Cream for feet fungus: Athlete’s Foot Treatment, Medications, Creams, & Sprays
Athlete’s Foot Treatment, Medications, Creams, & Sprays
What Are the Treatments for Athlete’s Foot?
Treat athlete’s foot at the first sign of itchiness.
Most cases of athlete’s foot can be cured with over-the-counter antifungal products and basic good hygiene. Wash and dry your feet (including between the toes) every morning and evening, change socks or stockings daily, and don’t wear the same shoes day after day to allow them time to dry completely before wearing them again. Sprinkle antifungal powder on feet and in your shoes daily. Antifungal creams and sprays are also effective at managing the infection. Continue treatment for one to two weeks after the infection has cleared to prevent it from recurring.
Make sure your feet get plenty of air. If you can’t go barefoot or wear sandals, wear synthetic socks which will wick away moisture. Cotton and wool tend to trap the moisture and promote fungal growth. Wear shoes made of a porous material.
If not treated properly and promptly, athlete’s foot can be very stubborn. Even when treated with antifungal drugs, the infection may take several weeks to disappear and may come back after treatment.
Most of the time it responds well to these over-the-counter interventions. However, more severe cases may need to be seen by a doctor.
Home Remedies for Athlete’s Foot
If you have athlete’s foot, try using an over-the-counter antifungal powder, cream, or spray. There are many types to choose from. They are equally effective if used properly. Do not tear or scrape off flaking skin; you may break nearby healthy skin and spread the infection.
How Can I Prevent Athlete’s Foot?
Don’t go barefoot in public areas such as the pool or gym where many others are also barefoot. Cut your risk by keeping your feet clean, dry, and powdered with an over-the-counter antifungal foot powder. Other sensible steps:
- Wear synthetic socks, and shoes that breathe; shoes that keep water out also keep sweat in.
- Never share shoes, socks, or towels.
- If you get athlete’s foot, wash your socks and towels in the hottest water possible.
- Be doubly cautious if you take an antibiotic. The medication can kill beneficial bacteria that normally control the fungus that causes athlete’s foot.
- Take your shoes off when you go home and let your feet get exposed to the air.
The 5 Best Antifungal Creams For Athlete’s Foot
Tackling athlete’s foot can feel like a never-ending marathon of topical treatments and creative home remedies, but the best antifungal athlete’s foot creams can help you beat the condition’s most irritating skin symptoms — from raw, itching skin to discolored toenails to blisters. And here’s the best part: They can be purchased over the counter.
But, it can help to know what you’re up against when treating athlete’s foot. According to New York City-based podiatrist Dr. Nelya Lobkova, DPM at Step Up Footcare, “Athlete’s foot is a fungal infection in the skin. Like most fungal infections, fungus prefers a moist and dark environment. Thus it is important to keep the feet and the surfaces touching the feet clean and dry.”
Dr. Lobkova continues, “The best over-the-counter topical medications are derived from the allylamine family, such as topical terbinafine, because they are fungicidal and actually kill the fungus. Topical azoles, like clotrimazole, are fungistatic, meaning they limit fungal growth but they do not completely get rid of the athlete’s foot.” As you shop keep an eye out for creams that are formulated with terbinafine and clotrimazole to eliminate or reduce athlete’s foot.
The creams below feature all-star active ingredients including terbinafine and clotrimazole, as well as other fungistatic ingredients like tolnaftate or miconazlole. And, since keeping your feet clean and dry are also important, there’s also a great pair of moisture-wicking socks, and an awesome foot powder on this list.
Keep scrolling: The best antifungal athlete’s foot creams are gathered up below.
1. A Fast-Acting Cream With Terbinafine That Doctors Recommend
Thanks to the superstar of antifungal agents, terbinafine hydrochloride, LamisilAT cream for athlete’s foot is the best overall cream for athlete’s foot. This pick claims to cure most cases of athlete’s foot in just seven days of treatment, and it reportedly helps prevent athlete’s foot from recurring for up to three months. This cream also treats jock itch and ringworm, and Amazon shoppers give it an impressive 4.8-star overall rating.
According to one reviewer: “Recommended by my physician and it works. This is a very effective product.”
2. An Athlete’s Foot Cream For Extra-Stubborn Fungal Infections
Lotrimin AF antifungal cream for athlete’s foot uses clotrimazole as its active antifungal ingredient, and it promises to improve most athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm. With this greaseless, odorless cream, it should take a maximum of four weeks to cure athlete’s foot and about two weeks to cure jock itch. This pick also promises to relieve itching, burning, cracking, scaling, or other discomfort you may be dealing with in the meantime, and Amazon shoppers give it a 4.6-star overall rating.
According to one reviewer: “This stuff just works. Knocks out my foot fungus in a couple of days of use.”
3. A Multipurpose Antifungal Cream With More Than 1,200 Reviews
Family Care Clotrimazole antifungal cream boasts a 4.3-star overall rating on Amazon and more than 1,200 reviews — and as the cream’s name suggests, clotrimazole is the active antifungal ingredient. This pick works to relieve all the worst symptoms of athlete’s foot — from itching to burning to cracking to scaling — and promises to relieve athlete’s foot within four weeks.
According to one reviewer: “I go to the gym a lot, so I’m constantly being exposed to athlete’s foot, ringworm, etc. I always put this stuff on my feet after I get out of the shower in the locker room. Works great as a preventative measure; haven’t had a breakout in forever. Also kills ringworm within two to four days. Definitely worth having a couple tubes.”
4. A Tough Athlete’s Foot Cream That Prevents & Cures
Tinactin antifungal cream for athlete’s foot uses tolnaftate as its active ingredient, which has fungistatic properties and it promises to cure most cases of athlete’s foot and ringworm within four weeks. This pick also promises to go on smoothly and stay put, and it’s formulated to simultaneously heal athlete’s foot while relieving the itching and burning you may be dealing with. Additionally, Amazon shoppers give this cream a solid 4.7-star rating.
According to one reviewer: “I followed the directions, using the cream twice each day, and in three weeks, all signs of athlete’s foot, [were] gone. No more cracked, scaling skin and most importantly, no more itching.”
5. A Water-Resistant, Sweat-Proof Antifungal Cream
If you’re looking for a cream you can apply before a workout and won’t sweat off, try Triple Paste antifungal ointment, which uses miconazole nitrate, a fungistatic ingredient, to treat athlete’s foot and jock itch. This pick promises to start healing and relieving your symptoms immediately but advises that you see a doctor if your symptoms persist longer than two weeks. Also worth noting: This cream boasts a 4.7-star overall rating on Amazon and thousands of reviews.
According to one reviewer: “After reading the reviews on this product, I thought I’d give it a try for my husband’s athlete’s foot (other OTC products were not working). THIS worked GREAT!!! Cleared the athlete’s foot up after the two week period and his feet feel much better. The extra money for this product is well worth it.…”
Also, Great: These Breathable Socks That Are Moisture-Wicking
One additional product you might need? A great pair of socks. Dr. Lobkova says, “ I also highly recommend using Smartwool or Darn Tough socks. The specially designed Merino wool material is a natural material (instead of synthetic like microfiber) that wicks away moisture from the foot. Cotton socks absorb moisture and keep the foot moist all day.”
These best-selling Darn Tough socks are made with a high blend of Merino wool, which is moisture-wicking so it’ll keep your feet dry even when you’re in hot weather or working out. The seamless design is comfortable, and there is a heel tab so you can pull them up if they slip down in shoes. Best of all, Darn Tough guarantees these socks for life so these are a great investment you can have forever.
According to one reviewer: “These are my favorite pair of socks for exercise. I love that little extra padding it has, the tab for my heel rub, and the moisture-wicking property of the wool. My feet sweat-and these keep the skin dry when I am running. I LOVE THEM so much, I bought more pairs so I always have clean ones to use!”
Also, Great: This Foot Powder That’ll Keep Your Feet Dry
Keeping your feet dry is super important when fighting fungus, and for this Dr. Lobkova has another recommendation: “”Before you put on your socks, spray some foot powder. I like Arm & Hammer Foot Odor Control Powder which uses cornstarch to absorb moisture and prevent excessive sweating.” This formula uses baking soda and cornstarch to absorb moisture, and also has odor-neutralizing ingredients that can help if your feet tend to smell, as well.
According to one reviewer: “Not only is this great foot powder, the dispenser works really well also; it sprays a fine spray of powder when you squeeze the dispenser! It doesn’t emit a huge cloud of powder when you squeeze it. ”
The Best Foot Creams in 2021
We understand that you cannot wait to finally flaunt your pretty feet in cute little flip flops. However, before you go about buying a foot cream for yourself, it is important that you know everything about them and how exactly to go about buying one.
Foot Cream Benefits
Who said that foot creams will only help moisturize your feet? While protecting your feet from dryness and calluses is the primary aim of a foot cream, the best ones serve other benefits too! So, let’s look at two of these benefits which make foot creams a must have.
Foot creams with anti-inflammatory properties can do wonders on aching feet. Basically, what the blend of anti-inflammatory ingredients does is that it helps manage the swelling that arises from long hours standing or prolonged walking. We must say, however, that you should go through the label carefully and ensure that the cream is meant to treat the type of foot pain that ails you.
With anti-fungal ingredients like clotrimazole and miconazole, some foot creams can even help fight the fungus on your feet. It is important to note, however, that if you are specifically buying one to treat an ailment like athlete’s foot, you should consult your physician before pulling the trigger on the purchase.
Foot Cream Buying Tips
Let’s now equip you with some expert tips that will help you make a more informed decision when in the market for a new foot cream.
When we say that you should buy a fragrant foot cream, we do not mean one that helps your feet counter bad odor. While ones that boast antibacterial ingredients are sure to do that, foot creams with ingredients like lavender, cocoa butter and menthol will give the cream a pleasant fragrance. Happy feet all around! We must say, however, that these added fragrances can irritate some sensitive soles and may cause allergic reactions. Moral? Read the label thoroughly.
No one wants a greasy foot, right? So, you should look out for creams with a nongreasy formula. Moreover, it is also important that the cream you decide to go for is fast-acting. What this basically means is that the moisturizer will penetrate your feet almost instantly. This will protect your stockings from stains and prevent slips.
Things to Consider When Buying a Foot Cream
If you’re wondering how to choose a foot cream, we recommend considering two factors.
The foot cream’s composition is perhaps the most important factor that makes or breaks it. Dermatologists usually promote ingredients like shea butter, petrolatum, glycerin, jojoba, and vitamin E due to their hydrating properties.
What we would like to establish is that you should not be looking at one particular ingredient but rather a blend of ones that sooth and smoothen your feet. Urea, ceramides, dimethicone, and peppermint oil are all great at doing what they do best- moisturizing and exfoliating your feet.
Moreover, it is imperative that you stay away from toxic chemicals or ones that you are allergic to.
Another important factor that you should consider is the quantity that you need. The rule of thumb is to opt for small tubes when you’re experimenting with foot creams. These are obviously cheaper. Once a cream is finalised, you can go for the larger size options. So, manufacturers who don’t offer versatile weight options should be a big NO.
Foot Cream Price Range
Let’s talk about dollar signs now, shall we? Foot creams come at so many price points that it can be rather daunting for most. Well, it is time to level the playing field. First of all, we’ll do some maths but not the complicated kind so do not run away just yet.
The maths part is that we’ll be dividing the price of the cream by the ounces that its package contains. The figure that we get is basically the price per ounce of a foot cream. Now, most foot creams can cost anywhere from $1 to $5 per ounce with the most premium brands pricing their creams even higher.
As the price per ounce rises, you can expect the cream to boast superior quality ingredients with extra features like anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Let’s also not forget that premium foot creams will give you more with… well, less. So, with just a small little blob of cream, you can expect your entire foot to be moisturized. Trust us when we say that the investment will seem worthwhile when you do not need to squeeze out handfuls of cream with residue dripping everywhere. Eww
Moreover, a high price does not always mean a superior product. Some foot creams in our list have lower price tags but do the job just fine. So, what you should be looking at is the cream’s price to performance ratio. Maths again, but well, short division only.
Best Foot Cream FAQ
Is that all? Well, how can we end our article without an FAQ section? So, let’s leave no queries unanswered and clarify all doubts!
How often should you use foot cream?
According to podiatrists, you should regularly use a foot cream. If you ask us, the two best times to apply it are after bathing and just before you go to sleep. We recommend slipping on a pair of socks afterwards as this will help your feet hold the moisture.
Do foot creams really work?
Yes, foot creams can do wonders to your feet’s odor and overall health. Some can even help reduce swelling and discomfort!
How to buy a foot cream?
Before you pull the trigger on the purchase of a new foot cream, we recommend that you consider two factors: the quantity that you’ll need and the ingredients that it boasts. These ingredients will not only determine how well the cream hydrates your feet but also how fragrant and fast absorbing it is.
Treatment of Athlete’s foot
Athlete’s foot is a fungal infection affecting the skin over the feet and between toes.
Most cases are mild and can be treated at home. The infection often responds well to antifungal therapy.
Initially only local ointments and creams containing antifungal agents may be prescribed.
If the infection is severe or recurs oral antifungal agents may be needed.
Untreated the infection spreads to toenails, palms of the hands etc. and may lead to complications such as secondary bacterial infection.
Basic cleanliness and foot hygiene that prevent athlete’s foot from occurring as well as a recurring include –
- Maintaining cleanliness by regularly using soap and water. Drying the feet especially between the toes and keeping them dry using talcum powder.
- Wearing clean cotton socks and avoidance of tight, closed plastic lined shoes.
- Avoidance of sharing towels and socks that can carry the infection.
- Washing hands before and after applying medication or touching the infected foot.
Medications for Athlete’s foot
Medications for Athlete’s foot may be applied in the form of ointments, creams, lotions, sprays, powders etc.
They may be needed as tablets to be taken orally as well.
The locally applied preparations do not need to be prescribed by a doctor and are available over-the-counter.
Drugs include Terbinafine, Clotrimazole, Ketoconazole, Miconazole, Econazole and Sulconazole.
The topical agents are applied directly to the rash and 4 to 6 cm of the surrounding area of normal skin. The skin needs to be completely dry before the treatment is applied.
The surrounding area needs to be treated as well since fungal infection sometimes may occur without any symptoms. This wider application of the medication prevents re-infection.
Once the rash disappears the treatment needs to continue for one to two weeks to ensure that the infection has been completely treated. (1, 2, 3, 4)
Treatment for recurring infections
When uncontrolled or if the infection recurs physicians and dermatologists may prescribe Itraconazole, Griseofulvin and terbinafine orally as well.
Oral antifungal medications carry risks especially in the pregnant women and in elderly who are also taking other medications. These agents thus need to be prescribed only by a physician.
These drugs also have side effects like gastrointestinal upsets, nausea etc. Medications for bacterial infections may also be prescribed if there is a secondary infection.
Sometimes there may be soreness and inflammation over the skin of the foot.
Along with an antifungal an anti-inflammatory agent or steroid cream hydrocortisone may be advised.
This reduces the itching and inflammation to a great extent and aids in healing. However steroid creams cannot be used over seven days. (1)
Treatment for specific types of Athlete’s foot
For blisters, skin lesions, soggy skin dressing, local compresses, soaks etc. may be recommended. (2)
For Moccasin type of chronic infection long term therapy with oral drugs may be needed.
In Vescicular type of lesions the blisters in the instep may be removed by a health care provider and the bases dressed or soaked till they dry out. The soak commonly used is the Burow’s solution that is used several times a day for 3 days or more until the blister is dried out. Once dried the area is covered in topical antifungal creams.
Diabetics have a higher risk of foot infections. They often need aggressive therapy for athlete’s foot.
Toe nail infections are long term and need long term oral course of antifungals that may need to be administered over a year. (3)
Alternative therapies for Athlete’s foot
Alternative therapies with Tea tree oil or garlic may also be tried in the home therapies of athlete’s foot.
Tea tree oil has both antifungal and antibacterial properties and is derived from Australian Melaleuca alternifolia tree.
An antifungal compound called Ajoene is found in garlic. It may be used in therapy of athlete’s foot. (3)
Q and A: How to keep your feet sandal-ready all year long
Jessica Knight, D.P.M., AACFAS, NCH Podiatric Surgeon
Is it OK to wear shoes without socks?
You can develop athlete’s foot when wearing shoes without socks, as fungus thrives in a dark, moist and warm environment, such as a shoe. Ensuring your feet are clean and dry before applying a shoe and avoiding walking barefoot can help reduce the spread of the fungus. If your feet sweat a lot you may want to wear shoes that allow for breathing and ventilation.
Does putting lotion on my feet cause athlete’s foot?
Athlete’s foot, or tinea pedis, is a fungal infection of the foot. Athlete’s foot usually produces itchy, dry, scaling skin. It is commonly seen on the soles of the feet and in between the toes. Antifungal powders, sprays and/or creams are often used to treat athlete’s foot. However, ensuring that your feet are clean and dry before applying any lotion could prevent any fungal or bacterial infection.
Are there foods I can eat to help keep my feet healthy?
Peripheral arterial disease and diabetes are two common conditions that significantly affect the function and health of your lower extremity. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), a diet low in saturated fat, trans fats and sodium, and rich in fruits and vegetables can help reduce your risk of peripheral artery disease. In preventing diabetes complications, the NIH recommends a diet rich in whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruits, lean meats and a limited amount of fats and sweets.
Does nail polish cause toenail infections?
Nail polish cannot cause toenail infections, or onychomycosis; however, polish can lead to keratin granulation. Fungal infections thrive in warm, moist areas of the body. Toenail polish acts like a sealant, preventing moisture in the nail bed from evaporating through the nail. Make sure your toes are completely dry before applying nail polish, and always disinfect pedicure tools.
How can people with diabetes protect their feet?
Approximately 50 percent of individuals with Type 2 diabetes demonstrate some form of peripheral neuropathy, while only 20 percent are aware of the diagnosis. The International Working Group on the Diabetic Foot has released several guidelines for those with Type 2 diabetes, including scheduling regular exams and wearing appropriate footwear.
Who should get annual checkups with a podiatrist?
Annual checkups benefit everyone regardless of their age or past medical history. Foot pain is not normal. See a podiatrist if you are experiencing persistent problems!
Top 10 Best of Athletes Foot Creams Dec. 2020 – There’s One Clear Winner 2020 – Bestgamingpro
Top 10 Best of Athletes Foot Creams Dec. 2020 – There’s One Clear Winner 2020
Toenail Fungus Treatment, Antifungal Cream, Athletes Foot, Foot Fungus, Dry Cracked Feet and Smelly Feet. with Essential Oils – Tea Tree Oil, Rose Oil, Lavender Oil. Antifungal Treatment Foot Repair
- First aid for your itchy dry stinky feet – antifungal properties fight existing toenail and foot fungus while antiseptic properties help to relieve pain and discomfort while speeding up the healing process and eliminate foot odor that cause stinky feet.
- Find relief fast – our special blend of essential oils and moisturizing ingredients for itchy skin and dry feet help to soothe and calm foot discomfort
- Antifungal cream for toenail fungus and athletes foot- foot finish is strong enough to fight even the most stubborn foot bacteria and toenail and foot fungus caused by athletes foot, ringworm, and psoriasis.
- Toenail fungus foot repair treatment – tea tree oil, rose oil & lavender oil are the best essential oils to help heal and treat nail fungus.
- Money back guarantee – if you do not find relief and are not completely satisfied return for a full refund no questions asked!
Check Price Now
Foot Cream for Dry Cracked Feet and Heels – Anti Fungal Cream for Athletes Foot Treatment – Best Callus Remover for Feet with Shea Butter Aloe Vera & Coconut Oil – Fragrance Free & Non Greasy (4 oz)
- Stop living in pain and start enjoying life instead! we include a variety of ingredients that specifically target inflammation, swelling, circulation, and pain. let us help you get back on your feet for good!
- Only the best. we searched the world over to bring you the best ingredients straight from nature. raw manuka honey, organic aloe vera, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, msm, blue-green algae, and many more make up our potent formula, giving you everything you need to heal.
- Confidence all year long. keep your feet smooth and soft no matter what season it is. our foot creamâ€™s highly moisturizing formula absorbs quickly to give you your most beautiful feet yetâ€”so you never have to feel self-conscious again.
- Stress-free relief. unlike messy and expensive prescriptions, our products are free of all chemicals, irritants, and fillers.
- Comfort and nourishment with every use. you will love our non-greasy formula which is deeply penetrating to provide the nourishment and moisture that your skin needs. feel the change and see your feet looking better and better with every use.
Check Price Now
3. Tea Tree Oil Foot Cream for Dry Cracked Feet â€“ Antifungal Foot Cream Helps Athletes Foot Fungus, Dry Cracked Skin, Nail Fungus, Ringworm, Jock Itch and Itchy Skin â€“ Moisturizing Body Cream – 8 oz
- Tea tree antifungal foot cream – tea tree oil has many widely known natural skin benefits and treats many common issues. it can help reduce itchiness and inflammation which may help with dry skin and itchy skin. our foot fungus treatment cream for dry skin contains increased levels of shea butter and 100% pure tea tree oil.
- Moisturizing tea tree body skin cream – our moisturizing cream for body and feet skin care creates a protective layer on the skinâ€™s surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture loss. the formula helps to penetrate thicker and rougher surface skin on the feet and body.
- Tea tree oil foot cream & body cream – new york biology tea tree oil antifungal cream for feet and body is perfect for dry feet and heels treatment, as it helps repair and moisturize dry and cracked skin. our foot pain relief cream helps moisturize dry cracked heels and feet which helps heal and relieve itchy irritated and dry skin. a suitable foot cream for women and men.
- Athletes foot cream for dry cracked feet â€“ our naturally antibacterial and antifungal moisturizing ointment helps soothe jock itch, athletesâ€™ foot, nail fungal infections and itchy scaly skin. it helps kill fungi like the ones that cause ringworm and toenail infections. it also helps relieve toe nail fungus, calluses and dry cracked feet and heels.
- Made in the usa – our tea tree antifungal soap is made using the highest quality ingredients. this dry feet treatment cream does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is cruelty free.
Check Price Now
4. MAJESTIC PURE Athletes Foot Cream with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe & Spearmint – Hydrates, Softens & Conditions Dry Cracked Feet, Heel and Calluses,- Helps Soothe Irritated Skin – 8 oz
- Healthy and rejuvinated skin: carefully crafted with skin nourishing ingredients to nourish and deodorize while fighting fungus
- Supple skin and feet: soothes itching and promotes healthy feet, skin, and nails.
- Maximum strength foot cream: made with 100% pure and natural tea tree essential oil and other beneficial ingredients to promote soft, moisturized, and clean skin
- Versatile uses: great as a foot lotion or massage cream, keeping feet soft and moisturized
- Athletes foot cream soothes cracked feet and heels; made in the usa, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. safe for all skin types
Check Price Now
5. Tea Tree Oil Antifungal Cream Extra Strength, Athletes Foot Balm Dry Skin Cracked Feet & Heel Jock Itch Relief Toenail Fungus Treatment Callus Ringworm For Humans, Best Natural Anti Fungal Foot Care
- Natural anti inflammatory anti itch relief cream that helps naturally treat & prevent skin infections caused by fungus without side effect
- Refreshing and soothing, an all around effective homeopathic remedies skin moisturizer healing ointment for the whole family (scalp, body, knees, elbows, feet, heels, hands, finger nails, toenails, cuticle)
- 100% natural plant based concentrate formula soothes, smooths, softens & repairs dry scaly patches, callus, itchy, red, cracked, irritated skin, easy to apply, fast absorbing
- Antifungal therapeutic grade essential oil blend of tea tree, lemongrass, eucalyptus, lavender plus organic arnica, neem, turmeric known for providing max protection & prevention
- Made in us with the finest organic & 100% natural ingredients, paraben & cruelty free, for women and men. a little goes a long way. apply day & night.
Check Price Now
6. Lotrimin Ultra 1 Week Athlete’s Foot Treatment, Prescription Strength Butenafine Hydrochloride 1%, Cures Most Athleteâ€™s Foot Between Toes, Cream, 1.1 Ounce
- Proven to cure most athlete’s foot: kills the natural fungus that causes tinea pedis in athletes and others, commonly known as athlete’s foot
- Safe for kids over 12: help your teenage athlete with the discomfort of itchy feet due to athleteâ€™s foot
- 1 week treatment: cure most athlete’s foot between the toes in 1 week while providing effective relief from the itching and burning of athlete’s foot
- Prescription strength formula: lotrimin ultra contains prescription strength butenafine hydrochloride medicine to kill most fungus between the toes
- Also treats jock itch and ringworm: fungus on your skin can lead to jock itch and ringworm, too. this prescription strength cream is formulated to treat all three conditions
Check Price Now
(2 Pack) Lamisil AT Full Prescription Strength Antifungal Cream for Athletes Foot, 1 ounce
- Lamisil at treats athlete’s foot 4x faster than a leading brand.**based on 2016 retail sales data. for athlete’s foot between the toes
- Full prescription strength terbinafine hydrochloride cream 1% antifungal cream
- Proven to cure most athlete’s foot between the toes with one week of treatment** **when used as directed for the treatment of athlete’s foot between the toes
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling symptoms caused by athlete’s foot
- Treats jock itch and ringworm
Check Price Now
10. Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt – Made in USA, Alleviate Toenail Fungus, Athlete’s Foot and Stinky Foot Odors. Softens Dry Calloused Heels, Leaving Feet Feeling Soft, Clean and Healthy -16oz
- ðŸŒ¿ say bye-bye to smelly foot odor: a customer favoriteâ€¦and for good reason, it does the job! excellent for feet which get little ventilation during the day, causing unwanted foot odor from bacteria. our soak is not only relaxing but refreshing and will leave your feet clean and odor free.
- âŒ we are the original â€œtea tree foot & body soakâ€. we take great pride to bring you the best foot soak with the highest quality ingredients you will find. so give your feet a break at the end of a hard day we guarantee they will love you for it.
- ðŸŒ¿ combats the worst foot & nail fungus: our extra strength 100% all natural tea tree foot & body soak has been formulated with a blend of 100% pure essential oilsâ€¦.not synthetic fragrance! tackles athletes foot and nail fungal infections, improving the overall healthy and appearance of your feet & nails. gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- ðŸŒ¿ sore cracked heels: soak, soften and moisturize sore rough callus patches on your heels while addressing foot and heal pain associated with plantar fasciitis. our foot soak has helped so many who suffer from unwanted foot discomfort. excellent for those who have ingrown toenails. for those who are on their feet all day and would like some relief this product is for you.
- ðŸŒ¿ our guarantee â€“ our tea tree soak is formulated with extra strength therapeutic grade essential oils and contains no synthetic fragrances or dyes – made in the usa â€“ not tested on animals â€“ 100% satisfaction guarantee
Check Price Now
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.
The 6 Best Foot Creams for Men 2020
It’s easy to keep your feet in good shape, with consistent clipping a few other moves—a little effort goes a long way. But using the best foot cream for any problems you’re having might have the most bang-for-buck of any treatment for you feet.
Below are six of the best foot creams—some of them are for general maintenance, some of them more specifically targeted against roughness, odor, sweating, and fungal buildup. That’s why it’s good to have more than one in your cabinet, since you never know which condition might rear its ugly head. Then again, a steady application of a general foot cream should prevent most of these problems altogether.
This is doubly important if you’re on your feet all day. I’m talking to the athletes, waiters, dog walkers, mailmen, car salesmen, corn farmers, sandwich artists, paparazzi, and stroller dads out there. Just for you guys, we went and tried all the best foot creams out there and picked our absolute favorites. Here are the six that stood out.
The Best Daily Foot Cream
Mayron’s Goods foot cream
In terms of everyday, standard, post-shower, pre-bedtime hydration, this is the foot cream of the crop. While it’s less targeted than the rest of the list, it will help you maintain soft, fresh feet day in, day out. It has a soothing, healing formula, carefully combining shea butter, beeswax, chamomile, calendula, vitamin E, and two essential oils (avocado and sunflower seed). It’s scented with clover and cucumber, so that your feet buzz happily as you tuck them into bed—and so they feel pillow soft come morning.
The Best Foot Cream for Calluses and Cracked Heels
Advanced Clinicals lactic acid heel cream
If you need to break down your calluses or rebuild cracked heels (and since your callus remover can only go so far), then Advanced Clinicals is the ticket. It uses lactic acid to dissolve dead skin and keep the healthiest cells at the surface. It also has a nourishing, softening base of shea butter and avocado oil.
The Best Foot Cream for Moisture Control
Carpe antiperspirant foot lotion
If you have sweaty feet, then you can get ahead of it with an aluminum-packed, powder-based antiperspirant lotion like Carpe. It’s also terrific for athletes to apply if they are prone to blisters or excess rubbing, as it creates a small barrier that blocks moisture, reduces friction, and prevents interior moisture levels (the kind want to maintain) from escaping. And, by reducing moisture accumulation, it prevents your feet from playing host to bacteria and fungus, so it in turn prevents athlete’s foot and foot odor while it works.
The Best Drugstore Foot Cream
AmLactin lactic acid foot repair cream
Another lactic-acid-packed foot cream, AmLactin helps break down dead skin, buff out rough patches, soften your sole’s texture, and perhaps just as importantly, it is the softest on your wallet. If you need a good daily cream but also suffer from frequent rough patches, cracks, or calluses, then this is a great one to have in your arsenal.
The Best Cream for Athlete’s Foot
Lotrimin AF Cream with Clotrimazole 1%
This one isn’t so much an all-over cream as a targeted treatment for the itching, redness, and scaling caused fungus (be it Athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, or more.) It’s available OTC at any drugstore and harnesses the fungus-fighting powers of clotrimazole to quickly and safely nix the problem. (If problems persist after a few days, it’s probably time to see the dermatologist or podiatrist.) In general, though, this is one of those products every guy should have ready in his medicine cabinet, because you never know when you might need it.
The Best Foot
Peel for a Fresh Start
A foot peel is a terrific periodic treatment to give yourself—like a twice-yearly at-home spa service. Baby Foot’s product, like many others, soaks into your skin over the course of one hour (do it while Netflixing or taking work calls), and then it takes a week to slowly lift away all the dead, rough skin on your feet, leaving only the softest, smoothest skin in its wake. It’s a gradual process that takes a few days to start working, but it’s the easiest way to reset everything, and thus it’s not something you need to do more than every six months or so. Plus, honestly, it’s kind of fun (albeit gross) to wake up each morning, strip off your socks, and see how much dead skin molted off your feet.
Cream-wax “Zdorov” against foot fungus, delivery from Moscow
- Product on the website of the company “Salon”
- Views: 861
- ID: 25039808
treatment of local fungal diseases
Form of issue
Foot fungus affects 70% of the population.But what is interesting, children and adolescents practically do not get sick with this disease, but as soon as a person’s age exceeds 60, the fungus begins to attack almost every person. There are several types of fungus affecting the feet, all of them are very resistant, difficult to cure and give relapses.
You can pick up the fungus in public baths and saunas, swimming pools, gyms and even on the beach. Fungal spores are resistant to both high temperatures, they retain their vital activity even at + 100 ° C, and to low temperatures. After a harsh winter with a temperature of -40 ° C, the spores of the fungus remain alive in the beach sand. That is why you cannot walk barefoot on the beaches. Tight, tight leatherette shoes, synthetic socks are also a favorable factor for the development of this disease.
Signs of the disease: severe itching, burning, peeling of the skin on the feet, cracks in the skin between the toes, yellowness and stratification of the nail plates.
At the first symptoms of the disease, treatment should be started immediately, as the disease is fraught with complications and even a deterioration in immunity.
Cream-wax “Zdorov” against foot fungus is considered the most effective remedy in the fight against this unpleasant disease. The cream not only removes itching, burning sensation, heals cracks, eliminates peeling and unpleasant odor from the feet, it kills the fungus in a very short time. Due to its natural composition, the drug is safe, it can be used without first consulting a doctor. The medicine is certified, passed all the necessary tests and showed a 100% effect of the action.
Other medicines in your area
90,000 11 best ointments to fight nail fungus
Many people face a fungal infection of the nail plate.The disease occurs after the introduction of the pathogen into areas with small cracks and damage. With normal functioning of the immune system, the risk of developing mycosis of the nails is negligible. With a low resistance of the body to infections, the likelihood of a fungal disease increases. To eliminate the pathogen, doctors prescribe fungicidal ointments.
Varieties of ointments
Treatment of nail mycoses is carried out using drugs belonging to different groups. The choice of a drug depends on the type of infectious agent, which is determined using a special laboratory technique.A change in the structure of the plate and the skin develops due to the ingress of dermatophytes, molds and yeast-like fungi into the tissues.
It is possible to eliminate the manifestation of mycosis with the help of the following groups of medicines:
- azole, which helps to suppress the growth of fungi;
- allylamine, which helps to get rid of mycoses caused by various types of microorganisms.
Fungicidal preparations in the form of ointments have advantages over oral medications.The advantages of using external agents include:
- the minimum number of contraindications;
- low number of negative reactions from the body;
- direct impact on the site of infection;
- low cost.
Medicines for fungal infections on the legs are divided into the following types:
- Special, the active substances of which act on pathogenic microorganisms.
- Keratosis, used to remove the affected nail plate.
List of the best antimycotic agents
The choice of fungicide depends on the type of pathogen and possible negative effects from exposure to active ingredients. Not all drugs are safe. Some drugs contain substances with a strong effect and can contribute to the deterioration of the function of organs and systems. Such medications are rarely prescribed: in cases of generalized lesions.
The most effective and safest ointments include:
- Lamisil.The drug is made on the basis of terbinafine hydrochloride, which can eliminate most types of infections. The product can be applied to the skin and nail plates.
- Exoderil. The product is based on naftifine hydrochloride. The ointment has anti-inflammatory and antimycotic effects. The active components quickly penetrate into the affected area, accumulate in it, completely destroying the fungi.
- Tinedol. The tool is made on the basis of climbazole. The substance does not lead to the development of dysfunction of the organs of the excretory system.The drug is prescribed for tissue damage by fungus, skin peeling and plate delamination.
- Mycozoral. The drug contains ketoconazole, which has a detrimental effect on many types of fungal infections. The substance is capable of accumulating in quantities sufficient to suppress further multiplication of microorganisms. The effect of using the ointment is persistent and persists after the end of the course of treatment.
- Fundizol. The ointment is highly safe and can be used to treat children and pregnant women.The active ingredients are oak bark, salicylate, nipagin. The drug can be used for a long time. It is well tolerated, rarely causes irritation, itching.
- Terbinafine. Preparations based on the terbinafine component have a low cost, but sufficient effectiveness for mycoses on the legs caused by dermatophytes. The ointment is prescribed in most cases in the chronic course of the disease.
- Salicylic ointment. The agent is prescribed for the development of an inflammatory process associated with the introduction of pathogenic microorganisms into the tissue.It has no fungicidal properties, but has a keratolytic effect. The ointment is allowed to be used to treat the fungus on the feet in children. The product quickly eliminates inflammation, exfoliates the affected areas.
- Clotrimazole. The ointment has a long list of effects. The active substance clotrimazole is capable of destroying many types of fungal infection. The medication can eliminate bacteria that are often activated in the area of mycotic lesion.
- Mycospore. The drug is effective in the development of an infectious process caused by dermatophytes, mold microorganisms.Thanks to the bifonazole contained in the ointment, it is possible to quickly get rid of mycosis of the legs and arms. The use of the medication during pregnancy is contraindicated.
- Nizoral. The drug for external use is prescribed when pityriasis versicolor and mycoses of the legs are detected. The drug is based on the substance ketoconazole. The product does not have a negative effect on the function of internal organs, but it can cause redness and itching of the skin.
- Stop active The drug has a natural composition and is allowed for use in childhood, during pregnancy. Thanks to stone oil, mummy, beaver musk, the ointment eliminates inflammation, peeling of the skin, stops the activation of pathogenic microorganisms.
Other types of ointments from the fungus
If mycosis occurs on the legs, different types of agents can be used. To eliminate a fungal infection, the following are also prescribed:
All of the above drugs for external use are indicated for mycoses accompanied by inflammatory processes.
Ointments for the treatment of fungal infections of the feet are highly effective and may cause side effects.Prescription of the drug depends on the type of microorganism. It is not recommended to choose a medication yourself. The effectiveness of the course of therapy largely depends on the correct composition of the drug regimen. For the complete destruction of fungi, the doctor may prescribe several types of fungicidal, anti-inflammatory drugs. Compliance with all the recommendations of a specialist, the rules of personal hygiene allows you to completely get rid of mycosis.
Effective ointment against fungus on the feet
A fungal infection often affects the feet.A group of such diseases in accordance with medical terminology is called mycoses. The development of pathologies is provoked by harmful microorganisms – fungi.
Causes and Symptoms
Fungal lesions often occur against a background of reduced immunity and the presence of autoimmune diseases. Almost immediately after infection, itching occurs, which leads to the formation of cracks and sores. Over time, the affected area increases, the skin coarsens and mucous exfoliation occurs.
The following pathologies can provoke mycosis:
Chronic diseases of the endocrine system.
The risks of infection with a fungal infection increase if hygiene rules are not followed, as well as with increased activity of the sebaceous glands and heavy sweating. It is important to wear comfortable shoes made of quality materials to prevent chafing and blisters.
Treatment with ointments
At the initial stage of the development of the disease, modern antifungal ointments guarantee successful treatment. The correct selection of funds is possible only on the basis of a scraping analysis. Thanks to him, the type of pathogenic microorganism that provoked the development of the disease is determined.
All antifungal ointments have contraindications, so they must be used exclusively as directed by a doctor.It is necessary to apply funds in accordance with the instructions for use. Fundamental rules:
Before applying the ointment, the feet should be washed with warm water and antibacterial soap and dried with a napkin.
It is necessary to apply the ointment in a thin layer with light rubbing movements on the entire surface affected by the fungus.
It is recommended to wear clean socks after processing.
Today pharmacology offers a huge number of effective ointments for the treatment of mycosis. They have a destructive effect on fungi and remove unpleasant symptoms. After their application, the skin is quickly restored.
For the treatment of mycosis, the following types of drugs are produced:
Azole-based ointments. They are distinguished by a narrowly targeted action and allow you to successfully fight against certain types of fungi.
Ointments based on allylamines. These funds are characterized by a wide range of actions.
Combined funds. They usually add antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin-restoring components.
Best Antifungal Agents
A popular and effective broad-spectrum antifungal ointment is Lamisil. The main active ingredient in it is terbinafine. The drug is capable of destroying fungi in a short time. As a rule, it is possible to get rid of the symptoms of the disease with the help of an ointment within 3-6 days, but in order to completely eliminate the infection, treatment should be carried out within two weeks. Lamisil rarely causes side effects, if the recommendations for use are followed. But at the same time, there are contraindications that must be taken into account.
A well-known antifungal drug for the treatment of mycosis is Clotrimazole ointment.Its feature is the absence of harmful effects on the body. This is due to the fact that the active ingredient terbinafine does not penetrate into the blood stream, but works exclusively in the skin. The duration of treatment for a fungal infection with Clotrimazole is approximately 6 weeks when used 2-3 times a day. In this case, side effects in the absence of an overdose are very rare. The main contraindications for use are during pregnancy and childhood.
Other effective and popular ointments for foot fungus:
Exoderil.The active ingredient is naftifine hydrochloride. The drug is able to quickly be absorbed into the skin and provide a high rate of impact on harmful microorganisms. The desired effect is achieved within no more than 2-4 weeks. When using it, unpleasant symptoms can be quickly eliminated.
“Ketoconazole”. The ointment is effective only at the initial stage of the development of the disease. In advanced cases, additional antifungal agents are required.The advantage of the drug is the minimum number of possible side effects.
Antiseptic and drying ointments
In severe cases, with the complex treatment of a fungal infection, antiseptic and drying ointments are used. They improve the clinical picture and are able to accelerate the effectiveness of therapy.
An inexpensive effective remedy is sulfuric ointment. Its peculiarity is activity against certain types of fungi.The only contraindication is individual intolerance to the drug. Sulfur ointment is allowed to be used during pregnancy and childhood. Certain inconveniences in use arise due to the fact that after use, traces may remain on the linen that cannot be washed off.
Another effective antiseptic is salicylic ointment. It is made on the basis of salicylic acid and has antifungal properties. It is important to make sure that there are no allergic reactions to it before using the product.The duration of treatment should not exceed three weeks. Sulfur-salicylic ointment has a higher efficiency. In such a preparation, salicylic acid enhances the antifungal effect of sulfur, which enhances the therapeutic effect.
After antimycotic therapy with the use of special drugs, preventive measures should be taken so as not to re-contract the fungus. It is important to keep your feet hygienic and not use other people’s shoes. Additionally, it is recommended to use special prophylactic antifungal creams for foot care.
An effective remedy for the treatment of fungal infections of nails, fungal and bacterial skin lesions, “ingrown nails”. Fundizol softens and removes the damaged part of the
nail plate and the superficial affected layer of the epidermis damaged by the fungus. Softens the skin of the feet, heals skin cracks. Eliminates unpleasant foot odor. Painless
removes the part of the nail affected by the fungus. Fundizol does not irritate the skin. Does not damage the liver or stomach.”Dries” skin rashes. Prevents excessive foot sweating.
Indications for use. Recommended for the treatment of fungal infections of nails, skin, pustular rash, in the treatment of “ingrown nails”. The cream eliminates obvious 90,031 rashes and has a protective effect, preventing infection with fungal and bacterial infections (visiting public places, swimming pools, beaches, pedicure rooms, 90,031 gyms, baths, saunas, solariums, contact with animals), relieves swelling, itching and pain when infected insect bites, used in the treatment of acne.
Ingredients: purified water, petroleum jelly, pentol, zinc oxide, lanolin, vegetable oil, celandine herb extract, emulsion wax, sorbitol, emulsifier PG-3, monomulse 90-018, potassium iodide, oak bark extract, nipagin, salicylic acid, Floria perfume, nipazole, vitamin E.
Method of application:
Fungal infection of nails
Fungus of nails is one of the most common diseases in dermatology. Along with fungal skin lesions, nail fungus is an infectious, and therefore contagious
(contagious) disease.Fungus infection usually occurs in public places (sauna, swimming pool, gym, showers, beach, beauty parlors, solarium), when 90,031 items of clothing (socks, shoes) are used. The most effective way to combat a fungal nail infection is to prevent the onset of this disease.
For the prevention of nail fungus, hygiene measures must be observed – wearing individual shoes in public baths, swimming pools, you must not use someone else’s shoes, socks.
Nail fungus may not appear clinically for a long time. Changes in the nail plate and the skin around the nail occur gradually, as
enzymes of fungal microorganisms break down the components that form the nail – keratin, collagen, elastin, etc. with colonies of fungi, thickening of the nail occurs, the nail exfoliates from the underlying skin.As a result, 90,031 soreness, discomfort when wearing shoes appears, and a stereotype of wearing closed shoes in hot weather is formed. A kind of vicious circle is formed, since at increased humidity and temperature 90,031 (these are the conditions that develop when the leg sweats) optimal conditions are created for the reproduction of fungi.
However, this situation is usually not acute. The manifestations of a fungal infection of the foot increase gradually, and the patient also gradually “gets used to” his
disease.If he does not comply with hygiene standards, he automatically becomes a carrier of fungal spores.
For the treatment and prophylaxis of fungal diseases of nails, the specialists of the company Infarma have created an effective remedy Fundizol.
Treatment with Fundizol cream for fungal nail infections.
- 2-3 times a day Fundizol cream is applied in a thin layer to the skin of the feet (hands), interdigital spaces, healthy nail plates. At the same time, healthy nails become 90,031 elastic, turn pink and acquire shine.The skin softens, peeling stops, cracks heal, sweating and unpleasant foot odor are reduced.
- In addition, 2 times a day, the cream is applied to the nails damaged by the fungus in a thick layer (on the nail and under the nail), covered with compress paper and fixed with adhesive tape
for 4-6 hours (up to 8 hours). After 3-4 days, softening and exfoliation of the damaged part of the nail plate begins (the exfoliating part must be carefully cut off, cut
with a file without injuring the skin).After the complete removal of the affected part of the nail (4-8 weeks), the application of the application can be stopped, continuing the daily treatment of nails and adjacent skin
“Fundizol” until the nail grows back completely (1-2 times a day). The part of the affected nail that has not peeled off within a month should not be forcibly removed. This is a healthy area of the nail.
If, after cutting the affected part of the nail plate, the skin of the nail bed looks uneven (bumpy, covered with fibrous formations), this indicates that it is
affected by the fungus.In this case, the treatment must be extended. Continue double treatment of the nail bed with Fundizol until it is cleansed (the affected skin becomes keratinized and exfoliated). Throw away old socks, slippers and gloves after 3-4 weeks from the start of Fundizol application !!! They are more infected with fungal spores.
- In the future, to prevent infection with a fungal infection (from shoes, gloves, linen, etc.), we recommend prophylactic treatment of nails with Fundizol 1-2 times a day
Fungal lesions of the skin (feet, hands)
Fungal diseases of the skin (mycoses) are very common in medical practice.There are many causative agents of skin fungal infections. A person is constantly in contact
with various kinds of mushrooms. As a rule, the body’s defense system is able to cope with saprophytic organisms (bacteria and fungi that do not normally cause diseases
in humans) on the skin surface. With a decrease in the body’s immune forces, which is observed with long-term chronic diseases, viral infections, immunodeficiency 90,031 conditions, as well as with an imbalance in the normal bacterial flora (for example, with prolonged use of antibiotics), conditions arise for the introduction and reproduction of
fungal flora.The factors of the environment that we create also predispose to the development of fungal skin diseases. With increased sweating, wearing non-seasonal shoes,
conditions favorable for the growth of fungi arise. The most common causative agent of fungal skin diseases are fungi of the genus Candida.
Skin diseases caused by a fungal infection include: keratomycosis (pityriasis or pityriasis versicolor), candidiasis (superficial, as part of generalized),
epidermomycosis (epidermophytosis inguinal, athlete’s foot, rubrophytosis, trichophytosis, microsporia, favus).
Treatment of fungal skin diseases involves the exact identification of the pathogen and is carried out under the supervision of specialists.
Treatment with Fundizol cream for fungal skin lesions (fungus of the foot, hands).
2-3 times a day, a sufficient amount of cream (until the absorption stops) is applied to the skin changed as a result of exposure to the fungus. The effect of the treatment appears after
3-4 days. However, to achieve a lasting treatment result, it is recommended to use the cream for at least 2 weeks.Do not forget to change your shoes, socks, slippers, gloves, towels, underwear and bedding
after the fungal infection has been eliminated!
Ingrown toenail is not so much a cosmetic problem as a medical one. As a rule, the expansion of
growth zones of the first toe of the foot, with proper nail care, selection of comfortable shoes, not
leads to such a painful disease as an ingrown toenail.
In the presence of a fungal infection, wearing narrow shoes, cutting nails too short, the nail plate may grow into the soft tissue around the nail.Ingrown nail
can also form as a result of orthopedic problems such as flat feet. After an injury to 90,031 fingers, the development of an inflammatory process is also possible. As a result of these reasons, the thickened
nail plate first injures the soft tissues, which is accompanied by pain when walking,
when wearing narrow shoes, subsequently the nail grows in. The formation of an ingrown nail
is accompanied by reddening of the skin in the corner of the nail, and then the appearance of soft tissue edema, purulent 90,031 discharge.Treatment of an ingrown toenail should be aimed at eliminating its cause.
Treatment with Fundizol cream for ingrown nails.
In many cases, ingrowth of the nail plate into the skin is caused by compaction and thickening (hyperkeratosis) of the nail plate due to its fungal infection. In the treatment of
ingrown nails, the method of using Fundizol coincides with the method of application in the treatment of fungal infections of the nails:
- Treat the skin of the feet and healthy nails with cream twice a day.
- On the changed nails, the cream is applied in a thick layer, covered with compress paper and fixed with an adhesive plaster for 4-6 hours, 2 times a day.
After 3-4 days, the nail softens and there is a possibility of its gradual (from 2 weeks to 2 months) painless shearing (cutting). It is possible to cut only
of the affected part of the nail. A healthy nail does not exfoliate from the nail bed.
- Change socks, stockings, slippers and until they grow back, treat growing nails with Fundizol once a day.This treatment makes the growing nail softer and 90,031 more elastic, which prevents it from growing in and damaging the skin.
To prevent fungal infection when visiting beaches, swimming pools, saunas, etc. , treat feet, interdigital spaces and skin areas in contact with surfaces with a cream.
Storage temperature not higher than 30C.
Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture.
Onychomycosis. Difficulties of treatment methods, reasons for unsuccessful treatment.
S.S. Sologova Assistant, Candidate of Biological Sciences,
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, First Moscow State Medical University. THEM. Sechenov Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
A.V. Panchenko Assistant, Candidate of Medical Sciences,
N.I. Pirogov MH RF
FUNGAL NAILS. The difficulties of the technique and the reasons for the unsuccessful treatment.
S.S. Sologova (1), A.V. Panchenko (2)
(1) THEM. Sechenov “Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow
(2) N.I. Pirogov “Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow