangard striker Yegor Chinakhova could have contracted the coronavirus, reports Sport-Express journalist Mikhail Zislis. “I noticed that they were in …
Chinakhov has a suspicion of coronavirus. The Avangard forward missed the decisive match of the Gagarin Cup Avangard forward Yegor Chinakhova could have contracted the coronavirus, reports Sport-Express journalist Mikhail Zislis. “I noticed that we were in…
Sochi coach Fedotov may return to the game against Loko.He missed the match with Rubin because of a sore throat Sochi head coach Vladimir Fedotov may recover for the 1/4 final match of the BetCity Russian Cup against Lokomotiv. The 54-year-old specialist missed …
Volodymyr Klitschko: “I would never miss the Ukrainian match. If someone has to miss, it is the England goalkeeper. ” Former world champion Volodymyr Klitschko (64-5, 53 KOs) supported the Ukrainian national team before the Euro 1/4 final against England. “People keep asking me what I am…
Ovechkin will not play against Philadelphia due to injury Washington striker Alexander Ovechkin will miss the match against Philadelphia due to a lower body injury.The game will take place on May 8. The Russian doesn’t fit …
Athlete Shubenkov has a suspicion of rupture of the Achilles tendon Press attaché of the All-Russian Athletics Federation Alla Glushchenko said that the 2015 European champion in 110 meters hurdles Sergei Sh…
Golovin – 2- 1st assistant French championship, although he missed half of the season. Another cool match of the Russian Monaco continue their pursuit of Lille – 4 points behind the leader, 1 point ahead of PSG, which is second.In order not to fall out of …
Halep withdrew from the match against Sevastova due to injury Romanian tennis player Simona Halep was unable to qualify for the third round match of the WTA tournament in Miami (USA) against Anastasia Sevastova. …
Tim withdrew from the match against Mannarino in Mallorca due to injury Austrian tennis player Dominic Tim failed to complete the second round match of the ATP tournament in Mallorca (Spain) against the Frenchman Adrian Mannarino. …
Tarasenko will miss the game against Minnesota due to injury St. Louis striker Vladimir Tarasenko will again miss the NHL regular season game against Minnesota.…
Spinazzola underwent surgery after a ruptured Achilles tendon Italy defender Leonardo Spinazzola said that he had a successful operation after a ruptured Achilles tendon. …
Magnusson has a ruptured Achilles tendon. CSKA defender will be operated on CSKA reported on the nature of the damage to defender Herdur Magnusson. The Icelander was injured in the RPL match with Tambov (2: 1) and left in the 70th minute …
Florida defender Yandl missed the match for the first time since March 2009.He played 979 straight games in the regular season and playoffs Florida defender Keith Yandle missed out on the third leg of the Stanley Cup first round series against Tampa (6-5 OT, 1-2). Amer 34 …
Radukanu withdrew from the match against Tomljanovic at Wimbledon due to injury British tennis player Emma Radukanu was unable to continue the fourth round match of Wimbledon against Australian Ayla Tomljanovic. …
Giannis Adetokumbo will not play against Indiana due to knee injury Milwaukee leader Giannis Adetokumbo will not play at home tonight against Indiana due to a sprained left knee.The Bucks won the pole …
Tarasenko won’t help the Blues in the match against Minnesota due to injury …
Ovechkin will not play in the next NHL match against the Rangers due to injury Washington Capitals captain and striker Alexander Ovechkin will miss the Washington match again due to injury. Reported by journalist Samantha Pell.…
Fiorentina forward Kokorin will not play against Genoa due to injury Fiorentina forward Alexander Kokorin will not play against Genoa due to injury. It is reported by “SE”. According to the source, Ross muscle injury …
Mike Conley will not play in the 2nd game against the Clippers due to injury Utah point guard Mike Conley will miss the 2nd playoff game against the Clippers due to for stretching the right hamstring. Rau 2 streak…
Andre Drummond will not play against the Clippers due to a finger injury Lakers rookie Andre Drummond will not play against the Clippers on Sunday.The center will miss the second game in a row due to a broken n …
Ovechkin fully recovered from injury and will play against Rangers Hockey player of the National Hockey League (NHL) club Alexander Ovechkin fully recovered from injury and will play in the regular season match against New …
Giannis Adetokumbo will not play in 5th match against Atlanta due to injury Milwaukee have announced that team leader Giannis Adetokumbo will miss the 5th match of the Eastern Conference Final against Atlanta today (2-2 ) due to rast …
Askar Askarov withdrew from the fight against Perez on July 31 due to injury Russian flyweight fighter Askar Askarov will be injured and dropped out of the fight against Alex Perez, which was scheduled for July 31 at UFC on ESPN 2 …
Mkhitaryan recovered from injury and will play against Bologna Roma midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan has recovered from an injury.The captain of the Armenian national team will take part in the match of the 30th round of Serie A against Bologna, reports …
Magnusson has an Achilles tendon rupture, CSKA defender will undergo surgery CSKA defender Herdur Magnusson suffered a rupture of the Achilles tendon of the right ankle in the 24th match round Tinkoff RPL against Tambov (2: 1…
Tedesco: Maslov’s injury is my responsibility. damage.A German specialist has issued …
Magnusson has a ruptured Achilles tendon. CSKA player will undergo surgery CSKA defender Herdur Magnusson suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon in his right ankle, according to the press service of the army team. A player coming soon …
Coutinho is close to recovering from injury. Koeman doesn’t mind keeping him at Barça Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho is close to recovering from a knee injury. This week, the Brazilian will arrive at the club’s location to pass …
Zuev and Shatov were injured during the match against Rakuwa Rubin lost two players due to injuries during the first half of the match of the 3rd qualifying round of the Conference League against Rakuwa.…
Alexander Radulov will not take part in the match against Nashville due to injury Anton Khudobin will play today at the all-star goal in the Dallas Stars – Nashville Predators match. According to Rick Bowness, Stars striker Alexander Rad …
Sarabia may miss the Euro semi-final against Italy due to injury Spain midfielder Pablo Sarabia may miss the European Championship 1/2 final against Italy. …
28-year-old Magnusson has an Achilles tendon rupture, CSKA defender will undergo surgery CSKA defender Herdur Magnusson recently suffered a rupture of the Achilles tendon of his right ankle in a match of the current round 24 Tinkof received a ruptured Magillov and will undergo surgery Icelandic CSKA defender Herdur Magnusson suffered a rupture of the Achilles tendon of his right ankle in the match of the 24th round of the Russian Premier League (R …
Magnusson has an Achilles tendon rupture, CSKA defender will undergo surgery on April 5 CSKA defender Magnuss recently right ankle Achilles tendon in Matchday 24 Tinkoff …
LeBron James will miss the Clippers and Blazers with ankle injury Forward Lakers LeBron James will miss the Clippers vs. Thursday) and Blazers (Friday), according to insider Adrian Wojnarovski.…
Spinazzola was substituted due to injury in the match against Belgium. He cried as he left the field Italy defender Leonardo Spinazzola was injured in the quarter-finals match against Belgium at Euro 2020. The footballer was injured and was replaced …
Carolina Niederreiter forward may miss a streak against Tampa due to injury Carolina forward Nino Niederreiter may miss the NHL playoffs second round against Tampa due to injury , according to the league’s official website.…
Porzingis lost the match with Dallas due to injury Dallas forward Kristaps Porzingis left the pitch during the NBA regular season match with Detroit (115: 105). …
Smolnikov will miss the match with Slovakia due to injury Krasnodar defender Igor Smolnikov will not fly to Trnava for the match between the Russian national team and Slovakia within the framework of the World Cup 2022 qualification. “The defender has a little …
Price will miss the match against Toronto due to injury Montreal goalkeeper Carey Price was injured.The Canadian goalkeeper will not travel with the team to the NHL regular season match with Toronto. Joined the team …
Jah Morent did not finish the match with Miami due to injury for injuries. Apparently, the player …
Van Dijk could play against Hertha in a friendly match. He has not played since October due to an injury Liverpool head coach Jurgen Klopp said defender Virgil van Dijk could take part in a friendly against Gerta, scheduled for …
Coman avoided a serious knee injury in the match against Union and can play against PSG Bayern head coach Hans-Dieter Flick after the Bundesliga match with Union (1: 1) commented on the replacement of midfielder Kingsley Coman after the first …
Cole Anthony recovered from injury and is ready play tonight against Washington Orlando rookie Cole Anthony has recovered from injury and may play tonight against Washington.The 20-year-old point guard did not play …
Winnipeg forward Ehlers will play in the third match against Edmonton. He has not played since 25 April due to injury Winnipeg striker Nikolai Ehlers announced that he will take part in the third game of the playoff series against Edmonton (2-0). The Dane has not played since April 25 …
Ovechkin will not play against Philadelphia due to injury. He will miss 10 NHL games this season for the second time in career Washington striker Alexander Ovechkin will miss the match against Philadelphia with a lower body injury.The game will take place on May 8. The Russian is not here …
LeBron James will miss the match with Denver due to injury Lakers forward LeBron James will miss the next NBA regular season match against Denver. …
Craig missed the second leg of the NBA Finals due to injury Phoenix forward Torrey Craig was injured in the second match of the NBA Finals against Milwaukee (118: 108, 2-0). …
Kuzyaev was unable to continue the match with Belgium due to injury At these minutes the Euro 2020 match between the national teams of Belgium and Russia continues.The footballer of the Russian national team Daler Kuzyaev could not continue the game after the collision …
Craig missed the second match of the NBA Finals due to injury Phoenix forward Torrie Craig was injured in the second match of the NBA final series against Milwaukee (118: 108, 2 -0). …
Kutepov runs the risk of missing the match with Khimki due to injury Spartak Moscow defender Ilya Kutepov risks missing the match with Khimki due to a knee injury sustained during the second half of the 28th round…
Marquinhos will miss the return leg against Bayern Munich due to injury PSG captain Marquinhos will not take part in the Champions League quarter-finals return leg against Bayern Munich (first leg 2: 3).26-year-old defender missed …
Fernandez will miss the Sochi-CSKA match due to injury The match within the RPL round 26 will take place today, April 18 at the Fisht stadium. The game starts at 16:30 (Moscow time). …
Marquinhos will miss the second leg between PSG and Bayern Munich due to injury PSG captain Marquinhos will not take part in the second leg of the Champions League quarter-finals against Bayern (first game – 3: 2). 26-year-old defender missed …
Shane Prince will miss the match with Sweden due to injury As it became known to the Championship, the striker of the Belarusian national team Shane Prince will miss the match with the Swedish team due to injury.In the first match of the tournament, the national team …
Malinovsky misses the match Ukraine – England due to injury Midfielder of the Ukrainian national team Ruslan Malinovsky will not play in the quarterfinal match of Euro 2020 with England due to injury, according to the Ukrainian Football 1 channel … …
De Ligt may miss the match with Ukraine due to injury Dutch defender Matthijs de Ligt may miss the Euro 2020 match against the Ukrainian national team, reports June 9 AD. …
Barinov was unable to continue the match with Bulgaria due to injury The Russian national team is now playing a test match against the Bulgarian national team.At the beginning of the second half, Dmitry Barinov was injured, who was smashed …
Alexander Ovechkin will miss the next match due to injury Russian striker and captain of the Washington Capitals Alexander Ovechkin will not help his team in the National Hockey Championship match …
Ronaldo will miss the match with Atalanta due to muscle injury Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo will miss the Serie A match with Atalanta due to injury, club head coach Andrea Pirlo said.“We will have from…
Donovan Mitchell missed game 3 due to ankle injury Utah attacking guard Donovan Mitchell missed game 3 of the second round of the playoffs against the Clippers due to injury ankle joint. At h …
Ovechkin will miss the third match in a row due to injury Washington captain Alexander Ovechkin will not play in the NHL regular season match against Pittsburgh due to a lower body injury. Russian p …
LeBron James did not finish the match with Toronto due to injury Forward Lakers LeBron James could not finish the match of the NBA regular season with Toronto (114: 121) due to an ankle injury.…
Varan will miss the return leg against Chelsea due to injury Real Madrid defender Rafael Varane has been diagnosed with an abduction muscle injury in his right leg. For this reason, the 28-year-old player will miss the semi-finals return leg …
Konoplyanka will miss the match Ukraine – Kazakhstan due to injury … …
Fernandez will miss the CSKA vs. Sochi match due to injury CSKA head coach Ivica Olic told why CSKA defender Mario Fernandez remained in reserve for the Tinkoff RPL round 26 match against Tambov….
Davidovich failed to complete the match with Pospisil due to injury Spanish tennis player Alejandro Davidovich withdrew from the second round match of the ATP tournament in Eastbourne (Great Britain) against Canadian Vashek Pospisil due to t …
OvechkinH will miss the second match in a row H Injury Russian Washington Capitals striker Alexander Ovechkin will miss his team’s second game in a row with injury for the first time since January 2014. About uh …
Spurs signed Dacuan Jeffries The Spurs signed free agent Dacuan Jeffries (23 years old, 196 cm).This season, the 23-year-old attacking guard has played 18 games for Sacramen …
Spurs will expel Marquis Criss San Antonio will expel center Marquis Criss to make room for the signing of Gorgi Jenga, according to insider Shams Charania. Spur …
Spurs to sign Doug McDermott Spurs have dealt with defenseman Doug McDermott. According to @TheAthletic insider Shams Charania, the player will sign a 3-year contract for 42 million …
Spurs expelled Marquis Criss San Antonio expelled center Marquis Criss to make way for Gorgi Jenga’s signing.The Spurs acquired Criss from Golden St …
LeBron James is likely to miss the Clippers and Blazers with ankle injury Lakers forward LeBron James is likely to miss the doubles against Clippers “(Thursday) and” Blazers “(Friday), according to insider Adrian …
Dimitrov missed 5: 1 and triple matchball in the third set against Giron and withdrew due to back injury Ex-third racket of the world Grigor Dimitrov did not finish playing first round match of Roland Garros against Marcos Giron.With the score 6: 2, 6: 4, 5: 7, 0: 3 the Bulgarian took off …
Verratti about the match against Wales: “I’m happy. I was not sure if I could play in the tournament after an injury ” Italy’s midfielder Marco Verratti spoke out after the Euro 2020 match against Wales (1: 0). The Italians won three victories in the group stage and in…
Verratti on the match against Wales: “I’m happy. I was not sure if I could play at Euro after injury. ” Italy’s midfielder Marco Verratti spoke out after the Euro 2020 match against Wales (1: 0).The Italians won three group stage victories and in …
LeBron James was unable to finish the match with New Orleans due to injury Lakers forward LeBron James was unable to finish the last regular season match against New Orleans ( 110: 98) due to damage. …
Verratti runs the risk of missing the Champions League quarterfinal match with Bayern Munich due to injury An Italian midfielder was injured during the 2022 World Cup qualifier against Bulgaria (2: 0).…
Ozdoev was unable to continue the match “Khimki” – “Zenith” due to injury On Saturday, July 24, in the first round of the highest echelon of Russian football, the match “Khimki” – “Zenith” was held…
Ilya Samsonov will miss the next match of Washington due to injury The Russian goalkeeper of the Washington Capitals Ilya Samsonov will miss the match with the Buffalo Sabers due to injury, journalist Samantha Pall reports on Twitter. …
Valverde may miss the match with Liverpool due to a foot injury The return leg between Real Madrid and Liverpool in the Champions League quarter-finals will take place on 13 April.…
Verratti may miss the first match with Bayern Munich due to injury PSG midfielder Marco Verratti was injured in the location of the Italian national team. A footballer injured his thigh during a World Cup qualifying match …
Danny Green was unable to finish the third match with Atlanta due to injury Philadelphia defender Danny Green was forced to leave the court in the first minutes of the third match with Atlanta (127: 111, 2-1) due to problems with calves …
Montreal defender Petri did not finish the third match with Winnipeg due to injury Montreal defender Jeff Petrie was injured in the third match NHL playoff series against Winnipeg (5: 1, 3-0).The 33-year-old hockey player did not come out to …
Yannis Adetokumbo will miss the 6th match of the East Final due to injury The Bucks have officially announced that forward Yiannis Adetokumbo will not take part in the 6th match of the Eastern Conference final against Atlanta (3-2) due to rast…
Mario Fernandez was unable to continue the match with Finland due to injury The Euro 2020 match between Finland and Russia continues at this moment. At the 25th minute of the meeting, the player of the Russian team Mario Fernandez entered the fight …
Mike Conley was unable to finish the 5th match with Memphis due to injury Utah point guard Mike Conley was unable to finish the fifth match of the series with ” Memphis ”(126: 110, 4-1) due to problems with the hamstring of the right leg.Conl …
Florida goalkeeper Dridger will miss the match with Carolina due to injury Florida Panthers’ Canadian goalkeeper Chris Dridger suffered a lower body injury, journalist George Richards reports on Twitter. “Head coach”…
Lovren will not play against Rotor due to injury. He will miss the third match in a row Zenit head coach Sergei Semak said that defender Dejan Lovren will not play against Rotor due to injury. – What is known about the timing of the recovery of De …
Wilson did not finish the match with the Rangers due to injury.He fought Smith Washington striker Tom Wilson was unable to finish the NHL championship match with the Rangers (4-2). The Capitals reported that the 28-year-old will get …
Piqué will miss the Barcelona-Real Sociedad match due to injury with Real Sociedad. …
Tray Young was unable to finish the match with the Knicks due to an ankle injury Atlanta point guard Tray Young suffered a left ankle injury in the match with the Knicks (127: 137 OT).Young injured his ankle by stepping on his feet …
Harden will miss the second leg of the series with Milwaukee due to injury Brooklyn defender James Harden will miss the second leg of the second round of the NBA playoffs against Milwaukee, according to Hoops Rumors. …
Barcelona forward Dembele will miss the match against Getafe due to injury Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele will miss the match against Getafe in the 31st round of the Spanish championship due to injury. …
Stamkos will miss the next Tampa match due to an unnamed injury Tampa striker Steven Stamkos will not take part in the NHL championship match against Nashville.The Canadian will not play due to injury. The nature of the injury …
Andre Drummond did not finish his first match for the Lakers due to injury Los Angeles Lakers center Andre Drummond was unable to finish his debut match for the team against the Milwaukee Bucks (97: 112) due to for bruising his right toe but …
Jaylen Brown will miss the match against Miami with an ankle injury Boston star defender Jaylen Brown will miss today’s match against Miami with a sprained right ankle.Participation is also in question …
De Ligt will miss the Euro 2020 match with Ukraine due to injury The head coach of the Dutch national team Frank de Boer announced that defender Matthijs de Ligt will miss the Euro 2020 match against the Ukrainian national team. …
Ovechkin was unable to continue the Washington-Rangers match due to injury 35-year-old Russian star striker of the Washington Capitals NHL club Alexander Ovechkin was unable to continue the regular season game with New York …
Spurs announced the transfer of Gorgi Jenga The Spurs announced on the official website that they had signed a contract with center Gorgi Jenga (31 years old, 208 cm).Details of the deal were not disclosed. Jeng is not …
Ze Luis left with Loko for the match with Tambov. He has not played since December due to injury Lokomotiv forward Ze Luis recovered from his injury and can take part in today’s RPL away match with Tambov. The striker went to …
Kyrios forgot his sneakers for the match with Auger-Alyassim, and then withdrew due to injury Former 13th racket of the world Nick Kyrios came to the third-round match of Wimbledon against Felix Auger-Alyassim without sneakers, in which he plays on t …
Samsonov will miss the match with Buffalo due to an upper body injury Washington goalkeeper Ilya Samsonov will not play in the NHL championship match against Buffalo.A 24-year-old Russian hockey player has an upper body injury, …
Sochi midfielder Yusupov could not continue the match with Keshley due to injury Sochi midfielder Artur Yusupov could not continue the match of the 2nd qualifying round with Keshley “. The midfielder was substituted in the 29th minute due to injury. Wm …
Giannis Adetokumbo is likely to miss the 5th match due to a knee injury sprains left …
Kutepov may miss the match between Spartak and Khimki due to a knee injury Head of Spartak’s PR Department Anton Fetisov spoke about the condition of defender Ilya Kutepov, who was injured in the game on the 28th …
Washington’s forward Wilson was unable to continue the match with the Rangers due to injury At this moment in New York, at the Madison Square Garden stadium, another regular season match of the National Hockey League is taking place, in which “New …
Fuchs recovered from injury.CSKA defender played 1 RPL match during the season Agent Augusto Nogueira, representing the interests of CSKA defender Bruno Fuchs, spoke about the condition of his client. “Fuchs has fully recovered from the …
Tray Young will miss his 5th game with the Bucks due to injury, but hopes to return to 6th meeting Atlanta star point guard Tray Young will not be able to help his team in 5- Kevin Porter cannot finish against Philadelphia with an ankle injury Houston defender Kevin Porter may miss some time with a sprained left ankle.21-year-old basketball player injured in…
Killorn will miss his second match in a row with Montreal due to injury Tampa striker Alex Killorn will not play in the third match of the Stanley Cup final against Montreal. …
Pascal Siakam was unable to finish the match with Memphis due to a shoulder injury Toronto forward Pascal Siakam suffered a shoulder injury during the meeting with Memphis (99: 109) on 8 May. The 27-year-old basketball player has been diagnosed with p …
Mike Conley will miss the fourth game of the series with the Clippers due to injury Utah point guard Mike Conley will not take part in the fourth playoff game against the Clippers due to a stretch right hamstring, …
Ze Luis flew with Lokomotiv for the match with Tambov.He has not played since December due to injury On Saturday, April 24, Lokomotiv will play an away match of the 27th round of the Russian Premier League with Tambov. The meeting will take place at Mor …
Montreal defender Petrie due to injury could not continue the match with Winnipeg Montreal defender Jeff Petrie was injured in the third match of the second round of the NHL playoffs against Winnipeg. …
Anna Shcherbakova resumed ice training after injury (Match TV) World figure skating champion Anna Shcherbakova resumed training on ice today after an injury, Match TV reports citing a source bl …
Vlašić on the bench will start the match with Lokomotiv.Due to injury, he did not play with Ufa. CSKA will host Lokomotiv in the 2nd round of the RPL. The head coach of the hosts Alexei Berezutsky did not include midfielder Nikola Vlasic in the starting lineup. Previously from…
Khimki forward Mika will miss the match against Olympiacos due to a knee injury Khimki heavy forward Jordan Mickey will miss the 34th round of the Euroleague regular championship against Olympiacos due to a knee injury. …
Zainutdinov will miss the match against France.He has a relapse of his old injury Bakhtiyor Zainutdinov will not play in the first qualifying match at the 2022 World Cup. According to Aydin Kozhakhmet, the midfielder of the Kazakhstan national team was injured in the C …
Valverde may miss the match between Real Madrid and Liverpool due to muscle injury Real Madrid midfielder Federico Valverde was injured. According to Marca, the 22-year-old midfielder has a muscle injury and will miss at least two …
Joel Embiid is likely to miss Game 5 with a knee injury m match of the series of the first round of the playoffs against Washington (3-1) is unlikely, according to an insider E …
Hockey.Control meeting before the World Cup. Second match. Kazakhstan against Belarus. Match canceled Today, the Kazakhstan national ice hockey team was supposed to play the second test match against the Belarusian national team. But in connection with the discovery of coronavirus in about …
Saunders criticized the boxer for refusing to fight with a fractured eye socket. Today he withdrew from a fight against Canelo due to the same injury Former world champion in two divisions Billy Joe Saunders last November criticized heavyweight Daniel Dubois after he withdrew from the fight …
The Spurs will sign 2- summer contract with Jock Landale San Antonio has agreed to sign a two-year contract with Australian center Jock Landale (25 years, 211 cm), according to Shams insider …
The Spurs will exchange rights for Nikola Milutinov in the NBA at Brooklyn “” Spurs “will exchange the rights for the center CSKA Nikola Milutinov (26 years old, 212 cm) in the NBA in” Brooklyn “.The rights to Milutinov will go to the Nets as part of the big …
Joel Embiid will miss the fifth leg of the series with Washington due to a knee injury Joel Embiid. According to ins …
Price failed to finish the match with Edmonton due to an upper body injury Montreal goalkeeper Carey Price was unable to finish the NHL regular season match with Edmonton (1: 4) due to injury upper body.The Canadian give in …
Lewandowski will miss England with a knee injury. Recovery will take 5-10 days Poland captain Robert Lewandowski will not be able to help the team in the 2022 World Cup qualifier against England. Bayern striker injured …
Tampa forward Killorn will miss the third leg of the final against Montreal due to injury Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn will miss the third leg of the Stanley Cup Final with the Montreal Canadiens (1 -0), notes the North American magazine …
Tampa striker Alex Killorn will miss the second match with Montreal due to injury Tampa Bay Lightning head coach John Cooper spoke about the state of health of the club striker Alex Killorn on the eve of the second Cup final match …
Kokorin was included in Fiorentina’s application for the match against Lazio.He has not played for 2 months due to injury Fiorentina have announced a bid for the Serie A match against Lazio. Forward Alexander Kokorin, who recovered from t …
Washington center Lars Eller finished the match with Boston ahead of schedule due to injury In the second playoff match of the Stanley Cup, the Boston Bruins on away in overtime, beat the Washington Capitals 4: 3, equalizing the score in the series – 1-1. …
Barty refused to continue the second round match due to injury Roland Garros Austrian tennis player Ashley Barty refused to continue the second round match of the French Open against Magda Lynette from Poland.…
Spurs may offer a major contract to Lauri Markkanen Spurs may offer a major contract to Bulls forward Lauri Markkanen in the offseason 2021. According to Bleacher Report, San Antonio’s intentions …
Milwaukee defeated Orlando, Spurs snatched victory from Mavericks Milwaukee Bucks defeated Orlando Magic in the regular NBA match with a score of 124: 87. Among the winners, the best in the game …
Dillon Brooks hit the top in the match with the Spurs Memphis defender Dillon Brooks was the author of a spectacular dunk in the play-in match with the Spurs (100: 96).Brooks walked through the entire site in a quick break and …
Screamers – about the meeting with Britain: for any match you need a mood, it is important not to get injured champion…
Tampa forward Killorn will miss his second consecutive match with Montreal due to injury Tampa forward Alex Killorn will not play in the third leg of the Stanley Cup final against Montreal.The hockey player will miss the second game in a row with Kahn …
The status of 3 injured stars for the fifth match of the Eastern Conference Finals has been announced. …
Anthony Davis avoids serious injury, but may miss the next match with the Suns Lakers forward Anthony Davis, who missed the second half of the fourth playoff game against Phoenix (92: 100, 2-2) from – for stretching groin muscles …
Ovechkin will miss the second match in a row due to injury for the first time since January 2014 Washington captain Alexander Ovechkin will not play in the regular season match against the Islanders due to a lower body injury.This was announced by Mr. …
Spurs and Magic paid tribute to Dante Wright before the game Spurs and Magic paid tribute to Dante Wright before the start of the match on Monday, who was killed by police in a suburb of Minneapolis on Sunday …
Lamarcus Aldridge made huge salary cuts upon expulsion from Spurs Heavy forward Lamarcus Aldridge lost $ 7.25 million to San Antonio Spurs, according to insider Shams Charania on his Twitter page …
9000 “The goal has not been achieved yet.”Jha Morant practiced the shot after beating the Spurs Grizzlies point guard Jah Morant returned to the pitch and practiced the shot shortly after beating the Spurs (100: 96) in the play-in. “The goal is not yet …
Jonas Valanciunas scored 23 points and 23 rebounds in the play-in match with Spurs Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas became one of the main characters in the team in the play-in match with Spurs (100: 96). Valanciunas scored 23 points, …
Triple-double Westbrook did not save the Wizards from defeat against Spurs 143: 146.Playmaker “Wizards” Race …
Ignatov and Bakaev – at the start of “Spartak” for the match with “Wings”. Larsson is in reserve, Promes is not in the application due to injury Spartak announced the starting lineup for the RPL round 2 match against Wings of the Soviets. Compared to the game of the 1st round of the championship against Rubin (0: 1) tr …
Malkin’s first match after injury: 25th point in the season, 3 shots, “minus 3” and 35% of throw-ins at 2: 7 vs. Philadelphia Pittsburgh forward Evgeni Malkin played his first leg after missing a month and a half and 23 games with a lower body injury.In the game against Filad …
Capela did not finish the 4th match with Bucks due to injury. Clint got an elbow in the face from Sam Merrill Atlanta center Clint Capela could not finish the 4th match of the East final series against Milwaukee (110: 88) due to an eye injury. The Swiss left …
60 Tatum points helped the Celtics defeat the Spurs, Brooklyn lost to Portland In the next match of the NBA regular season, the Boston Celtics beat San Antonio Spurs at home in overtime with a score of 143: 140.Among the winners l …
Gregg Popovich – about the future in the Spurs: “It’s too early to talk about it right now” San Antonio head coach Gregg Popovich after the defeat to Memphis (96: 100) in the play In and the end of the season did not begin to talk about whether the p …
“Dallas”, “Detroit”, “Spurs”, “Indiana”, “Houston”, “Toronto” made huge spending “Dallas Mavericks” signed a three-year a $ 30.5 million deal with retired New York Knicks forward Reggie Bullock, Hoops Rumors reported.Besides …
DeMar DeRozan: The Spurs are not going to call Batman for help. We’ll figure it out ourselves. ” San Antonio defender DeMar DeRozan, after being defeated by Denver (119: 121), told how the team is going to cope with the problems. The Spurs have …
Bruce Bowen: “Popovich will trade any of the Spurs for Ben Simmons” Former Spurs player, now commentator and pundit Bruce Bowen is confident that the Texas team is interested in acquiring the Sixers point guard …
Spurs bought out Aldridge’s contract.Miami are the main contenders for a free agent Heavy forward Lamarcus Aldridge (2.11 m, 113 kg) is now a free agent. According to insider Shams Charania, San Antonio bought out the contract …
The Spurs were chosen under the 12th number Josh Primo, who was predicted the end of the 1st round The Spurs surprised the experts and fans by choosing 12 Draft No. 2021 for Alabama attacking guard Josh Primo. Before the ceremony in the majority …
A shot by DeMar DeRozan in the last second brought the Spurs victory over the Mavericks Forward of “San Antonio” DeMar DeRozan became the author of the winning shot in the match against Dallas (119: 117).With a score of 117: 177, 31-year-old Derozan made a move …
Milwaukee defeated Orlando, Spurs snatched victory from Mavericks in the last second In the next match of the NBA regular championship, Milwaukee Bucks defeated away Orlando Magic “with a score of 124: 87. The winners are the best in the game …
De Bruyne, Eden Hazard and Witzel will start against Finland, Torgan Hazar will not play due to injury Head coach of the Belgian national team Roberto Martinez spoke about the composition for the match of the 3rd round of Euro 2020 against Finland, which will take place today in St. P …
Boston hit Golden State thanks to Tatum’s 44 points, Spurs defeated Suns +26 Boston Celtics beat Golden State Warriors “with a score of 119: 114.Among the winners, the best in …
E’Tvon Moore’s three-point shot in the last seconds brought the Suns a victory over the Spurs Phoenix defender E’Twon Moore scored 22 points and scored the winning three-pointer with 2.2 seconds left fourth quarter in the match against San Antonio …
Brooklyn beat the Spurs thanks to Harden’s double-double, Boston lost to Cleveland In the regular NBA match, the Brooklyn Nets beat the Sun at home Antonio Spurs “with a score of 128: 116.With the winners as the best on the square …
37 points and 10 assists from DeRozan helped the Spurs interrupt the Wizards’ 8-game winning streak San Antonio on Monday interrupted Washington’s 8-game winning streak (146: 143 FROM). Defender Dema scored 37 points and 10 assists for the Spurs…
Skip Bayless: “Kawaii is not happy with the Clippers’ medical staff. This is reminiscent of the Spurs story Well-known TV presenter Skip Bayless revealed that Clippers forward Kawhi Lenard had a complaint against the club’s medical staff.Lenard Paul …
Brooklyn beat the Spurs thanks to Harden’s double-double, Boston lost to Cleveland Brooklyn Nets beat the San Antonio Spurs at home 128: 116 in the regular NBA match … The winners are the best on the area …
Spurs have agreed with Aldridge to buy out the contract. Miami are the main contenders for free agent Heavy forward Lamarcus Aldridge (2.11 m, 113 kg) will soon become a free agent.According to insider Adrian Wojnarovski, San Antonio …
Sixers, Bucks, Spurs, Hornets sign new signings, Lakers expel player Free agent George Hill negotiated a single contract with Milwaukee Bucks, “Hoops Rumors reports. In the near future, the player will leave the bounce market after …
Keldon Johnson – 1st after Duncan Spurs player with 20 points and 20 rebounds in one match Spurs forward Keldon Johnson chalked up 23 points and 21 rebounds in the match with the Cavaliers (116: 110).Johnson is San Antonio’s first player since l …
Damian Maia, 43, will face Belal Muhammad Mixed martial arts veteran, ex-UFC welterweight and middleweight title contender, 43-year-old Damian Maia will play 33- th career fight …
The Spurs had the highest scoring 1st half in club history and interrupted the Bucks’ winning streak. Bucks “with a score of 87:64.The match is over…
The Spurs have confirmed their reputation as one of the premier clubs in the league. ” DeMar DeRozan said goodbye to San Antonio Attacking defender DeMar DeRozan wrote a farewell message in which he thanked the players, coaches, staff and fans of San Antonio for the warmth …
Director of Roland Garros on the removal of Federer: “He signed a document that he starred due to a knee injury. He was simply not ready to play the next match “ Director of Roland Garros Guy Forget, in the context of criticism of Roger Federer’s decision to withdraw from the tournament, answered the question, do not collect …
The Kings and Damian Jones will sign a contract until 2022 Sacramento and center Damian Jones have agreed on a contract until the end of the current season and for the 21/22 season, according to insider Adrian Wojnarowski.“Keane…
Hammon didn’t take Portland’s lead because the club learned that Becky was not doing her day jobs well at the Bleacher Report. Details of Chauncey Billups’s appointment as Portland’s new head coach were revealed. According to Bleacher Report, Chauncey within a few months …
The Spurs will exchange DeRozan in the Bulls for Young, Amina, a 1st round pick and two picks of the 2nd round San Antonio and Chicago are close to signing a sign-and-trade deal that will move Swingman DeMar Derozan to the Bulls.The Spurs …
The Spurs trade DeRozan to the Bulls for Young, Round 1 pick and two Round 2 picks San Antonio and Chicago are close to signing a deal -trade, as a result of which the swingman Demar DeRozan will move to the Bulls. The Spurs …
Lillard denied the exchange information Portland point guard Damian Lillard denied that he would ask the club for an exchange. …
Lillard threw from the middle of the court.Video Portland point guard Damian Lillard in the NBA regular season match against Brooklyn (128: 109) was marked with a spectacular throw …
Kagarlitsky will miss the match against SKA SKA (1-0). The game will take place today, March 20. The beginning is at 17:00 Moscow time …
Damien Lillard reacted to the conflict in the US basketball team Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard reacted to the conflict that occurred at the training of the US national team.“Keep that shit n…
Damien Lillard sets 3 incredible NBA records Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard has 55 points (5/7 doubles, 12/17 threes, 9/10 free throws), 6 rebounds and 10 assists in …
Nick Young: “Lillard, LeBron and Davis – three championships in a row” NBA champion Nick Young invited Portland point guard Damian Lillard to join LeBron James and Anthony Davis at the Lakers.“Lee…
Damien Lillard made a condition to Portland’s management Portland Trail Blazers leader Damien Lillard asked the club’s management to make a roster change, The Atheltic reported. According to the source, …
Damien Lillard surpassed Dirk Nowitzki’s achievement Portland Trail Blazers leader Damien Lillard surpassed the legendary Dallas Mavericks player Dirk Nowitzki in the number of accurate three-point shots from Dirk Nowitzki. » Portland Trail Blazers star player Damien Lillard reacted to rumors of his possible swap to another team.“They said about me…
Damien Lillard is on the verge of leaving Portland Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard may request an exchange due to the team’s inability to assemble a competitive squad and recently…
Friendly match. Man City v Blackpool English Champion Manchester City will face Blackpool in the final friendly before the start of the season. Manchester City friendly match -…
Lovren will miss the match against Tambov Zenit head coach Sergei Semak spoke about the state of defender Deyan Lovren before the 30th round match of Tinkoff RPL against Tambov.…
Chris Paul will miss the 1st leg against the Clippers Phoenix have officially announced that point guard Chris Paul will not play in the 1st match of the Western Conference Final against the Clippers. The floor is still …
ASK changed its mind about boycotting the match against Fakel Nizhny Novgorod volleyball club ASK decided to go to tomorrow’s qualifying round match for reaching the Final Six of the Russian Super…
Friendly match. Liverpool v Hertha European clubs are playing test matches ahead of the start of the new season.Friendly matches Hertha Germany – Liverpool England D …
Krychowiak will miss the match against Dynamo Lokomotiv midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak received a warning in the match of the 28th round of the Russian Championship Tinkoff against Zenit. …
Lillard replied to a user who wrote that Curry “owns” it Portland point guard Damian Lillard reacted to a joke from Twitter user AJ. The user suggested that Lillard record the sound …
Damien Lillard responded to rumors about the desire to leave Portland Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard commented on rumors according to which he allegedly wants to leave the team.Previously relevant …
Lillard faced LeBron and Wade at Los Angeles women’s NBA match On June 30, Portland point guard Damian Lillard attended Los Angeles women’s NBA home game against Las Vegas (75 : 99), where he met with pho …
Insider: “Lillard will stay at Portland. They’re eyeing Ubre and Millsap. ” Insider Yahoo! Sports Chris Haynes assessed the current situation at the Blazers. “I expect Damian Lillard to stay at Portland.I think he’s x …
Shaquille O’Neal: “Luca had a better season than Lillard? I don’t think so. ” Legendary center, now TNT expert Shaquille O’Neal believes that Damian Lillard (Portland) should have made the top five of the season …
Damien Lillard named the best player in the NBA. This is not LeBron James Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard revealed who he considers the best player in the NBA. According to Lillard, Brookle forward is the best …
Damien Lillard named greatest sniper of all time Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard named Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry the greatest sniper in history.Except …
Lillard reacted to the information about the exchange request to “Portland” Lillard intends to meet in Las Vegas with the new head coach of “Trail Blazers” in the near future. …
Lillard influenced Tatum’s decision to join the US team in Tokyo Portland point guard Damian Lillard helped Boston forward Jason Tatum decide to join the US team at the Olympic…
Lillard reacted to the supporter home to Portland’s result Portland Trail Blazers leader Damien Lillard responded to a tweet from one of the fans who announced a big bet on his favorite team.Earlier…
Kevin Durant: “Lillard set the whole team on fire with his spirit” US star striker Kevin Durant commented on the crushing victory over Iran (120: 66) at the Tokyo Olympics. Today is a 32-year-old basketball player …
Additional application of “Kairat” for the match against “Alashkert” in LE Almaty “Kairat” has submitted an additional application (sheet B) for the LE of the season 2021/2022. FC “Kairat” (Almaty, Kazakhstan) Goalkeepers: No. 32 Vladimir B…
Sobolev called the match against Malta difficult Forward of the Russian national team Alexander Sobolev after the match of the qualifying tournament of the 2022 World Cup against Malta (3: 1) noted the opponent’s game.…
Parfenov spoke about the mood for the match against Spartak The head coach of Arsenal Tula Dmitry Parfenov spoke about the team’s mood for the match of the 28th round of the Russian championship Tinkoff against Spartak. …
De Bruyne will miss the match against the Russian national team Midfielder of the Belgian national team Kevin De Bruyne will miss the match against the Russian team of the first round of the Euro 2020 group stage, which will take place on 12 June. …
Shesterkin will start the match against Washington in the reserve Russian Rangers goalkeeper Igor Shesterkin will start in the reserve the NHL regular season match against Washington, the club press service reports on 28 Mar …
Ibrahimovic will miss the Milan match against Lazio Milan head coach Stefano Pioli said that striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic will miss the match of the 33rd round of Serie A against Lazio.…
Kaka challenged Tokayev to a match against Israel The head coach of the Kazakhstan national futsal team Ricardo Kaka called three players for the next Euro 2022 qualification matches against Israel. The squad…
Miranchuk is included in the application for the match against Fiorentina Russian midfielder of Atalantaa Alexei Miranchuk may take part in the next match in the Italian football championship against Fiorentina. …
Additional application of “Tobol” for the match against “Zhilina” in the LC Kostanay “Tobol” submitted an additional application (sheet B) for the LC of the season 2021/2022.FC Tobol (Kostanay, Kazakhstan) Defenders: # 32 Dmitry …
Maltsev compared the match against Olympiacos with training Acting head coach of Khimki Andrey Maltsev after the defeat at Olympiacos (75:82) noted, which is proud of the team. …
Zabolotny spoke about his mood for the match against Slovenia Russian national team striker Anton Zabolotny spoke about his readiness and mood for the World Cup 2022 qualifying match against Slovenia….
Laporta flew with Barça for the match against Real Today Barcelona will play against Real in the 30th round of La Liga. The match will take place at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano in Madrid. Catalans President …
Ibaka will miss the third game against Dallas Clippers center Serge Ibaka will miss the third match of the first round of the NBA playoffs against Dallas. …
Friendly match. Krylia Sovetov vs. Radnichkov RPL clubs are playing test matches ahead of the start of the new season.Friendly match Serbia Krylia Sovetov Russia – Radnichki Serbia – 19:30 PR …
Joel Embiid will miss the match against Milwaukee Philadelphia have announced that center Joel Embiid will miss today’s away match against Milwaukee due to a shoulder injury. The Sixers lost three meters …
Golovin – at the start of Monaco for the match against Dijon The Russian midfielder of AS Monaco Alexander Golovin was included in the team for the home match against Dijon in the 32nd round of the French Championship …By…
James and Hilliard will miss the match against Kalev CSKA will play on March 22 the VTB United League regular season match in Tallinn, where they will meet with Kalev. …
Kazakhstan national team match against Malta canceled The friendly match of the Kazakhstan national football team, scheduled for June 7 in Austria against the team of Malta, will not take place. National team June 4 …
Mikheev vs. Montreal: 6th match without points, 4 shots, 1 hit in 15:55 Toronto forward Ilya Mikheev took part in the Stanley Cup 1st round match with Montreal “(2: 3 OT, 3-3).The Russian did not score points in the 6th game in a row …
The match between Ufa and Arsenal may be postponed due to heat (RPL) may be postponed due to the heat. “So far with…
Chris Paul will miss 2nd match against the Clippers due to quarantine Phoenix have announced that point guard Chris Paul will not play in the second match of the Western Conference Final against the Clippers.…
Ice Cube named the club to which Damien Lillard should move Popular American rapper and actor O’Shea Jackson, better known as Ice Cube, announced that the leader of the Portland Trail Blazers, Damien Lillard, should …
Damien Lillard, the desired new chief Portland Coach Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard wants Jason Kidd to be the team’s new head coach.“Jason Kidd is the guy who…
Portland quarterback Lillard breaks record for three-point NBA playoffs Portland defender Damien Lillard has set the NBA record for the most accurate three-point goals in a league playoff game. …
Lillard did not want to be involved in the skirmish between Durant and Adebayo on Twitter During a recent training session of the US team in Tokyo, star striker Kevin Durant had to conduct an educational conversation with center Bam Adebayo.…
Damien Lillard – on the defeat of the United States against France: many believe that this is the end of the world US point guard Damien Lillard paid tribute to the French team after losing in the opening match of the Olympic tournament (76:83). “Sometimes we w…
Damien Lillard explained why Stephen Curry shouldn’t be NBA MVP Portland point guard Damien Lillard explained why Stephen Curry won’t be NBA MVP. “Stephen seems to be having a great season. Wiser …
Max Kellerman: “Lillard is LeBron’s main competitor in the fight for MVP” Renowned sports expert Max Kellerman announced that he no longer considers the main candidate for MVP of the Sixers center Joel Embiid, who was eliminated at …
Damien Lillard reacted to the information about the exchange request to Portland Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damien Lillard said after the training of the US national team that information about what he plans to ask the club …
Page not found – MEDGOLD Medical Center
Unfortunately the page you’re looking doesn’t exist (anymore) or there was an error in the link you followed or typed.This way to the home page.
- 01/07/2021 – Throat or Larynx Cancer
- 01/07/2021 – Thoracic spine X-ray
- 01/07/2021 – CT of the thoracic spine
- 06/22/2021 – Thirst – excessive
- 06/22/2021 – Thirst – absent
- 06/22/2021 – Testosterone
- 05/05/2021 – Tendon repair
- 05/05/2021 – Tendonitis
- 05/05/2021 – Temperature measurement
- 04/23/2021 – Blood test for TBG
- 04/23/2021 – Taste disorders
- 04/23/2021 – Tapeworm infection
- 03/30/2021 – Tapeworm infection
- 03/30 / 2021 – Taking care of your new knee joint
- 03/30/2021 – Taking care of your new hip joint
- 03/19/2021 – Taking care of your back at home
- 03/19/2021 – Coccyx injury – follow-up care
- 03/19/2021 – Arteritis
- 03/01/2021 – Sweeteners – Sugars
- 0 3/01/2021 – Sweetened drinks
- 03/01/2021 – Sweating
- 02/03/2021 – Problems with swallowing
- 02/03/2021 – Difficulty swallowing
- 02/03/2021 – Obstruction
- 02 / 01/2021 – Surgical wound infection – treatment
- 02/01/2021 – Surgical wound care – open
- 02/01/2021 – Surgical wound care – closed
- 01/12/2021 – Pilonidal cyst surgery
- 12/01/2021 – Pancreatic cancer intervention
- 12/01/2021 – Suprapubic catheter care
- 11/10/2020 – Supranuclear ophthalmoplegia
- 11/10/2020 – Superficial thrombophlebitis
- 11/10 / 2020 – Sunscreen
- 11/05/2020 – Sunburn
- 11/05/2020 – Sugar water hemolysis test
- 11/05/2020 – Subdural hematoma
- 11/02/2020 – Subdural effusion
- 11 / 02/2020 – Subcutaneous emphysema of the lungs
- 11/02/2020 – Subcutaneous Subcutaneous injections
- 09/21/2020 – Subdural effusion
- 09/21/2020 – Subcutaneous emphysema of the lungs
- 09/21/2020 – Subcutaneous injections
- 09/18/2020 – Subconjunctival hemorrhage
- 09/18/2020 – Subareolar abscess
- 09/18/2020 – Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- 09/14/2020 – Subacute thyroiditis
- 09/14/2020 – Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis
- 09/14/2020 – Subacute combined degeneration
- 09/11 / 2020 – Stuttering
- 09/11/2020 – Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- 09/11/2020 – Congestion or runny nose – children
- 09/09/2020 – Congestion or runny nose – adult
- 09/09/2020 – Strongyloidiasis
- 09/09/2020 – Stroke risk factors
- 09/04/2020 – Stroke-discharge
- 09/04/2020 – Stroke
- 09/04/2020 – String test
- 09/02/2020 – Squeak
- 02/09/2020 – Stretch marks
- 02/09/2020 – St urinary incontinence
- 08/28/2020 – Stress in childhood
- 08/28/2020 – Stress echocardiography
- 08/28/2020 – Stress and your heart
- 08/26/2020 – Stress and your health
- 08/26/2020 – Acute Pharyngitis
- 08/26/2020 – Coping Strategies
- 08/24/2020 – Deformations
- 08/24/2020 – Strabismus
- 08/24/2020 – Storing Your Medicines
- 08/21/2020 – Stool-foul-smelling
- 08/21/2020 – Floating chair
- 08/21/2020 – Egg feces and parasites exam
- 08/17/2020 – Stool gram stain
- 08 / 17/2020 – Stool c difficile toxin
- 08/17/2020 – Stool guaiac test
- 08/14/2020 – Stomach cancer
- 08/14/2020 – Stomach acid test
- 08/14/2020 – Steroid Injection – Tendon, Bursa, Joint
- 08/10/2020 – Examination or Closure of the Sternum
- 08/10/2020 – Sterile Technique
- 08/06/2020 – Stereotactic radiosurgery-Gamma
- 08/06/2020 – Stereotactic radiosurgery-discharge
- 08/06/2020 – Stereotactic radiosurgery
- 08/03 / 2020 – Steps to Take Before Getting Pregnant
- 08/03/2020 – Stay Away From Asthma Triggers
- 08/03/2020 – Stay Active and Exercise When You Have Arthritis
- 07/20/2020 – Congestive dermatitis and ulcers
- 07/20/2020 – Staphylococcal meningitis
- 07/16/2020 – Staphylococcal infections in the hospital
- 07/16/2020 – Staphylococcal infections – self-care at home
- 07/16/2020 – Standard eye exam
- 07/13/2020 – Stable angina
- 07/13/2020 – Squamous cell skin cancer
- 07/13/2020 – Sputum spot for mycobacteria
- 07/10/2020 – Sputum gram spot
- 07 / 10/202 0 – Stretching
- 07/10/2020 – Sports physical
- 07/07/2020 – Sports cream overdose
- 07/07/2020 – Sporotrichosis
- 07/07/2020 – Disputes
- 07/03/2020 – Fragment hemorrhages
- 07/03/2020 – Splenomegaly
- 07/03/2020 – Spondylolisthesis
- 06/29/2020 – Spleen removal
- 06/29/2020 – Spinal surgery – discharge
- 06/29/2020 – Spinal tumor
- 06/25/2020 – Spinal stenosis
- 06/25/2020 – Spinal muscular atrophy
- 06/25/2020 – Spinal trauma
- 06/22/2020 – Vertebral arthrodesis
- 06/22 / 2020 – Spinal Cord Injury
- 06/22/2020 – Spinal Cord Stimulation
- 06/18/2020 – Spinal Cord Abscess
- 06/18/2020 – Spinal and Epidural Anesthesia
- 06/18/2020 – Spider Angioma
- 06/15/2020 – Speech impairment in adults
- 06/15/2020 – From paste
- 06/15/2020 – Spasmodic dysphonia
- 06/11/2020 – Soy
- 06/11/2020 – Somatic symptomatic disorder
- 06/11/2020 – Solitary pulmonary calculus
- 06/08/2020 – Solitary fibrous tumor
- 06/08/2020 – Urinalysis for sodium
- 06/08/2020 – Sodium in the diet
- 06/04/2020 – Social anxiety disorder
- 06/04/2020 – Snoring – adults
- 06/04/2020 – Sneezing
- 06/01/2020 – Snakebite
- 06/01/2020 – Snacks When You Have Diabetes
- 06/01/2020 – Medications for Smoking Cessation
- 05 / 28/2020 – Smoking and Surgery
- 05/28/2020 – Smoking and COPD
- 05/28/2020 – Smoking and Asthma
- 05/25/2020 – Smelling
- 05/25/2020 – Duodenal swab liquid aspirate
- 05/25/2020 – Broken fingers
- 05/21/2020 – Smallpox
- 05/21/2020 – Aspirate and culture of the small intestine
- 05/21/2020 – Ischemia and infarction of the small intestine
- 05/19/2020 – Small for gestational age
- 05/19/2020 – Resection of the small intestine after surgery
- 05/19/2020 – Resection small intestine
- 05/18/2020 – Bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine
- 05/18/2020 – Slit lamp exam
- 05/18/2020 – Sliding rib syndrome
- 05/15/2020 – The capsular epiphysis of the femur has slipped
- 05/15/2020 – Sleepwalking
- 05/15/2020 – Sleeping Sickness
- 05/14/2020 – Sleep Paralysis
- 05/14/2020 – Sleep Disorders in the Elderly
- 05/14/2020 – Disorders Sleep-Review
- 05/13/2020 – Sleep and Your Health
- 05/13/2020 – Skull X-ray
- 05/13/2020 – Skull Fracture
- 05/08/2020 – Skin Turgor
- 05 / 08/2020 – Skin Self-Examination
- 05/08/2020 – Skin or Nail Culture
- 05/07/202 0 – Lumps of skin
- 05/07/2020 – Removal of skin lesions – follow-up care
- 05/07/2020 – Removal of skin lesions
- 04/30/2020 – Skin lesions with blastomycosis
- 04/30/2020 – Biopsy Skin Lesions
- 04/30/2020 – Skin Flap
- 04/29/2020 – Skin Flaps and Grafts-Self Care
- 04/29/2020 – Skin Care
- 04/29/2020 – Skin Blushing / Melting
- 04/28/2020 – Skin and hair changes during pregnancy
- 04/28/2020 – Skin abscess
- 04/28/2020 – Skin-sticky
- 04/24/2020 – Qualified medical or rehabilitation institutions
- 04/24/2020 – Qualified medical institutions after arthroplasty
- 04/24/2020 – Thumb
- 04/23/2020 – Skeletal anomalies of the limbs
- 04/23/2020 – Sjogren’s syndrome
- 04/23 / 2020 – Sinusitis in adults-rehabilitation
- 0 4/22/2020 – Sinusitis
- 04/22/2020 – Sinus X-ray
- 04/22/2020 – Sinus MRI scan
- 04/21/2020 – Sinus computed tomography
- 04/21/2020 – Single palmar fold
- 04/21/2020 – Simple pulmonary eosinophilia
- 04/20/2020 – Simple prostatectomy
- 04/20/2020 – Simple goiter
- 04/20/2020 – Silicosis
- 04/17/2020 – Quiet thyroiditis
- 04/17/2020 – Signs of an asthma attack
- 04/17/2020 – Sigmoidoscopy
- 04/16/2020 – Sickle cell test
- 04/16/2020 – Sickle cell anemia
- 04/16/2020 – Sick Sinus Syndrome
- 04/13/2020 – Sialogram
- 04/13/2020 – Shoulder Surgery-Discharge
- 04/13/2020 – Shoulder-aftercare
- 03/22/2020 – Shoulder Replacement-Discharge
- 03/22/2020 – Shoulder Replacement
- 03/22/2020 – Shoulder Pain
- 03/19/2020 – MRI of the shoulder joint
- 03/19/2020 – CT of the shoulder joint
- 03/19/2020 – Arthroscopy of the shoulder joint
- 03/16/2020 – Short bowel syndrome
- 03/16/2020 – Shock
- 03 / 16/2020 – Short stature
- 03/13/2020 – Shingles-aftercare
- 03/13/2020 – Shingles
- 03/13/2020 – Shin splints-personal care
- 03/10 / 2020 – Sex-related recessive
- 03/10/2020 – Sex-related dominant
- 03/10/2020 – Severe acute respiratory syndrome (ARVI)
- 03/07/2020 – Serum sickness
- 03/07 / 2020 – Serum Progesterone
- 03/07/2020 – Serum Phenylalanine Screening
- 03/04/2020 – Serum Iron Test
- 03/04/2020 – Serum Antibodies to Herpes Simplex
- 03/04/2020 – Serum globulin electrophoresis
- 03/01/2020 – Serum hemoglobin test free
- 03/01/2020 – Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor
- 03/01/2020 – Serotonin syndrome
- 02/27/2020 – Serotonin blood test
- 02/27/2020 – Serology of brucellosis
- 02/27 / 2020 – Septoplasty – Discharge
- 02/24/2020 – Septoplasty
- 02/24/2020 – Septic Shock
- 02/24/2020 – Septic Arthritis
- 02/22/2020 – Sepsis
- 02/22 / 2020 – Sensorineural deafness
- 02/22/2020 – Sensomotor polyneuropathy
- 02/18/2020 – Sensitivity analysis
- 02/18/2020 – Semen analysis
- 02/18/2020 – Selenium in the diet
- 02 / 15/2020 – Secretin stimulation test
- 02/15/2020 – Secondary systemic amyloidosis
- 02/15/2020 – Secondary parkinsonism
- 02/12/2020 – Seborrheic keratosis
- 02/12/2020 – Seborrheic dermatitis
- 02/12/2020 – Seasonal Affective Disorder
- 09/02/2020 – US And the scrotum
- 02/09/2020 – Swelling of the scrotum
- 02/09/2020 – Scrotum
- 02/06/2020 – Zolotuha
- 02/06/2020 – Scratch
- 02/06/2020 – Scoliosis
- 02/03/2020 – Sclerosing cholangitis
- 02/03/2020 – Scleroderma
- 02/03/2020 – Sclerosis
- 01/31/2020 – Scleredema diabeticorum
- 01/31/2020 – Sciatica
- 01 / 31/2020 – Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- 01/29/2020 – Schizophrenia
- 01/29/2020 – Schizoid Personality Disorder
- 01/29/2020 – Schizoaffective Disorder
- 01/26/2020 – Schistosomiasis
- 01 / 26/2020 – Schirmer test
- 01/26/2020 – Scarlet fever
- 01/22/2020 – Scar revision
- 01/22/2020 – Scales
- 01/22/2020 – Scalded skin syndrome
- 01/16 / 2020 – Scabies
- 01/16/2020 – Early satiety
- 01/16/2020 – Sarcoidosis
- 01/13/2020 – Sal Monellosis enterocolitis
- 01/13/2020 – Tumors of the salivary glands
- 01/13/2020 – Infections of the salivary glands
- 01/06/2020 – Biopsy of the salivary gland
- 12/28/2019 – Stones of the salivary ducts
- 12 / 28/2019 – Saline Nasal Wash
- 12/28/2019 – Salads and Nutrients
- 12/26/2019 – Safe Sex
- 12/26/2019 – Eating Safely During Cancer Treatment
- 12/26 / 2019 – Sacroiliac joint pain – rehabilitation
- 12/23/2019 – Russell-Silver syndrome
- 12/23/2019 – Ruptured tympanic membrane
- 12/23/2019 – Rumination disorder
- 12/20 / 2019 – Rubinstein-Tybee Syndrome
- 12/20/2019 – Antibody Test RSV
- 12/20/2019 – Rubella
- 12/13/2019 – RPR Test
- 12/13/2019 – Routine Sputum Culture
- 12/13/2019 – Rotavirus Antigen Test
- 10/12/2019 – Cuff Repair rotator
- 10/12/2019 – Rotator cuff problems
- 10/12/2019 – Rotator cuff exercises
- 12/07/2019 – Rotator cuff
- 12/07/2019 – Rubella
- 12/07 / 2019 – Acne
- 11/28/2019 – Root Canal
- 11/28/2019 – Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- 11/28/2019 – Robotic Surgery
- 11/25/2019 – Risks of alcohol consumption by minors
- 11/25/2019 – Risks associated with tobacco
- 11/25/2019 – Risks of hip and knee replacement
- 11/23/2019 – Ringworm of the scalp
- 11/23/2019 – Ringworm of the body
- 11/23/2019 – Ringworm
- 11/16/2019 – Right ventricular angiography
- 11/16/2019 – Rickettsial pox
- 11/16/2019 – Rickets
- 11/13/2019 – Riboflavin
- 11/13/2019 – Rib fracture – rehabilitation
- 11/13/2019 – Rheumatoid pneumoconiosis
- 11/13/2019 – Rheumatoid lung disease
- 11/10/2019 – Rheumatoid factor
- 11/10/2019 – Rheumatoid arthritis
- 11/10/2019 – Rheumatic fever
- 11/10/2019 – Rhabdomyosarcoma
- 11/10/2019 – Rhabdomyolysis
- 11/07/2019 – Rh incompatibility
- 11/07/2019 – Reye syndrome
- 11 / 07/2019 – Returning to work after cancer: know your rights
- 11/07/2019 – Returning to sports after a back injury
- 11/07/2019 – Rett syndrome
- 11/04/2019 – Retroversion of the uterus
- 11/04/2019 – Retrosternal thyroid surgery
- 11/04/2019 – Retropharyngeal abscess
- 11/04/2019 – Retroperitoneal inflammation
- 11/04/2019 – Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- 10/31/2019 – Retrograde cystography
- 10/31/2019 – Retinoblastoma
- 10 / 31/2019 – Retinitis pigmentosa
- 10/31/2019 – Retinal vein occlusion
- 10/31/2019 – Retinal detachment repair
- 10/28/2019 – Retinal detachment
- 10/28/2019 – Retinal artery occlusion
- 10/28/2019 – Retina
- 10/28/2019 – Reticulocyte Counting
- 10/28/2019 – Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- 10/25/2019 – Restless Legs Syndrome
- 10/25/2019 – Responsible Drinking
- 10/25/2019 – Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- 10/25/2019 – Respiratory alkalosis
- 10/25/2019 – Respiratory acidosis
- 10/22/2019 – Digit replant
- 10/22 / 2019 – Repair of webbed fingers or toes
- 10/22/2019 – Renovascular hypertension
- 10/22/2019 – Renin blood test
- 10/22/2019 – Renal venogram
- 10/16/2019 – Renal thrombosis Veins
- 10/16/2019 – Kidney Scan
- 10/16/2019 – Renal perfusion scintiscan
- 10/16/2019 – Renal pelvis or ureter cancer
- 10/16/2019 – Renal papillary necrosis
- 10/14/2019 – Renal cancer
- 10/14/2019 – Renal arteriography
- 10/14/2019 – Remembering Tips
- 10/14/2019 – Stress Techniques
- 10/14/2019 – Relapsing Fever
- 10/10/2019 – Corneal Refractive Surgery – Discharge
- 10/10/2019 – Refraction
- 10/10/2019 – Reflux nephropathy
- 10/10/2019 – Red moles
- 10/10/2019 – Restoration of rectal prolapse
- 10/07/2019 – Rectal prolapse
- 10/07 / 2019 – Rectal culture
- 10/07/2019 – Rectal bleeding
- 10/07/2019 – Rectal biopsy
- 10/07/2019 – Stroke recovery
- 10/07/2019 – Recognizing adolescent depression
- 10 / 01/2019 – Reactive Arthritis
- 10/01/2019 – RBC urinalysis
- 10/01/2019 – RBC nuclear scan
- 10/01/2019 – RBC indices
- 10/01/2019 – RBC count
- 10/01/2019 – Rat bite fever
- 09 / 28/2019 – Rashes
- 09/28/2019 – Rapid shallow breathing
- 09/28/2019 – Ramsey Hunt syndrome
- 09/28/2019 – Cytogram of radionuclides
- 09/28/2019 – Radionuclide cisternogram
- 09/28/2019 – Radioiodine therapy
- 09/26/2019 – Absorption of radioactive iodine
- 09/26/2019 – Radical prostatectomy-discharge
- 09/26/2019 – Radical prostatectomy
- 09/26/2019 – Radiation therapy -Skincare
- 09/26/2019 – Radiation Therapy Questions
- 09/26/2019 – Radiation Therapy
- 09/22/2019 – Radial Nerve Dysfunction
- 09/22/2019 – Radial Head Fracture – Rehabilitation
- 09/22/2019 – Radiation Sickness
- 09/22/2019 – Radiation Enteritis 90 054
- 09/22/2019 – Rabies
- 09/22/2019 – Q fever
- 09/22/2019 – Purulent liver abscess
- 09/16/2019 – Pyloroplasty
- 09/16/2019 – Pyloric stenosis – Infant
- 09/16/2019 – Purpura
- 09/16/2019 – Pupil white spots
- 09/16/2019 – Pulse
- 09/16/2019 – Pyogenic granuloma
- 09/13/2019 – Pulmonary ventilation / perfusion scan
- 09/13/2019 – Pulmonary venous-occlusive disease
- 09/13/2019 – Pulmonary valve stenosis
- 09/13/2019 – Pulmonary tuberculosis
- 09/13/2019 – Pulmonary nocardiosis
- 09/13/2019 – Pulmonary hypertension
- 09/10/2019 – Pulmonary function tests
- 09/10/2019 – Pulmonary embolus
- 09/10/2019 – Pulmonary edema
- 09/10/2019 – Pulmonary atresia
- 09/10/2019 – Pulmonary aspergilloma
- 09/10/2019 – Pulmonary arteriovenous fistula
- 09 / 06/2019 – Pulmonary Angiography
- 09/06/2019 – Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- 09/06/2019 – Pulmonary Actinomycosis
- 09/06/2019 – Pubic Lice
- 09/06/2019 – Pterygium
- 09 / 06/2019 – Psychosis
- 09/04/2019 – Psoriatic arthritis
- 09/04/2019 – Psoriasis
- 09/04/2019 – Psittacosis
- 09/04/2019 – Pseudohypoparathyroidism
- 09/04/2019 – Proximal renal tubular acidosis
- 09/04/2019 – Prothrombin deficiency
- 08/28/2019 – Protein-losing enteropathy
- 08/28/2019 – Protein urinalysis
- 08/28/2019 – Blood test for protein S
- 08/26/2019 – Protein in the diet
- 08/26/2019 – Blood test for protein from
- 08/26/2019 – Prostatitis-bacterial
- 08/23/2019 – Prostate brachytherapy
- 08 / 23/2019 – Prostate biopsy
- 08/23/2019 – Prolactin blood test
- 08/20/2019 – Primary a milidosis
- 08/20/2019 – Preventive health care
- 08/20/2019 – Prevention of pressure ulcers
- 08/16/2019 – Prevention of infections at visit
- 08/16/2019 – Prevention of hepatitis B or C
- 08 / 16/2019 – Prevention of hepatitis A
- 08/13/2019 – Presbyopia
- 08/13/2019 – Premature ejaculation
- 08/13/2019 – Prediabetes
- 08/11/2019 – Premature puberty
- 08 / 11/2019 – Prader-Willi syndrome
- 08/11/2019 – Urinalysis potassium
- 08/07/2019 – Potassium in the diet
- 08/07/2019 – Postural drainage
- 08/07/2019 – Postpartum depression
- 05/08/2019 – Postherpetic neuralgia
- 05/08/2019 – Posterior fossa tumor
- 05/08/2019 – Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injury – postoperative care
- 01/08/2019 – Post-traumatic stress disorder
- 08/01/2019 – Postoper Active Pain Management – Adults
- 08/01/2019 – Port Wine Stain
- 08/01/2019 – Urine Porphyrins
- 07/29/2019 – Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- 07/29/2019 – Pneumonia-Immunocompromised
- 07/29/2019 – Pneumonia – Adults
- 07/27/2019 – Blood test for porphyrins
- 07/27/2019 – Polyp biopsy
- 07/27/2019 – Polyhydramnios
- 07/07/2019 – Plaque and calculus
- 07/07/2019 – Platelets
- 07/07/2019 – Platelet aggregation test
- 06/09/2019 – Lichen roseus
- 06/09/2019 – Pituitary apoplexy
- 06/09/2019 – Pituitary tumor
- 06/06/2019 – Piriformis syndrome
- 06/06/2019 – Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- 06/06/2019 – Physical activity
- 06/03/2019 – Photophobia
- 06/03 / 2019 – Phosphorus in the diet
- 06/03/2019 – Phosphorus blood test
- 05/31/2019 – Phonologists Iccal Disorder
- 05/31/2019 – Phobia-Simple / Specific
- 05/31/2019 – Pheochromocytoma
- 05/28/2019 – Phantom Pain
- 05/28/2019 – Immunocompromised Pets and Humans
- 05/28/2019 – Pesticides
- 05/25/2019 – Pertussis
- 05/25/2019 – Personality Disorder
- 05/25/2019 – Personal Protective Equipment
- 05/22/2019 – Persistent Depressive Disorder
- 05/22/2019 – Pernicious anemia
- 05/22/2019 – Periventricular leukomalacia
- 05/19/2019 – Peritonsillar abscess
- 05/19/2019 – Peritonitis-spontaneous bacterial
- 05/19/2019 – Peritonitis -secondary
- 05/17/2019 – Peritonitis
- 05/17/2019 – Perirenal abscess
- 05/17/2019 – Diseases of the peripheral arteries-leg
- 05/13/2019 – Peripheral artery bypass surgery-leg-discharge
- 05/13/2019 – Bypass surgery Peripheral artery-leg
- 05/13/2019 – Peripheral cardiomyopathy
- 05/10/2019 – Periorbital cellulitis
- 05/10/2019 – Perioral dermatitis
- 05/10/2019 – Periodontitis
- 05/05/2019 – Pericardiocentesis
- 05/05/2019 – Peptic ulcer-discharge
- 05/05/2019 – Peptic ulcer
- 04/28/2019 – Penis pain
- 04/28/2019 – Penile cancer
- 04/28 / 2019 – X-ray of the pelvis
- 04/25/2019 – Inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs
- 04/25/2019 – MRI of the pelvis
- 04/25/2019 – Ultrasound of the pelvic-abdominal organs
- 04/22/2019 – Urinalysis PBG
- 04/22/2019 – Spotted skin color
- 04/22/2019 – Partial knee replacement
- 04/20/2019 – Paronychia
- 04/20/2019 – Parkinson’s disease
- 04/20 / 2019 – Removal of the parathyroid gland
- 04/17/2019 – Cancer of the parathyroid gland
- 0 4/17/2019 – Parathyroid biopsy
- 04/17/2019 – Parathyroid adenoma
- 04/13/2019 – Paraphimosis
- 04/13/2019 – Paraffin poisoning
- 04/13/2019 – Pancreatitis-release
- 04/10/2019 – Pancreatic pseudocyst
- 04/10/2019 – Pancreatic cancer
- 04/10/2019 – Pancreatic abscess
- 04/07/2019 – Pancreatic transplant
- 04/07 / 2019 – Division of the pancreas
- 04/07/2019 – Pallor
- 04/04/2019 – Painful swallowing
- 04/04/2019 – Painful menstrual periods
- 04/04/2019 – Pain and your emotions
- 04 / 01/2019 – Osteomyelitis
- 04/01/2019 – Ovulation home test
- 04/01/2019 – Overweight
- 03/30/2019 – Overcoming stress at work
- 03/30/2019 – Ovarian cyst
- 03/30/2019 – Ovarian cancer
- 03/26/2019 – Overcoming problems Breastfeeding
- 03/26/2019 – Pain Relief Without Prescription
- 03/26/2019 – Non-Prescription Drugs
- 03/23/2019 – Orthopedic Services
- 03/23/2019 – Neck X-ray
- 03/23 / 2019 – Neck pain or cramping – personal care
- 03/20/2019 – Myopia
- 03/20/2019 – Nausea and vomiting – Adults
- 03/20/2019 – Nasal polyp
- 03/19 / 2019 – Lung biopsy
- 03/19/2019 – Umbilical hernia
- 03/19/2019 – Omega-3 fats – Good for your heart
- 03/18/2019 – Numbness and tingling
- 03/18/2019 – Nosebleeds
- 03/17/2019 – Oily skin
- 03/17/2019 – Oily hair
- 03/17/2019 – Obesity in children
- 03/15/2019 – Nightmares
- 03/15/2019 – Fracture of the nose
- 03/15/2019 – Nystagmus
- 04/18/2017 – Yaws
- 04/18/2017 – Yawning – excessive
- 04/18/2017 – X-ray en
- 04/14/2017 – Wrinkles
- 04/14/2017 – Women’s health
- 04/14/2017 – Warts
- 04/14/2017 – Warning signs and symptoms of heart disease
- 04/14/2017 – Vitamins
- 04/08/2017 – Vitamin K
- 04/08/2017 – Vitamin E
- 04/05/2017 – Vitamin D
- 04/05/2017 – Vitamin C
- 04/05/2017 – Vitamin B6
- 04/05/2017 – Vitamin B12
- 04/05/2017 – Vitamin A
- 04/05/2017 – Vision problems
- 04/05/2017 – Vision – night blindness
- 03/29 / 2017 – Ventral hernioplasty
- 03/29/2017 – Venous ulcers
- 03/29/2017 – Venous insufficiency
- 03/29/2017 – Venogram – legs
- 03/29/2017 – Thrush
- 03/25 / 2017 – Descent of the uterus
- 03/25/2017 – Urinary incontinence
- 03/25/2017 – Unstable angina
- 03/25/2017 – Not descent of the testicle
- 03/25/2017 – Umbilical hernia
- 03/20/2017 – Pregnancy ultrasound
- 03/20/2017 – Ultrasound
- 03/20/2017 – Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- 03/20/2017 – Traveling with children
- 03 / 20/2017 – Diarrhea, the traveler’s diet
- 03/20/2017 – Traumatic events and children
- 03/13/2017 – Transvaginal ultrasound
- 03/13/2017 – Tracheitis
- 03/13/2017 – Tracheal rupture
- 03/13/2017 – Toxins
- 03/13/2017 – Tourette’s syndrome
- 03/13/2017 – Tooth extraction
- 03/09/2017 – Caries – early childhood
- 03/09/2017 – Dental abscess
- 03/09/2017 – Irregular tooth
- 03/09/2017 – Tooth
- 03/09/2017 – Tick bite
- 03/09/2017 – Thyroid ultrasound
- 03/09/2017 – Trauma coccyx
- 03/07/2017 – Thyroid
- 03/07/2017 – Thumb sucking
- 03/07/2017 – Tetanus
- 03/07/2017 – Tantrums
- 03/07/2017 – Talking to the child about smoking
- 03/03/2017 – Syphilis – primary
- 03/03/2017 – Edema
- 03/03/2017 – Sweeteners – sugar
- 03/03/2017 – Sweating – absent
- 03/03/2017 – Sweating
- 03/03/2017 – Subdural hematoma
- 03/01/2017 – Difficulty swallowing
- 03/01 / 2017 – Tan
- 03/01/2017 – Sun Protection
- 03/01/2017 – Stuttering
- 03/01/2017 – Stroke
- 03/01/2017 – Stretch marks
- 02/26/2017 – Stress and your heart
- 02/26/2017 – Stress and your health
- 02/26/2017 – Pharyngitis
- 02/26/2017 – Stomach cancer
- 02/26/2017 – Dislocations
- 02/26/2017 – Splinter Removal
- 02/26/2017 – Spleen Removal
- 02/21/2017 – Spinal Injury
- 02/21/2017 – Soy
- 02/21/2017 – Snoring
- 02/21/2017 – Smoking and asthma
- 02/21/2017 – Smoking – tips on how to quit smoking
- 02/21/2017 – Bruising fingers
- 02/21/2017 – Smallpox
- 02/21/2017 – Sleepwalking
- 02/17/2017 – Sleep Disorders in the Elderly
- 02/17/2017 – Sleep Disorders – Overview
- 02/17/2017 – Sleep and Your Health
- 02/17/2017 – Skull X-ray
- 02/17 / 2017 – Skull fracture
- 02/17/2017 – Skin lesion removal
- 02/17/2017 – Skin biopsy
- 02/13/2017 – Skin grafting
- 02/13/2017 – Skin care and incontinence
- 02/13/2017 – Changes in the skin and hair during pregnancy
- 02/13/2017 – Skin abscess
- 02/13/2017 – Sinusitis
- 02/13/2017 – MRI sinus
- 02/13/2017 – Silicosis
- 02/10/2017 – Shoulder arthroplasty
- 02/10/2017 – Shoulder pain
- 02/10/2017 – MRI shoulder
- 02/10/2017 – Shoulder K T
- 02/10/2017 – Shock
- 02/10/2017 – Septoplasty
- 02/10/2017 – Septic shock
- 02/10/2017 – Septic arthritis
- 02/10/2017 – Sepsis
- 02/07/2017 – Spermogram
- 02/07/2017 – Convulsions
- 02/07/2017 – Seborrheic dermatitis
- 02/07/2017 – Sebaceous adenomas
- 02/07/2017 – Scrotum Ultrasound
- 02 / 07/2017 – Scrotal edema
- 02/07/2017 – Zolotuha
- 02/04/2017 – Scoliosis
- 02/04/2017 – Radiculitis
- 02/04/2017 – School age children development
- 02/04 / 2017 – Schizotypal personality disorder
- 02/04/2017 – Schizophrenia
- 02/04/2017 – Scabies
- 02/01/2017 – Salivary gland infections
- 02/01/2017 – Salivary glands biopsy
- 02 / 01/2017 – Salads and Nutrients
- 02/01/2017 – Safe Sex
- 02/01/2017 – Safe Driving for Teens
- 01/29/2017 – Tympanic membrane rupture
- 01/29/2017 – Rubella
- 01/29/2017 – Exercise
- 01/29/2017 – Robotic surgery
- 01/29/2017 – Risk of underage drinking
- 01/29/2017 – Risks of tobacco products
- 01/29/2017 – Rib fracture – follow-up care
- 01/29/2017 – Return to sports after back injury
- 01/29/2017 – Retinal detachment
- 01 / 29/2017 – Restless Legs Syndrome
- 01/29/2017 – Relaxation Techniques to Relieve Stress
- 01/29/2017 – Stroke Recovery
- 01/29/2017 – Recognizing Teen Depression
- 01/23/2017 – Rash
- 01/23/2017 – Rash – Child Under 2 years old
- 01/23/2017 – Radiation Therapy – Skin Care
- 01/23/2017 – Radiation Therapy
- 01/23/2017 – Radiation disease
- 01/23/2017 – Rabies
- 01/15/2017 – Procedure defined pre-shift, pre-trip and post-shift, post-trip medical examinations of certain categories of workers
- 01/11/2017 – Pulse
- 01/11/2017 – Poisoning
- 01/11/2017 – Periodontitis
- 01/08/2017 – Puberty girls
- 08/01/2017 – Puberty boys
- 08/01/2017 – Prostate cancer – treatment
- 08/01/2017 – Prostate cancer
- 10/13/2016 – Stroke prevention
- 10 / 13/2016 – Prevention of hepatitis B or C
- 10/13/2016 – Prevention of hepatitis A
- 10/13/2016 – Plague
- 10/13/2016 – Photophobia
- 10/13/2016 – Pesticides
- 10 / 13/2016 – Whooping cough
- 10/10/2016 – Pregnancy and work
- 10/10/2016 – Physical activity
- 10/10/2016 – Phantom pain
- 10/10/2016 – Pallor
- 10 / 10/2016 – Painful menstrual periods
- 10/10/2016 – Pain and your emotions 9005 4
- 10/06/2016 – Home ovulation test
- 10/06/2016 – Otitis media
- 10/06/2016 – Osteonecrosis
- 10/06/2016 – Osteoarthritis
- 10/06/2016 – Orchitis
- 10/06/2016 – Neuritis
- 10/06/2016 – Atrophy of the optic nerve
- 10/06/2016 – Ophthalmoscopy
- 10/06/2016 – Occupational asthma
- 10/06/2016 – Obesity in children
- 10/06/2016 – Obesity
- 10/03/2016 – Broken Nose
- 10/03/2016 – Nutrition and Athletic Performance
- 10/03/2016 – Nightmares
- 10/03/2016 – Nicotine and Tobacco
- 03/10/2016 – Jaundice in a newborn
- 03/10/2016 – Neuralgia
- 03/10/2016 – Neck pain
- 03/10/2016 – Myopia
- 09/30/2016 – Myths about alcohol
- 09/30/2016 – Muscle spasms
- 09/30/2016 – Muscle pain
- 09/30/2016 – MRI
- 09/30/2016 – Migraine
- 09/30/2016 – Climax
- 09/27/2016 – Migraine
- 09/27/2016 – Mammogram
- 09/27/2016 – Malocclusion
- 09/27/2016 – Malnutrition
- 09/27/2016 – Major depression
- 09 / 27/2016 – Low Salt Diet
- 09/27/2016 – Muscular Dystrophy
- 09/27/2016 – Leg Pain
- 09/27/2016 – MRI Leg
- 09/24/2016 – Weight Loss after pregnancy
- 09/24/2016 – Living with hearing loss
- 09/24/2016 – Liver transplant
- 09/24/2016 – Learning about depression
- 09/24/2016 – Laryngitis
- 09/24 / 2016 – Cuts – Liquid Bandage
- 09/20/2016 – Joint Swelling
- 09/20/2016 – Joint Pain
- 09/20/2016 – Medusa
- 09/20/2016 – Causes Jaundice
- 09 / 20/2016 – Jaundice
- 09/18/2016 – MEDICAL COMMISSION 2016 (CONTINUED 2)
- 09/18/2016 – MEDICAL COMMISSION 2016 (continuation 1)
- 09/18/2016 – driver kaya medical board 2016
- 09/15/2016 – Electroencephalograph (EEG)
- 09/15/2016 – EEG
- 09/10/2016 – Cirrhosis
- 09/10/2016 – Chickenpox
- 09/10/2016 – Cataract – what to ask your doctor
- 09/10/2016 – Cataract removal
- 09/10/2016 – Cataract
- 09/10/2016 – Carbon monoxide poisoning
- 09/10/2016 – Carbohydrates
- 09/06 / 2016 – Food allergy
- 09/06/2016 – Food additives
- 09/06/2016 – Flat feet
- 09/06/2016 – Side pain
- 09/06/2016 – First aid kit
- 09/02 / 2016 – Joint microtraumatization
- 09/02/2016 – Endoprosthetics of the knee joint – discharge
- 09/02/2016 – Replacement of the knee joint
- 09/02/2016 – CT of the knee joint
- 09/02/2016 – Arthroscopy of the knee joint – discharge
- 02/09/2016 – Kuru
- 02/09/2016 – Crabbe disease
- 02/09/2016 – Knocking knees
- 09/02/2016 – Dislocation of the patella – rehabilitation
- 09/02/2016 – Dislocation of the patella
- 09/02/2016 – Knee pain
- 09/02/2016 – MRI of the knee joint
- 08/25 / 2016 – Fever
- 08/25/2016 – Female Hair Loss
- 08/25/2016 – Female Condoms
- 08/25/2016 – Fainting
- 08/25/2016 – Facial Injury
- 08/25/2016 – Facial swelling
- 08/21/2016 – Elbow pain
- 08/21/2016 – Esophageal atresia
- 08/21/2016 – Twitching eyelids
- 08/21/2016 – Eye redness
- 08/21 / 2016 – Eye pain
- 08/15/2016 – Calcium supplements
- 08/15/2016 – Calcium in the diet
- 08/15/2016 – Calcium carbonate overdose
- 08/15/2016 – Calcium blood test
- 08/15/2016 – Calcium and Bones
- 08/15/2016 – Calcium – Urine
- 08/15/2016 – Ionized Calcium
- 08/10/2016 – Bee Venom
- 08/10/2016 – Bathroom safe for children
- 08/10/2016 – Back pain
- 08/10/2016 – Appendicitis
- 08/05/2016 – Appetite – increased
- 08/05/2016 – Appetite decreased
- 08/05/2016 – Anorexia
- 08/05/2016 – Angina
- 07/28/2016 – Thrush
- 07/24/2016 – Gestational diabetes mellitus
- 07/17/2016 – From July 1, 2016, a new form of medical opinion on the presence or absence of medical contraindications for drivers and candidates for drivers is being introduced
- 07/13/2016 – Women’s health
- 07/09 / 2016 – Headache
- 07/05/2016 – Hair loss
- 07/02/2016 – Cellulite
- 06/29/2016 – Fainting
- 06/26/2016 – Rheumatism
- 06/22/2016 – Caries teeth
- 06/19/2016 – Nutrition
- 06/17/2016 – Contraceptive pills – overview
- 06/14 / 2016 – Diet
- 06/11/2016 – Calcium, Vitamin D, and Your Bones
- 06/07/2016 – Back Pain and Sports
- 06/04/2016 – Aorta
- 06/01/2016 – Asthma – Children
- 05/29/2016 – Asthma
- 05/26/2016 – Age-related changes in hormone production
- 05/23/2016 – Age-related changes in body shape
- 05/20/2016 – Senile hearing loss
- 05/17/2016 – Alcohol and pregnancy
- 05/14/2016 – Alcoholic neuropathy
- 05/14/2016 – Alcoholic liver disease
- 05/14/2016 – Alcoholic ketoacidosis
- 05/14/2016 – Alcohol withdrawal
- 05/14/2016 – Alcohol use disorders
- 05/05/2016 – MRI abdominal
- 05/05/2016 – Abdominal
- 05/05/2016 – Abdominal circumference
- 05/05/2016 – Examination of the abdominal cavity
- 05/05/2016 – CT of the abdominal cavity
- 05/03/2016 – Allergic rhinitis – what to ask your doctor – pediatric
- 05/03/2016 – Allergic rhinitis – what to ask your doctor for adults
- 05/03/2016 – Allergies, asthma, and pollen
- 05/03/2016 – Allergies, asthma, and press forms
- 05/03/2016 – Allergy shots
- 05/03/2016 – Allergies, asthma and dust
- 05/03/2016 – Allergy
- 05/03/2016 – Allergic conjunctivitis
- 05/03 / 2016 – Allergen
- 05/03/2016 – Allergic Rhinitis – Self Service
- 05/03/2016 – Skin Allergy Testing
- 05/03/2016 – Allergic Rhinitis
- 05/03/2016 – Allergic Reactions
- 04 / 29/2016 – MANAGEMENT OF NECK OF HIPS IN YOUNG PEOPLE ART.7
- 04/29/2016 – MANAGEMENT OF NECK OF HIPS IN YOUNG PEOPLE Art. 6
- 04/29/2016 – MANAGEMENT OF NECK HIPS IN YOUNG PEOPLE Art. 5
- 04/29/2016 – MANAGEMENT OF NECK OF THE HIPS IN YOUNG PEOPLE Art. YOUNG PEOPLE ST.4
- 04/29/2016 – MANAGEMENT OF HIP NECK Fractures in YOUNG PEOPLE ST.3
- 04/29/2016 – Management of femoral neck fractures in young people Art.2
- 04/29/2016 – Management femoral neck fractures in young adults
- 04/29/2016 – Effective treatment of thrush
- 04/26/2016 – Enhanced External Counterpulsation: A Patient Handbook (p.4)
- 04/26/2016 – Reinforced External Counterpulsation: Patient’s Handbook (Page 3)
- 04/26/2016 – Reinforced External Counterpulsation: Patient’s Handbook (Page 2)
- 04/26/2016 – Reinforced External Counterpulsation: Patient Handbook
- 04/23/2016 – Healthcare Infection Control
- 04/23/2016 – Quarantine
- 04/23/2016 – Extended Case Definition
- 04/23/2016 – National Measures
- 04/23 / 2016 – Travel Tips
- 04/23/2016 – International Coordination
- 04/23/2016 – SARS
- 04/23/2016 – Influenza and SARS: Impact of Viral Pandemics on Marine Health.
90 053 08/10/2020 – Stereotypic movement disorder
900 53 11/13/2019 – Rhinoplasty
900 53 03/07/2017 – Teeth being cut
900 53 08/10/2016 – Becker muscular dystrophy